Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed aswell that the views from the Scotland vlogs are ridiculously high since they’ve gotten home considering they were quite low for a few weeks, everyone decide to watch at the same time or something
Will they earn extra money from YouTube by buying views or is it just to make their videos seem more popular?

Reactions: 7
Few pointers.

They’re going vegetarian because of the poor treatment towards animals. They have a dog they can barely look after properly?!

Lazy was preaching about milk and the way it’s collected from cows. So why not go vegan then? Vegetarians still have milk or cheese. If it’s so bad Lazy, why don’t you stop having cows milk too?

They’ll just have to put almond milk on their crunchy nut

Reactions: 34
Shudder, those turkey legs making another appearance. Only just got over the photos of them thunder thighs from on that skibike at the Maldives

Reactions: 14
So now we know where they're staying, let's see where they visit. No doubt it'll all be very underwhelming. But I'm saying no more than that for now.

Reactions: 19
Lazy, if this is true, please go to Monaco for the day, you'll fit right in with all the other rich and famous people
Hahaha it is true, same pools and sun loungers. Exactly what I thought maybe on their way to Cannes or Monacco to try and get lazy noticed for a modelling contract

Hahaha it is true, same pools and sun loungers. Exactly what I thought maybe on their way to Cannes or Monacco to try and get lazy noticed for a modelling contract

Attachments

Reactions: 11
They can run but they can't hide ! someone will recognise where they are.

Reactions: 9
Campervans are banned in Monaco and the police are super strict about it - would love to see them try! Popcorn out...

Reactions: 18
“Is that it Chris?”

Reactions: 25
So they pretend to be van lifers. Pretend to be vegan. Surely next thing has got to be them pretending to be into yoga, meditation and exercise!
and pretend to have morals

No we didn’t see it but think about it would you want to see he’s troll feet cause I couldn’t think of anything worse
his borrowers feet isnt he only like a size 6 or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Vegans can’t eat crunchy nut either...honey!

Reactions: 9
Lazy, if this is true, please go to Monaco for the day, you'll fit right in with all the other rich and famous people
Ha ha, i went there last year and even i felt out of place. They would stick out like a sore thumb

Reactions: 11
They have their own police and legal system in Monaco ! They would be a very lot
Interested in a groomer entering the country

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.