Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s two videos that have now been flagged to YouTube tonight. Surly they must do something. It shows a pattern of not taking care
I hope their account is suspended indefinitely and their camera confiscated by the police. They need to be held accountable for this.
It makes you wonder what other footage creepy has hidden away.

Reactions: 23
This man is an absolute disgrace and I don't believe he didn't know what he was doing when the image was uploaded. He'll come on, or shouty knickers will be on claiming they hadn't seen it tomorrow I expect. My question is this; where is he going to dye his hair? Red hair needs maintenance every single week because those copper tones are strong, and black dye is the absolute worst for ruining showers, walls, pillowcases, everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know someone from school who is a reporter that does documentarys for Channel 4. Dispatches etc. I hadn't thought of it until now but I wonder if they would be interested in doing a piece on the loophole. Unsure if they ever have?

No they won't
How do you know this with such certainty? Sure you can disagree and say you don't think they will, but not "no they won't"... Did you see them hit the daily mail and the sun papers last year?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Members of the public can submit stories to the local papers around where people live. Pretty sure the yellow thing that makes us all hot would be loving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well the second video that was flagged was sponsored 😱 so I reckon it might get back to them

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I've texted the sun newspaper...

• Tel: 020 7782 4100
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Text: 07423 720 250
  • Whatsapp: 07423 720 250

There are drive thru cinemas dotted around the country showing some awesome classic movies. I'm attending one on Thursday to see Cool Runnings. Be perfect for Chris' accent.. Anyway I digress.. . I noted there's one in Leeds, I thought to myself I'm suprised the Inghams aren't planning on going, then I realised there won't be any vlog content and thry won't pay the prices! They're truly extortionate but I feel it will be a nice new experience so worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oooh, they must be so cross right now, there's gonna be coffee everywhere 😂
That inflatable sets they have better look out he will be going at it with a knife when they get back 😂 They’ll be sick at potentially losing 2 days income.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only problem with them
getting into the newspapers It gives them exposure. Even bad publicity is good publicity in their eyes.
I wonder if the parents of the nude child has heard what has happened?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The only problem with them
getting into the newspapers It gives them exposure. Even bad publicity is good publicity in their eyes.
I wonder if the parents of the nude child has heard what has happened?
They may hear faster if they are from the UK and they get into the papers. It would be obvious to a parent if that's their child.

I do agree with you it's a bit of a catch 22.

I can see little eye twitching already...😂😂😂
And lazys big eye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've texted the sun newspaper...

• Tel: 020 7782 4100
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Text: 07423 720 250
  • Whatsapp: 07423 720 250

There are drive thru cinemas dotted around the country showing some awesome classic movies. I'm attending one on Thursday to see Cool Runnings. Be perfect for Chris' accent.. Anyway I digress.. . I noted there's one in Leeds, I thought to myself I'm suprised the Inghams aren't planning on going, then I realised there won't be any vlog content and thry won't pay the prices! They're truly extortionate but I feel it will be a nice new experience so worth it.
Hope you enjoy it on Thursday. It is good to here if someone doing something enjoyable within the safe boundaries that are in place

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Instagram from Sarah - she’s saying that they took the vlog down, she doesn’t remember if it was her or Chris who filmed it but someone else is currently editing the vlog for them (stepped in it with this one, I thought Chris is the editor??)
SARAH SOUNDS SICK AS duck BTW, go take a listen to her raspy voice and blocked nose in the Instagram stories 🤭 even if it’s just from heat or a head cold she should be quarantine herself, definitely doesn’t sound healthy!!! 😡😡
Didn’t someone say that Dave edits the vlogs or have I imagined it... I’m sure it was said by ex bestie Nicky...????

No sorry or apology! Someone els is sorting it! So the clip of a naked child( who's parents have no idea that their child has been shown naked on the Internet) has been passed to someone else to sort out!!! Seriously family vloggers should be banned from filming other than inside there own home! What bloody right have they got to film other families!
Could that not be classed as distributing indecent images of children...???

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Well lazy and creepy you’ve done it again you pair of muppets 🙄 Maybe it’s time to can your Eurotrash tour and come home and slip quietly into oblivion. I mean Chris didn’t you once say it’s not like you need the money and how you could afford to buy 2 houses😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My friend is French living in France and she told me it’s against the law for her to post pics of her children on Facebook so how the hell are they getting away with these vlogs. I have reported their vlogs but wish there was more I could do!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.