Ingham Family #121 Vlogs reported left right & centre. Give up & get down the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we hope Chris has to stay in a hotel again soon by himself so we can have another episode like last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't bleeping stand him but I'm bleeping crying at them instagram stories. It's like he pissed stoned and coked up at same time . Report him here report him there he's a badman 😂
Did he also so say ifam diaphragm?
That weird didgeridoo noise at the end of the Prinny song.
Deffo a lady at the door not a neighbour he got caught out .

Someone's knocking at the door Somebody's ringing his bell 😂😂😂
and its not with a big cheque either , it was probably mummy with bitty

Well that was terrifying! I’ve never watched him on insta or YT - imagine my horror when I saw who he is and how he acts! Christ he’s horrific!! Wishing I hadn’t looked now but had to see what everyone was laughing about.
Did he actually say “get on with the mission”?? Does he think he’s 007? 😳
licence to spill (the ale)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't stop replaying that fkin edit video I'm crying, the prinny noises lmaooo
this really has been the highlight of my Ingham tattle life honestly [along with the East 17 video]
is there a way to pin it at the start of every thread?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think he said he had to go downstairs, i assumed he meant outside downstairs. I think that is a cover anyway for Sarah. Blatantly a knock on the door from lady of the night or a local who arrived early. No way that Chris has a night alone on his own in an apartment for the first time in years and doesn't take that opportunity. As you say if the neighbour he would just talk quieter
Gross thought. But hear me out! Theory: he announced his trousers off at the start of his stories because he had just done the deed (we know from One of the girls he slept with that he likes to keep beanie, shirts and socks on 🤢 - and he ticked at least 2 boxes in the stories) and the knock on the door was because the girl forgot something?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
It's quiet tonight, isn't it? Must admit, I woke up this morning and wondered if my late-night coffee was a step too far last night and I'd imagined the whole thing. Absolute mint!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
81k views yesterday and 35k views today so far according to social blade. Seriously, why the duck are people sitting watching old vlogs in these kind of numbers?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Completely Agree. His face said “oh tit, wasn’t expecting that knock” otherwise if it was a neighbour he wouldn’t have been so tit scared in his facial expressions. But then why would he keep that video in and not just re do it?
Gross thought. But hear me out! Theory: he announced his trousers off at the start of his stories because he had just done the deed (we know from One of the girls he slept with that he likes to keep beanie, shirts and socks on 🤢 - and he ticked at least 2 boxes in the stories) and the knock on the door was because the girl forgot something?

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if the little hitch when he arrived back in Spain was he had to take a Covid test and wait for the results before he could continue?

Reactions: 10
Completely Agree. His face said “oh tit, wasn’t expecting that knock” otherwise if it was a neighbour he wouldn’t have been so tit scared in his facial expressions. But then why would he keep that video in and not just re do it?
He didn't change it because he was off his head, and probably didn't realise what he'd done until this morning. My question is, what kind of man keeps a woollen hat on, that stinking adidas jacket and a t-shirt on, but takes his "pants" off? The whole thing is grim.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Love this theory 😂

Reactions: 9
81k views yesterday and 35k views today so far according to social blade. Seriously, why the duck are people sitting watching old vlogs in these kind of numbers?!
I think yesterday people just wanted to see who this crazy fool was after that display and today people have been watching and reporting plus he had time to buy views yesterday

Reactions: 11
So during last nights IG show Chris felt it necessary to put on his beloved red track top, was it because you were cold in Spain Chris or was it because you wanted to look your best for your little visitor.
thats his troll tracksuit , he wears that when he wants to look hard , then he can really give the bird with that on don Chrisliongne is in the house,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's quiet tonight, isn't it? Must admit, I woke up this morning and wondered if my late-night coffee was a step too far last night and I'd imagined the whole thing. Absolute mint!
Not going to be quiet tomorrow night because we are going to see 'some of the most incredible videos the we've ever seen', well that's according to the 'professional videographer' himself. Personally think its going to be the usual crap.

I'm wondering if the little hitch when he arrived back in Spain was he had to take a Covid test and wait for the results before he could continue?
Don't think so, sure someone would have heard if that was happening but imagine if it was true and he did have it in the last few weeks because it would be a positive

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.