Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flexitarian.
You're flexitarian, Sarah.
Flexitarians try to base their diet on plant-based foods but will occasionally allow themselves to eat meat.

And if you use the term, we'll know you saw it here first 😎😘
Trust me flexirarian ain't a thing just a cop out !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Flexitarian.
You're flexitarian, Sarah.
Flexitarians try to base their diet on plant-based foods but will occasionally allow themselves to eat meat.

And if you use the term, we'll know you saw it here first 😎😘
This is her ticket outta there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a theory that the vlog wasn’t sent to someone else to edit it out, I think she has just said that so people don’t kick off about him looking at the naked child again whilst editing them out (even though they still have access to the unedited version, she’s too thick to have even thought about that) .... just a thought

Reactions: 28
Take your bets here.... Reason for no upload and reason for not telling their beloved ifam?

My bet is.. "oh em geee guyzzz our phones and laptops blew up!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are probably not posting to be dramatic so everyone watches tomorrow to see what happened. They are probably sulking too as they can’t admit they are wrong. Coffee may have been spilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My mind comes up with all sorts of weird ideas when people go awol... Maybe hi Steve or zelda have been taken ill and the Inghams are dashing back across the channel as quick as they can. Oh silly me, this is the woman who went on her honeymoon to America whilst her mother was very very unwell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My first ever thread suggestion The ingham family 117 we’ve never missed an upload in three years

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My mind comes up with all sorts of weird ideas when people go awol... Maybe hi Steve or zelda have been taken ill and the Inghams are dashing back across the channel as quick as they can. Oh silly me, this is the woman who went on her honeymoon to America whilst her mother was very very unwell.
I actually think they could be on their way back as they could be arrested for the video. Probably will say granny’s sick as an excuse!.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh hell that turned my stomach! I wish her real dad would knock the creepy twit out and get her away from him!!!

It didn't hit me until I was 27 either and had been happening since I was 14.
I’m sorry if I upset you in anyway ❤. I just felt so uncomfortable with the continuous “no Dad“, it went on for way too long and you just know that the pervs out there would use it in an abhorrent way😡 It made my stomach turn too.
They just don’t get or just don’t care about the horror that so many children go through at the hands of sick perverts on the internet. It’s heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually think they could be on their way back as they could be arrested for the video. Probably will say granny’s sick as an excuse!.
Well, the Sat Nav did direct them to a place near the port yesterday. However, the name of the police is pretty common in France and I guessed they'd be too ignorant to come home and went to Cannes instead.

Think they need to stick to shopping in Morrisons with Nanaaaar. These travel vlogs aren't quite working out 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry if I upset you in anyway ❤. I just felt so uncomfortable with the continuous “no Dad“, it went on for way too long and you just know that the pervs out there would use it in an abhorrent way😡 It made my stomach turn too.
They just don’t get or just don’t care about the horror that so many children go through at the hands of sick perverts on the internet. It’s heartbreaking.
Aww, no, you didn't upset me so don't feel bad! 😱 Isabelle saying those words and it being on the internet is what's upsetting and that's that pair of twats fault not yours.... I agree it is heartbreaking and I don't blame you for feeling uncomfortable. 😢 I'm glad I don't watch them anymore because hearing that, I think I would have been sick but I'm all good. Thank you though, it was very nice of you to reply. 💝

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.