Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The simple answer is to not bloody well film on a beach. It is dead boring anyway. Idiots.
Exactly! If they can’t film without people in the background then they shouldn’t film at all. It’s quite simple.

Wow Chris has got a super duper phone! According to Sarah his phone told him it was too hot and needed shutting down 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she really is STUPID 🤦🏻‍♀️
Actually my iPhone flashes up with a warning if it’s too hot.
My old iPhone 7 did this a lot, my iPhone 11 not so much.
However it does happen.

Reactions: 11
What has Sarah saying they can’t remember who filmed it got to do with it, in other words Sarah, Chris filmed it but you don’t want to admit that because of the allegations made against him. It’s amazing that you remind your ifam every single day that Chris stays up soooooo late to get vlogs out for your ifam, he works soooo hard. Until of course there’s a problem with one of your videos and it’s because someone else edited it. How interesting.
typical narcissism from both of them yet again. They can never take accountability. Ever. Always someone else’s fault. If either of them had any morals at all they would be apologising in a statement and giving a truthful explanation of how on earth that happened and what they will change in order to be better.
I truly feel vloggers should not be allowed to film on beaches and around swimming pools. Sarah hides her body and Chris wears a T-shirt he feels so uncomfortable so why can’t they give other people that decency who aren’t even aware they are on the internet in their swimming costumes. It’s out of order. I once saw some vloggers in action and I had to leave the area as my son for safety reasons should not be online. They are all guilty of it and disregard anyone around them but the inghams are some of the worst for this. So selfish that they are incapable of seeing anyone around them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
He is either the dumbest twit I ever did see or the dirty bastard is begging for validation that he is in fact the most brazen type of child predator. What in the hell is playing at not cutting out the footage of an obviously naked child, blurred or not.
If that were my kid he’d be in emergency surgery having that camera delicately removed from high up inside his anal cavity 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If it were my child they had “accidentally” caught on camera I would make their lives a living hell. They honestly wouldn’t know what had hit them.

He didn’t accidentally catch Jace’s bits on camera when he was born, did he? As a “professional” vlogger (used very loosely) this is all stuff he needs to be looking out for. TBH they should just be blurring people out full stop.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Europe is very different than here, it’s very common to see naked children running around on the beaches or by pools same as you see a lot more topless women sunbathing
I bet he's got a ton of footage of topless women.... Must sit up every night getting off on it as he "edits"

• Sick
Reactions: 18
If it were my child they had “accidentally” caught on camera I would make their lives a living hell. They honestly wouldn’t know what had hit them.

He didn’t accidentally catch Jace’s bits on camera when he was born, did he? As a “professional” vlogger (used very loosely) this is all stuff he needs to be looking out for. TBH they should just be blurring people out full stop.
Surely he would watch the finished edited vlog before he posts it and notice,he blurs out their registration/licence plates and I'm pretty sure they have blurred people out before

Reactions: 17
Creepy silence is deafening, nothing on insta apart from that pathetic piece lazy put up. He promotes Himself on insta as a professional videographer, my 8 year old grandson could do a better job!

I wish the silly ifam would wake up to these two, sooner rather than later.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just catching up. I'm glad I only watched the first 30 seconds before turning off last night. My heart breaks for the child who's naked body will now be all over the dark web for creeps like Chris Ingham to enjoy.

With regards to where the Sat Nav directed them, my guess is they went to Cannes for the day. It was another on the list of places I thought they would visit, because they think they're something special. I'm sure they had a chavtastic time.

Still patiently waiting for the fun, exciting, interesting, educational travel vlogs to begin. You know... The ones that don't involve water.

Reactions: 26
The thing that I don’t understand about these cock goblins is, and I’ve said this before, if you just apologise things don’t get out of hand.

Naked kid on Vlog - ‘Very sorry we didn’t see them, we’ve deleted the Vlog and the footage off our records and will reupload it without that. Again very sorry to anyone who is offended’. SITUATION MANAGED.

Esme and the braids - ‘Very sorry if people have taken this offensively, we didn’t mean to do agricultural appropriation. We’ll take them out ASAP, sorry about our mistake.’ SITUATION MANAGED.

Baby on the Beach - ‘You know what, we messed up and that was terrible parenting and we won’t do it again. Apologies to everyone’ SITUATION MANAGED.

The entire Ibis Thing - ‘You May know of rumours about our marriage, we’re not going to talk about them but we are working through these issues.’

Grooming - duck off Creepy and Lazy you can’t apologise for that
How is Esme having braids cultural appropriation...think i missed that but can't see how braiding your hair is racist

• Wow
Reactions: 11
About Ingham's giving footage to someone else to edit.
I think during the lockdown months some tit went down in Ingham household and Creepy was no longer alllowed to sit up and -'edit' at night. Sarah seems to be keeping a close eye on him and the constant travelling which feels like running away from something and definitely was a spur of moment decision. Maybe he had been upto his old tricks and got caught again. He has been seen editing during the day in that pathetic blue thing the other day but of course he is restless without his nightly routine :sick: 🤮
Sarah may have wanted to hire another editor because that way creepy will have no excuse to spend time on this Laptop but would be reluctant to hand over the raw footage to anyone because it will show how they really are to someone else and potentially get leaked causing them to lose even more subscribers.Yesterday's fiasco would have been the last straw and she decided not to trust Creepy at all and hire someone else. Of course the fact that she is giving someone access to footage of a vulnerable child would not cross her selfish narrow mind. I hope the person they sent to is not creepy's equally creepy brother.

She sounded sick on the story but maybe it was due to her being in a rage at Creepy and crying. She slipped up that they gave footage to someone else

Lazy that's not enough, you need to apologise. My heart breaks for the kid's family whose vocation has turned into nightmare for Inghams

Also Thomas again proves that groomer granny is involved in interacting (and possibly manipulating) ifam. She has no business talking to them. She isn't part of the main family.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just catching up. I'm glad I only watched the first 30 seconds before turning off last night. My heart breaks for the child who's naked body will now be all over the dark web for creeps like Chris Ingham to enjoy.

With regards to where the Sat Nav directed them, my guess is they went to Cannes for the day. It was another on the list of places I thought they would visit, because they think they're something special. I'm sure they had a chavtastic time.

Still patiently waiting for the fun, exciting, interesting, educational travel vlogs to begin. You know... The ones that don't involve water.
hoping to be in next years film festival
About Ingham's giving footage to someone else to edit.
I think during the lockdown months some tit went down in Ingham household and Creepy was no longer alllowed to sit up and -'edit' at night. Sarah seems to be keeping a close eye on him and the constant travelling which feels like running away from something and definitely was a spur of moment decision. Maybe he had been upto his old tricks and got caught again. He has been seen editing during the day in that pathetic blue thing the other day but of course he is restless without his nightly routine :sick: 🤮
Sarah may have wanted to hire another editor because that way creepy will have no excuse to spend time on this Laptop but would be reluctant to hand over the raw footage to anyone because it will show how they really are to someone else and potentially get leaked causing them to lose even more subscribers.Yesterday's fiasco would have been the last straw and she decided not to trust Creepy at all and hire someone else. Of course the fact that she is giving someone access to footage of a vulnerable child would not cross her selfish narrow mind. I hope the person they sent to is not creepy's equally creepy brother.

She sounded sick on the story but maybe it was due to her being in a rage at Creepy and crying. She slipped up that they gave footage to someone else

Lazy that's not enough, you need to apologise. My heart breaks for the kid's family whose vocation has turned into nightmare for Inghams

Also Thomas again proves that groomer granny is involved in interacting (and possibly manipulating) ifam. She has no business talking to them. She isn't part of the main family.
do you think someone writes this drivel for Thomas

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think they should just stay away now even more for the kids cause I know if he lived in my area and people knew what he had done and then doing one of the worst things any person can do and put a naked child on the vlog and yes creepy you knew exactly what you were doing you edit the bleeping vlogs for gods sake 😡 they would cut your dick of 😡
I didn’t think this family could get any lower they are pure scum

Reactions: 20
Ughh that is not what I said at all, and if you go back and read my post from last night you’ll know I think it’s disgusting what they did. All I was saying is that it is more normal in European culture for kids to be naked, at no point did I say it was ok for other people to be filming them!!
My sister lives in Nice and various members of the family visit. My niece went last year and let her 2 small children be naked in the fountains in the centre. Even my
Sis who always thinks there are no bad people in the world was uncomfortable with it and told my niece they needed to be in their clothes

Reactions: 6
Sarah's breathing sounded really bad. Could be asthma or could even be covid.

Surely now this has to be the end of their channel? This cannot go on.

Reactions: 16
Sarah's breathing sounded really bad. Could be asthma or could even be covid.

Surely now this has to be the end of their channel? This cannot go on.
I hope so too I’m running out of titles ideas for the next thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.