Ingham Family #111 Sheeps, creeps and chavavan sleeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having Isabelle in the thumb nail has the opposite affect on me to what they are trying to achieve , I feel uncomfortable watching not that I watch that many . Even the fact that my husbands friends quite clearly watch the vlog would as a mother make me say something to him (if I was lazy that is )

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over how much of a flop their trip is so far. I can’t help but think that I’d be absolutely raging if I was isabelles age and my family dragged me around Scotland in a camper van during the summer holidays and being confined to a seat driving for hours surrounded by high pitched sisters and a whingy brother. I live in Scotland and it’s beautiful and I’d love to tour it all, but summer holidays are for being with friends. They’re definitely not for being stuck in a tiny van with a family of 6, none of whom have showered for days 🤮
This reminded me of me 😂 what a little cow I was we went for a caravan holiday when I was about 13 with my parents, no siblings. Parents had a call with my auntie saying we were having a great time and the weather was surprisingly nice for Scotland we weren't actually too far from where the Inghams are now... then there's me texting my cousin saying I was bored and there was nothing to do 😂... my parents have not let me forget it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s happened to Islas homeschooling? Term isn’t over for her yet...?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I did some light research into wild camping. Generally people bury their waste 💩 and have a designated tit shovel for the job. Now I'm not saying this is what they're doing but how else are they disposing of it?

What’s happened to Islas homeschooling? Term isn’t over for her yet...?
Lazy is still a new member of the home schooling groups I'm in. I checked today and she's yet to make a post. So I assume she will start in September if she has any intention of doing it. Will keep my eyes peeled though 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was thinking last night about their lack of hygiene and was grateful for my own bed and being able to shower every night, then a smile appeared on my face thinking about how miserable these two are and imagining the smell from the pair of them. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone else notice how quickly Esme put her seatbelt ON when they stopped for petrol/gas? Also I can only find reference to that narrow road as being dangerous, not the "most deadly road in the UK"!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I am sure I can’t be the first person to say this so sorry if I did not see your comments but the thumbnail today made me sick 🤢 what a creepy pair of fookers they are ! 😡 if they could put her on the game and get away with it they would ! Noncey creepy pigs 🐷 and do not tell me it was isabelles choice to pose like that & still expect me to believe she’s an introvert. LIES ! That’s the pose of a sexual active extrovert not a shy teen, though she has never seemed shy or introvert to me far from but this is summat else !
Absolutely. I reiterate my previous comments that girl is not, and has not and has ever been a shrinking violet. I see a girl full of confidence and attitude. This bravado has been manufactured by Lazy and her stepfather. However she must have been a willing accomplice. Isabelle had an exit route with her own father and his family yet either chose or was manipulated by her mother to be unwittingly exploited. I personally consider Isabelle well capable of usinf people and situations to her own advantage. She seems to be a girl who will always ‘be right’ even when overwhelming evidence to the contrary exists. The speed at which she can react ‘to order’ is disconcerting. Sadly the acorn hasn’t fallen far from the Lazy oak.

I did some light research into wild camping. Generally people bury their waste 💩 and have a designated tit shovel for the job. Now I'm not saying this is what they're doing but how else are they disposing of it?

Lazy is still a new member of the home schooling groups I'm in. I checked today and she's yet to make a post. So I assume she will start in September if she has any intention of doing it. Will keep my eyes peeled though 👀
Don’t hold you breath - you might need it for your porridge

Reactions: 16
Happy Birthday Creepy!

Just want to throwback to this time last year when Lazy joked about Creepy being 40 while they were drinking juice from plastic cups to celebrate and he through a fit.

"It's not funny. It's past funny." 😂 😂

View attachment 180809
they both look over 40 , if I did not know their ages I would guess both in their low to mid 40s no matter how much she sticks her tongue out and puts her hair in pony tails & he skates about that does not make you look younger you fools it makes you look like desperate old foggies😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just when you think they can't get any more stupid and reckless they drive a camper van up a steep/narrow road which clearly states on a huge sign is not suitable for campers/caravans or HGV. Creepy could have be responsible for the death of his whole family because he wanted to look 'hard'......pathetic

• Angry
Reactions: 35

My friend says you can get biodegradable bags that you bury has to be so far away from a water source etc. They must be doing this though would never admit it on the vlog.

Haven’t watched the vlog, but did they meet any other cars on the Bealach na ba? It’s notorious for having large vehicles (cough motorhomes) block the road for hours on end because the drivers can’t reverse the motorhomes up a hill round a corner in to a passing place.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
yo
Does anyone have any knowledge of the NC500 and can give us an update on what awaits? I have never done it. How much further have they got to go and how long do you think it will take? Is there anywhere for them to stop at along the way to get supplies, especially fill up with water and empty the toilet? Is it going to be more of the same the whole trip? If campsites do open up and there are any along that route, will the Inghams be eligible to use them?
u would need about 5-7 days to do it , at the moment campsites are open (i think) but no toilet/shower blocks allowed to open yet, i live in the Highlands and a few are not opening at all this year, but unfortunately this wont bother them as they are probably dumping :poop: wherever they can.

• Heart
That is some really bad acting Lazy. I'm sure the road is tricky but it didn't look that terrifying compared to some of our mountain passes here in New Zealand but even so, for Creepy to apparently relish in scaring his family is disgusting. Speaking of disgusting, that thumbnail pic with Isabelle screams desperately trying to claw back views even if it's dirty perverts checking her out. Where's the damn respect for your daughter you God awful parents! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 29
How did she she find that scary when she has travelled some parts of Europe 🤦‍♀️ Cause If she thinks that’s scary she wants to try driving through the Swiss Alps now that will definitely make you 💩 your pants 😂

• Haha
What the duck, they have really reached a new all time low with that thumbnail & Isabelle posing like that. 🤬 sick fuckers

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Does anyone have any knowledge of the NC500 and can give us an update on what awaits? I have never done it. How much further have they got to go and how long do you think it will take? Is there anywhere for them to stop at along the way to get supplies, especially fill up with water and empty the toilet? Is it going to be more of the same the whole trip? If campsites do open up and there are any along that route, will the Inghams be eligible to use them?
Campsites are open in England but i think the rules may be different in Scotland and not yet open. Id hate to think where their waste is ending up

Reactions: 6
yo

u would need about 5-7 days to do it , at the moment campsites are open (i think) but no toilet/shower blocks allowed to open yet, i live in the Highlands and a few are not opening at all this year, but unfortunately this wont bother them as they are probably dumping :poop: wherever they can.
I really do apologise on their behalf, it's honestly embarrassing. They give us all a bad name.

Reactions: 8
Campsites arnt open yet and if and when they do they are little and few between.
You have to book a camping pitch to use the facilities cant just turn up.
On the nc500 groups lots of single travellers are looking for water points. So I'm guessing the inghams will run out of water alot faster then anyone else !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.