Ingham Family #111 Sheeps, creeps and chavavan sleeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the dismal views this week aren't enough I see Family Fizz's latest 'birthday present opening' vlog has been up for two days and already has 100,000 more views than Esme's birthday vlog which has been up for three weeks. Bet that's sticking right in Creepy's clack as he frantically tries to cobble something together for tomorrow night. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well some places reopen on Wednesday so they could be delaying do the full route until places open. Not going to mention the museums/castles to visit. They get too much help here.

Not many petrol places for water. If they had any intelligence they would have taken some water tank bottles to fill and keep for back up like most normal people do

But I I think the camper van has to be back on Monday so they won’t have much left to visit and they say it’s best to start the route anti clockwise as the east coast is a bit boring so best getting it out the way

Reactions: 13
Yet again the Minghams prove that Youtube is more important than the safety of the children :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The only good thing on these vlogs is how happy Prinny is, she must be out of her mind with happiness at actually having freedom and stimulation!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Well some places reopen on Wednesday so they could be delaying do the full route until places open. Not going to mention the museums/castles to visit. They get too much help here.

Not many petrol places for water. If they had any intelligence they would have taken some water tank bottles to fill and keep for back up like most normal people do

But I I think the camper van has to be back on Monday so they won’t have much left to visit and they say it’s best to start the route anti clockwise as the east coast is a bit boring so best getting it out the way
East Coast is definitely not boring, although I'm sure they will make it look that way. Its more populated than the west and the west definitely has better beaches but there is so much to see and do. There are always dolphins/porpoises to watch and this time of year there are often orca too, there's loads of beautiful walks, castles, gold panning, fishing, mountain biking, lochs for water sports etc. Definitely far from boring if you do your research and plan your trip properly, which this lot definitely won't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
East Coast is definitely not boring, although I'm sure they will make it look that way. Its more populated than the west and the west definitely has better beaches but there is so much to see and do. There are always dolphins/porpoises to watch and this time of year there are often orca too, there's loads of beautiful walks, castles, gold panning, fishing, mountain biking, lochs for water sports etc. Definitely far from boring if you do your research and plan your trip properly, which this lot definitely won't have.
My partner grew up on the east coast of the highlands in a few different places and talks about how amazing it is all the time! Hoping I’ll get up there this year to see it for myself.

Reactions: 16
Is it not like 11/12 degrees in Scotland atm? If I’m wrong let me know but what kind of knobjockey is putting their kid in a bikini and sending them to catch their death in a freezing river back to a camper with no water let alone hot water to at least warm up after.

he needs hearing from social services he does. Despite Poncey Ponce going rogue and driving the camper as if he was testing it for Top Gear, I had no idea how very beautiful Scotland is. Even they can’t detract from its beauty

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else think those fairy pools will not be crystal clear after the unwashed minghams had been in it. Maybe that’s why Creepy decided against it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
But have they found water to shower with yet? Or is Lazy still in need of a hair wash 🤢🤢 I don't think ill sleep tonight 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sorry I am new here, who is Steve?😂
Steve is Chris' dad who's known to be an avid reader of the Ingham thread, so we feel it's only polite to say hi to him every so often.

Thinking about it, I don't think I've ever said hi to him, so rude of me! Hi Steve 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Interesting that the previous two vlogs have both gained exactly 64k views. So out of 1.3m subs, only 64k find them interesting to watch. When their views hit 300k I'd estimate that's the same 64k people just watching the vlogs on repeat. Most of their social media followers are the same IFAM with multiple accounts because all you constantly see in the comments "please follow such and such's new account IFAMareshite" blah blah blah. It's all a farce based on fake inflated numbers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Does he tell the truth about his age. He is 36, companies house shows his month and year of birth (07/1985) and Sarah is a year younger

. Bet he hates getting older. He is like Michael Jackson with the Peter Pan vibes. It seems to be a thing for some groomers they can’t stand growing up and always want to act half their age

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.