Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charmball

VIP Member
Vlogs up - why we became vegetarian 🙄😂

How many times have they been veggie/ eating healthy the last few years?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
OMFG what is that thumbnail. You pair of creeps wanted a reaction you got one that is disgusting poor Izzy. SARAH you are her mother and you allow that makes me sick you are just as bad as him in my eyes worse as you can stop it but you don’t. I do hope one day that someone smacks you one 😡😡😡

• Angry

Pastel

VIP Member
Little bit of a sticky beak, the medication is called pramipexole, used to treat Parkinson’s disease, very interesting.
shouldn’t be taken if driving or operating heavy machinery, wonder if flying the drone and using the blogging camera counts as operating heavy machinery because we’ve barely seen anything with all these “Amazing” vlogs 😂😂
Why the hell do they choose to keep the medication in the bottom cupboard and the cotton-wool in the top one!??!!! My children are 13 and 14yrs old and I STILL go for the very top cupboards for meds purely out of habit from when they were little!!!

• Angry

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
And time and again they just leave him asleep on a longer, in the hottest part of the day in his towel and swimsuit - or on a bench in the changing rooms, in his togs Any decent human would bring the child home, put dry clothes on him and put him down in an actual bed.
Can't believe they've spent yet another day in the same swimming pool. I'm sure Creepy could just recycle the same montage from the past few days. Save him a bit of time when "editing".

How they can even call themselves travel vloggers, I don't know.

Reactions: 30

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Was chatting to my pals neighbour who has a motor home. I was asking him if he classes holidays in it as “van life.” He burst out laughing and said “no way. Van life is when you give up everything. Some saddos trying to get popular on social media’s will claim its van life, but it’s absolutely not. I go away every other weekend in mine and I still wouldn’t class it as van life because I don’t live in it.”

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
They say karma is a bitch, well I hope it is for you Sarah and that the authorities actually catch up with you one day. You're her mother, do something! Get on the next flight home with your children and start protecting THEM!

• Heart
  • Sad

Pastel

VIP Member
This annoys me more than it should do 😂

Lazy: “We’ve has such an amazing day here”

don’t you mean couple of hours Lazy?

what’s the betting it was past midnight when they got back & Lazy is still shouting with her foghorn voice - wake up the rest of the park why don’t you - selfish twats.
At 5pm Chris casually states that they’re “just going to hang out here for the day” - whose bloody day starts at 5pm!??!?

• Haha
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
FULL CARAVAN TOUR | HOW WE ORGANISE AND LIVE AS A FAMILY OF 6 ON THE ROAD IN A TINY HOME ON WHEELS

Footage of the caravan and the girls doing their school work. Creepy has written the date wrong on screen. It's August, Creepy. Lazy calls 'rambo' and asks Isabelle if she has finished. They girls are working on 'fun' school journals and they have to keep moving around the awning because it's so hot. When they go to the supermarket they'll buy a couple of fans. The girls have three pages to do and then they're off swimming.

Lazy asks Jace where Isabelle is and he walks over to her. Jace plays with his car in the middle of the road and Lazy tries to get him to move by telling him they're going swimming. The girls jump into the pool and Jace plays with his dinosaur. Creepy woos and tells us they have the pool to themselves. Isabelle says she pushed Esme in and it was so funny. Lazy is holding Jace in the big pool but he wants to go back on the frog slide; she moans that she has to help him up the steps. Maybe she can teach him as part of the home schooling. Creepy films more of Esme and Isabelle. More footage of Jace and his dinosaur. Creepy asks who remembers in the Maldives when Jace would fall asleep in his inflatable. Jace is still awake but Creepy says he's going to sleep. He goes over to Isla to ask how her leg ache and she tells him it's kind of gone because Lazy is carrying her.

Jace is still awake having some crisps because he stayed awake in the pool. The girls are going to buy an ice cream. Over at the ice cream shop the girls show up what ice creams they're having. Back at the pool Jace is asleep. Music plays as the Inghams walk back to the caravan. Jace touches the plants. Drone footage of the caravan.

Lazy asks what Jace can see from the window and he can see the car. Lazy asks if they should give the ifam a tour of the caravan. Lazy has been to have a delicious shower in the shower block. Even though they have a shower in the caravan Lazy does like it when they go to different campsites to check out the facilities because it's easier for the three girls to get read there than in the cramped caravan - and saves Creepy a lot of cleaning. Lazy has had a lot of messages asking how on earth they manage so she thought she would show us. They make sure the fly net is closed to stop the flies getting in. Lazy doesn't show what's in some of the overhead storage compartments (probably so she doesn't have to explain all the pot noodles). She doesn't open the fridge either to avoid showing all the meat. Lazy doesn't forget to show us all the boxes of home school supplies and of course the Alibaba and Me blankets. She doesn't show the bottom shelves of the wardrobe because they have a years' supply of Just For Men random bits on them.

Time to show us the awning and the younger girls are drawing lollypops and Starbucks cups. In the shoe rack they've put things they always forget as they walk out. They have an outdoor stove so the cooking doesn't smell the caravan out. Isabelle is babysitting Jace. Under the bed is clothes and more food, along with a £400 freezer off Amazon. Creepy said no to leaving the wooden flooring as it was (which is what Lazy wanted to do) and he said there had to be carpet so there is and Creepy is the boss of the caravan. She says she's joking and that it protects the floor. The air con also works now (unfortunately). Music and shots of the caravan (and surrounding caravans) and drone footage of the local area

Creepy and Lazy are sitting in front of the camera and Creepy has finally removed his beanie. He says the girls are going crazy watching Peppa Pig inside. The girls have been colouring and drawing all night; drawing memories from pictures on their phones. Esme drew everyone at the top of John O'Groats. Emotional music starts playing. Creepy thanks everyone for watching (he always looks like he needs a shit when he does this). They have a really cool thing happening tomorrow and Lazy says they're doing something Creepy has wanted to do since last year but they didn't get the chance to visit the east of France last year so this time they're doing it. They have to get up early and the weather will be perfect for it.

They'll see us tomorrow at 5p... doesn't matter.

End of vlog.

State of her hair. Did someone drag her through a bush? She looks like she's been crying.
Capture5.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture6.PNG

Capture11.PNG
8Capture8.PNG
Capture12.PNG
Capture14.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture15.PNG
Capture9.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LemonLife

VIP Member
When you look at where Ez & Iz go to school it becomes even more of a shame that their persons just don’t give a crap!

Their school is beautiful, has a long history, provides good education and an abundance of extra-curriculars.

Instead Lazy only cares that they shriek for the camera and sell/buy tat

• Sad
  • Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
So no meat for the minghams, no more ham and cheese sangas, no more spam, no bacon, no carverys, no full on Xmas turkey, place ya bets ladies and gentlemen as to how long this is going to last!!!! Remember the December debacle when they hid meat under the veggies at a restaurant 😂😂😂

I think Chris has sniffed out some sort of sponsorship deal, or he's infatuated with a vlogger who is vegan

It will be about either money or women, not the welfare of his family

I hope they keep an eye on deficiencies in their kids. No problem with veganism whatsoever, but it needs to be done correctly, especially in young, growing kids.

• Haha

vhopper2000

Yeah go back and watch old vlogs give them some nice views and money in a groomers pocket nice one tattlers!!!!! 😡ffs I’m confused with this forum

• Wow
  • Haha

Bacardiandcokeloveplz

I can’t imagine if I said to my husband and kids when going to do the food shop, ‘I’m just going to hit up lidl’, they would think I had lost my mind, and I’m 31!! 🤣 and he’s still got that rancid hat on, 🤢 I wonder if the other people round the pool think him strange? 🤔 I would, beanie hat in summer round the pool? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Looks lovely!,
I don’t think I’ve ever boiled a pan of pasta ever in France. So much fresh fruit and veg from the markets, meat (obvs they are veggie and can’t ;) on a bbq) fresh bread we have delivered daily by a little bread van, fresh fish, so much seafood, strawberries literally by the crate. The list goes on and on. Many villages you can buy milk directly at the farm, many have vending machines and you use your own bottles. I know everyone’s different but visiting a Lidl in France is my idea of hell.

• Heart