Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still bad laughing at training to be a trainee pilot. Learn something new every day from the Minghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Ingham Family #117 - Putting kids at risk, one late vlog at a time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
#117 Vlogs always late but hell no were not sorry, were too busy spreading corona in our chavavan jolly!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just watched Danny and Tulu latest vid. They only have one vlog a week. They’re now in Italy so be interesting to see if the Inghams follow on 😂
I have a strong feeling they're hot on the heels of Danny & Tulu. What refreshing vlogs they put out once a week, they actually show you where they are and not a naked child nor #teen in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i genuinely believe the reason for their absence is because YT is looking into the mass reporting on their channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
i genuinely believe the reason for their absence is because YT is looking into the mass reporting on their channel.
It's a nice idea but equally it could just be down to their poor planning and deflecting, as usual.
The Ingham channel is a bit like cockroaches or beetles: you might think you've squashed them but you never actually do.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus, the ingham family life is more entertaining (laugh at, not with) I only popped in to see what happened since the weekend and theres drama galore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am still bad laughing at training to be a trainee pilot. Learn something new every day from the Minghams.
I bet you weren’t laughing when he landed that plane on the Hudson and saved the lives of all his passengers. Show the man some respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's a nice idea but equally it could just be down to their poor planning and deflecting, as usual.
The Ingham channel is a bit like cockroaches or beetles: you might think you've squashed them but you never actually do.
Beautifully put 😂

Reactions: 8
I have followed them on and off for about 18 months.
Have they been this late,lackadaisical, short vlogs, genuinely a bit tit, missed days as much as this before?

Reactions: 3
Interesting how she spelt whizz as “wizz” in her sales pitch.

Now who else do we know who spells it like that 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.