Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sorry or apology! Someone els is sorting it! So the clip of a naked child( who's parents have no idea that their child has been shown naked on the Internet) has been passed to someone else to sort out!!! Seriously family vloggers should be banned from filming other than inside there own home! What bloody right have they got to film other families!
This is what really annoys me about them they are never sorry or admit fault ! Already dismissing the fact they have filmed and released a picture of a naked child ! Then diluting it even further with a we don’t even know if it was Chris or me who filmed it ? What that precious moment with Isla and Jace ? Such precious memories neither of them can remember it ?? !!!!
They make me sick 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Why do the never admit they’re wrong and apologise? This makes me hate them even more, if they admitted they’re wrongs and explained of apologised, that would be a start, but nobody will ever be able to forget about him grooming young teens, as much as they try and hide it, it just makes people more angry 😡 Inghams you need to know it will never just ‘go away’ and people will continue to dig deeper and point anything you do wrong out because you are such a pair of lying worms, you are not decent people! And you both know that deep down

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Not even a apology on her stories nothing! Chris you knew it was their you bleeping edit the vids ! Also you 2 would pf seen child on beach ! Yes maybe parents should not of let child be naked but you don't expect to for screeching family twats turn up with their camera you saw footage hoped it would be ignored you need to apologise makes u wonder what other footage he may have ! Inghams your poor kids ! Dads a nounce and mum a smug greasy witch all publicity is bad publicity! Hope papers rippe them a new one disgusting humans 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'd like to ask the parents of that child why they had their child naked on a public beach? Do they not know that beaches are the number one attraction for n oN C es like Creepy Ingham? And that litchhherllly every n o n CE has a camera in hopes of filming exposed children?

Youtube won't do anything to the Inghams. And here's why I believe that...TY have allowed inappropriate child stuff forever. It's rampant on there. They only deal with it temporarily when the media gets on them about it. It's been 2 years since they were last scrutinized.

At best they'll say it was filmed on a public beach where any expectation of privacy is waived but promise to monitor the situation. TY is untouchable and they know it.
Europe is very different than here, it’s very common to see naked children running around on the beaches or by pools same as you see a lot more topless women sunbathing

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Europe is very different than here, it’s very common to see naked children running around on the beaches or by pools same as you see a lot more topless women sunbathing
Are you saying naked children on beaches are a normal part of French culture? If that's what you're saying it gets creepy off the hook.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It may well be common, but there is no excuse for showing anyone else's kids in your vlogs, full stop. Whether they are clothed or not, where ever in the world they are, they dont have permission for the kids to be shown, so they shouldn't show them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are you saying naked children on beaches are a normal part of French culture? If that's what you're saying it gets creepy off the hook.
Even if it is part of the culture, that doesn’t excuse them uploading it for anyone to view, and then apparently distributing it to someone else to edit.

Having a child naked on a beach is very different to filming and uploading it for world wide viewing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
This is actually quite serious isn't it. He has created and published a video on YouTube that includes a naked picture of someone else's child. It is his bloody job to check the content before it is uploaded; who else is going to do it?!!!! Who knows who could have screen shotted / recorded it before he took it down. As a parent it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.
im sure its a criminal offence producing a picture of a naked child and distributing it

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
We get television documentaries about Amazonian or African tribes where men, women, and children are shown naked and it's allowed to be televised because it's how they live there. BBC and them never get in trouble for it because it's a "culture" thing. If nude kids on beaches is normal in France then Creepy is going to skate because it's a"culture" thing too. Unless there's a difference that I can't think of yet?

Reactions: 1
that doesn’t excuse them uploading it for anyone to view, and then apparently distributing it to someone else to edit.
I've not seen anyone bring that up before (sorry if they have). It's a very good point - Sarah has now openly admitted that they passed that naked image on to someone else.

This isn't good.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just didn’t think they could be any more stupid and yet here they are, knocking it out of the park.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The thing that I don’t understand about these cock goblins is, and I’ve said this before, if you just apologise things don’t get out of hand.

Naked kid on Vlog - ‘Very sorry we didn’t see them, we’ve deleted the Vlog and the footage off our records and will reupload it without that. Again very sorry to anyone who is offended’. SITUATION MANAGED.

Esme and the braids - ‘Very sorry if people have taken this offensively, we didn’t mean to do agricultural appropriation. We’ll take them out ASAP, sorry about our mistake.’ SITUATION MANAGED.

Baby on the Beach - ‘You know what, we messed up and that was terrible parenting and we won’t do it again. Apologies to everyone’ SITUATION MANAGED.

The entire Ibis Thing - ‘You May know of rumours about our marriage, we’re not going to talk about them but we are working through these issues.’

Grooming - duck off Creepy and Lazy you can’t apologise for that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
We get television documentaries about Amazonian or African tribes where men, women, and children are shown naked and it's allowed to be televised because it's how they live there. BBC and them never get in trouble for it because it's a "culture" thing. If nude kids on beaches is normal in France then Creepy is going to skate because it's a"culture" thing too. Unless there's a difference that I can't think of yet?
How about 'oversight'. TV companies are monitored by an independent body, and subject to very strict guidelines.

I also doubt that somebody who had been in the papers for having an inappropriate, sexual interest in Amazonian tribespeople would be allowed to produce a 'documentary' with naked ones in.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've not seen anyone bring that up before (sorry if they have). It's a very good point - Sarah has now openly admitted that they passed that naked image on to someone else.

This isn't good.
Possession, making, and distribution? And no allowance made by the court for the purposes, or intent?

Obviously I am not saying that is what they have done, but it makes you think how careful you have to be as a professional youtuber/videographer. Even MY leg's twitching now.

Reactions: 20
The thing that I don’t understand about these cock goblins is, and I’ve said this before, if you just apologise things don’t get out of hand.

Naked kid on Vlog - ‘Very sorry we didn’t see them, we’ve deleted the Vlog and the footage off our records and will reupload it without that. Again very sorry to anyone who is offended’. SITUATION MANAGED.

Esme and the braids - ‘Very sorry if people have taken this offensively, we didn’t mean to do agricultural appropriation. We’ll take them out ASAP, sorry about our mistake.’ SITUATION MANAGED.

Baby on the Beach - ‘You know what, we messed up and that was terrible parenting and we won’t do it again. Apologies to everyone’ SITUATION MANAGED.

The entire Ibis Thing - ‘You May know of rumours about our marriage, we’re not going to talk about them but we are working through these issues.’

Grooming - duck off Creepy and Lazy you can’t apologise for that
don’t forget about the creepy jace doll that “wasn’t a replica but a representation”

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.