Ingham Family #124 If we are here to diagnose Chris, I think he’s got crabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #125 This Thread Contains Ignorant Comments, Morons and Cretins...Hi Steve 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“This place keeps on getting better and better” turns the camera round too a baby pool with a tiny slide???? Honestly Sarah I’m SO jealous 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm not a material person, I'm not bothered if I get anything for my birthday. But if someone gave me a melon with broken candles instead of a cake I'd tell them where to shove it.
Especially as Aldi and Lidl do cheap birthday cakes

Reactions: 17
Poor Isabelle, she couldn't contain her disappointment at her "cake" being a half cut melon on a plastic plate with only the candles birthday lit and the stumps from the happy candles being put there even though they're broken. Set for life though guys!

View attachment 233043
My Tweenies birthday cake when I was 3 was better than that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When Isabelle pulled that face at Esme, she reminded of the those horrible bitchy/bully girls at school:rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think Isabelle wanted a day of reading her book to take the energy off of her and all the intense click bait that goes into these birthdays, my heart aches for these children stop filming her reading she clearly wants peace!

Reactions: 27
Especially as Aldi and Lidl do cheap birthday cakes
It didn't even need be an actual birthday cake, even some smaller cupcakes or something would be better. Or make something, doesn't take long to do some small basic sponge buns with a bit of icing or chocolate on top!

Reactions: 22
I feel like Isabelle is actually getting very fed up. You could see the disappointment at her birthday cake melon and she just seems to want to be left alone to read all the time. I wonder if she feels like shes missing out especially as she must be getting updates on social media from her friends and peers all back together at school. Also, that face that she pulled at Esme😳 if looks could kill eh!
It cant be much fun for a teenager travelling around in a hot tin can with a screeching lazy mum, a n😶nce, two little sisters who she seems to be getting increasingly fed up with and a baby brother who she spends a large part of her time looking after. I know I'd hate it .

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I haven’t been about the last few days - my baby was finally born by emergency c-section on 02/09/2020 - on bloody Isabelle's birthday of all days!

Can someone fill me in on what the Griswolds have been doing to the poor people of Portugal?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I haven’t been about the last few days - my baby was finally born by emergency c-section on 02/09/2020 - on bloody Isabelle's birthday of all days!

Can someone fill me in on what the Griswolds have been doing to the poor people of Portugal?
Congratulations 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, italian for your birthday sounds great Izzy. You never eat pasta! What a treat! Living the dream!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like Isabelle is actually getting very fed up. You could see the disappointment at her birthday cake melon and she just seems to want to be left alone to read all the time. I wonder if she feels like shes missing out especially as she must be getting updates on social media from her friends and peers all back together at school. Also, that face that she pulled at Esme😳 if looks could kill eh!
It cant be much fun for a teenager travelling around in a hot tin can with a screeching lazy mum, a n😶nce, two little sisters who she seems to be getting increasingly fed up with and a baby brother who she spends a large part of her time looking after. I know I'd hate it .
What time was It when she pulled the face pls?

Reactions: 1
Can anyone remember if there was anything inappropriate in the "Catching a ferry to Africa' vlog? Its currently set as private in the playlist.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but this might have been another vlog with inappropriate footage. I think this time it was Isla filmed with her legs open

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Can anyone remember if there was anything inappropriate in the "Catching a ferry to Africa' vlog? Its currently set as private in the playlist.
Was that the one where Chris ended off the vlog sitting on the bed with Isla looking at her phone in the background? If it was then I saw someone post on here about the way Isla's was sitting so if it was that vlog then it could have been that?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.