Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve emailed the daily mail ( I would’ve emailed the sun but I’m half scouse) and a publicity news outlet who sells story’s along with evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If the blurred child was one of my own, I would still not be happy. Knowing that some p a e d o random bloke has got footage of my child in the buff, no no no.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Rue George Clement is what was said on the sat nav

Ha!!! Chris will be sneaking off to that ibis hotel on the waterfront there for a few minutes. 1st thing I saw on that map :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On insta "I'm just popping on here really quickly....." followed by about 20 stories about nothing, kind of mini rants.
Does my head in!
Her voice on insta sounds like she’s either been crying or she’s got the start of a cold. Or is it coronavirus??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
But remember this is not a holliday, it’s an adventure.
Lol adventure my arse, and when did they change titles, one minute the vlogs are for making memories, next it’s for our entertainment, then it’s van life and now it’s travelling adventures.......what next 🤔🤔😜

Reactions: 18
Hmm. So he blurred the footage which means he still has the original. Not suss at all. Makes you wonder what other dodgy footage is being kept.

Just looked vlog is on 12k views and comments are still off.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'd like to ask the parents of that child why they had their child naked on a public beach? Do they not know that beaches are the number one attraction for n oN C es like Creepy Ingham? And that litchhherllly every n o n CE has a camera in hopes of filming exposed children?

Youtube won't do anything to the Inghams. And here's why I believe that...TY have allowed inappropriate child stuff forever. It's rampant on there. They only deal with it temporarily when the media gets on them about it. It's been 2 years since they were last scrutinized.

At best they'll say it was filmed on a public beach where any expectation of privacy is waived but promise to monitor the situation. TY is untouchable and they know it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hmm. So he blurred the footage which means he still has the original. Not suss at all. Makes you wonder what other dodgy footage is being kept.

Just looked vlog is on 12k views and comments are still off.

I guess this shows that they get very few overseas viewers overnight. Before I went to bed I checked the views and it was in the 5,000 range, that was about half an hour after the new version was released (I guess that was mostly die-hard UK ifam). So just 7,000 views in the following 6-7 hours? Makes their past figures not stack up at all.

Reactions: 17
Just checked the views, it’s currently 2.30pm and the views are at 13,300. Piss poor creepy, you really are slipping. Here’s hoping for a rant 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah it’s great they’ve taken the vlog down to edit it but it worries me thinking of the wrong uns that will have screen shotted or recorded that section of the vlog and that poor child and their parents are none the wiser 💔 I wish someone would throw a copy of a child protection document at their thick heads, they seriously make my blood boil. I’m currently pregnant with my first and if they ever got my child on camera, even fully clothed, I’d go bleeping through them.
And the fact that the raw footage is still available to them probably. Its worrying. Its not enough to just blur it out in the background

• Angry
Reactions: 16
This is actually quite serious isn't it. He has created and published a video on YouTube that includes a naked picture of someone else's child. It is his bloody job to check the content before it is uploaded; who else is going to do it?!!!! Who knows who could have screen shotted / recorded it before he took it down. As a parent it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.
I think what adds fuel to the fire and makes it even worse in my eyes was them DELETING comments that told them there was a naked child in the background! Whilst hearting other comments telling them how amazing they are etc 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
And the fact that the raw footage is still available to them probably. Its worrying. Its not enough to just blur it out in the background
I hate to think what footage he's got stashed away with girls filming in cubicles etc dirty perv

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think what adds fuel to the fire and makes it even worse in my eyes was them DELETING comments that told them there was a naked child in the background! Whilst hearting other comments telling them how amazing they are etc 😡
And Lazy saying 3 or 4 fans pointed it out to them More like 3 or 4 hundred people reported it

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Georges Clemenceau was a french prime minister so there's lots of 'Avenue Georges Clemenceau' I know there's one in the Nice area, so my bets on they're heading to Italy.
Shall we all have a minutes silence for Italy? :(

Yeah it’s great they’ve taken the vlog down to edit it but it worries me thinking of the wrong uns that will have screen shotted or recorded that section of the vlog and that poor child and their parents are none the wiser 💔 I wish someone would throw a copy of a child protection document at their thick heads, they seriously make my blood boil. I’m currently pregnant with my first and if they ever got my child on camera, even fully clothed, I’d go bleeping through them.
Spoken like a true mum.xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.