Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #117 - 'Travelling' through France not even giving the scenery a glance

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I bet you weren’t laughing when he landed that plane on the Hudson and saved the lives of all his passengers. Show the man some respect.
When Sully came out he was wetting his pants every video over it. Most likely booked himself a room at the ibis for after the showing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have followed them on and off for about 18 months.
Have they been this late,lackadaisical, short vlogs, genuinely a bit tit, missed days as much as this before?
No, but they're pretty much millionaires now. They don't need YouTube, they could buy 2 houses and still travel the world 💸💸💸💸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ingham family #117 Internets hot, vlog won't load, stand back and watch Creepy explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The ingham family 117: Ginger tones, lazy moans, vlogs are always postponed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No, but they're pretty much millionaires now. They don't need YouTube, they could buy 2 houses and still travel the world 💸💸💸💸
All that goes through my head when I read this is:

- "I thought £20 per doll was a bit expensive"
- "I got this on sale"
- "Bargain"
- "I buy from Shein"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Ingham family #117: The views are no longer high, the end is nigh, what’s the point when it’s lie after lie

Reactions: 33
Hardly millionaires, I would say get by comfortably but in the grand scheme of “big” you tubers they don’t come close. Most have houses bought and paid for, brand new cars not 2 ageing gas guzzlers, they may have a 30 grand chavavan but it’s on tick most likely..they still dress like and buy like they used to..which I really don’t get..you can buy more than one grey t shirt and beanie each season creepy 🤢

Myself and my husband going on YouTube earnings and not the blanket empire earn the same as them, by working hard running 2 businesses, which I would rather than pimp my kids and private life out to anyone to try and be famous and be “super rich” all for the memories though 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have been without power for the last 3 days and look at the mingham drama I have missed. Now the perv is filming naked children and not editing it out. And here I thought he was editor excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family # 117 Their behaviour is absurd, views have dropped by a third and sorry seems to be the hardest word

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I have been without power for the last 3 days and look at the mingham drama I have missed. Now the perv is filming naked children and not editing it out. And here I thought he was editor excellent.
He is.

You’re just a hater who doesn’t understand how a very lot much excellent he is at editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So their excuse for not uploading is malfunctioning devices again? I can perhaps believe it happened once due to the heat, but this time I’m not buying it.

Personally I hope the police are involved after his stunt yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing is they are not being that extravagant on this trip no eating out no treats . They got to pay their morgage as well as for petrol . I don't think this trip is viable anymore it's not the money maker they expected it to be .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Btw, to those not wanting to give them the view, this is the 'edited' vlog.
Screenshot_20200812-195552_YouTube.jpg
I don't get why the literal seconds of Isla looking at Jace were vital to keep in the montage. I know comments are turned but off but the obvious edit just raises questions (including 'why don't you always blur people?')
Of course, maybe that's the point.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.