Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported it too. What did the kids eat all day? A bag of salad leaves? They got home in the pitch black so after 10pm?! My kids would have lost the plot! Swimming all day, in the heat and nothing proper in their little tummy’s? Especially Jace! 😢
Won't they have had a burger or three and milkshakes on the home journey? Cos if it wasn't vlogged it didn't happen.🐄🍔🥛so they are still vegetarians 🌽🥕🍆🥑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve also reported the thumbnail and every other that had one of those children in a bikini

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know she does not read here, but if you ever happen to stumble across this thread in years to come, Isabelle, please know there are hundreds of us who care about you and your future, and do all we possibly can to ensure your privacy is protected online.
my heart really goes out to her. No body deserves the exposure she is subjected too - it’s not a normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.