Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get the feeling they are just totally disinterested in the whole thing, they haven’t given a stuff for months and these last few weeks just shows how much they hate it, surely the end is nigh?!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can you imagine how Lazy and Creepy would kick off if the boot was on the other foot and it was their naked kids someone had filmed!
We'd never hear the flippin' end of it!!

Sorry, just seen you've said the same thing! Great minds think alike and all that 😄
Exactly! According to them someone was taking a picture of their house and they had a right raving cob on, never mind one of their naked children! That had them foaming at the mouth and threatening that lady with the police! They film a naked child and no apology, nothing! They're a pair of lying hypocrites!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The Elton John song ‘sorry seems to be the hardest word’ should be their next vlog theme tune.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched Danny and Tulu latest vid. They only have one vlog a week. They’re now in Italy so be interesting to see if the Inghams follow on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Made me very uncomfortable too. Now he has audio ( no dad, stop dad, dad don’t 🤬) along with all the vile thumbnails they have 😡
Oh hell that turned my stomach! I wish her real dad would knock the creepy twit out and get her away from him!!!

Totally. I didn’t realise until my 30s that a couple of people had inappropriate communication/start of grooming with me when I was around 11-13.
It didn't hit me until I was 27 either and had been happening since I was 14.

Reactions: 16
Thank you x
I’d forgotten about the people and the incidents. Just happened to cross my mind in recent years and realised what it was about and what those people actually were.
I loathe to say this, as there’s no acceptable level, but in the grand scheme of things I wasn’t ‘hurt’.
I know what you mean. Any kind of grooming or abuse that happens to people even if they 'dont get hurt' still scars you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember Lazy's vile rant very recently on Instagram when she accused that woman of filming outside her house? The police were supposedly going to be involved "we know who you are". Yet it's ok for them to film all and sundry including naked children without so much as an apology for including it in their vlogs? The hippocracy is outrageous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Wow this vlog is late nearly 3 hrs I am starting to think YouTube has some think to do with it 🙏🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i have a problem with anyone posting videos in public etc but the inghams will argue that everyone else does it.. yes they do but that photo goes up to their private social media where it’s only seen once your stuff is viewed by 10k+ it’s vile and wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.