Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’m not taking it personally, We’re very passionate about our patch up this end of the country as it’s not just a way of life, it’s our lively hoods. I’m standing up for something that’s quite normal for those at another part of the U.K. and other countries don’t understand what happens here. Yes the bikini could be another issue but gee she’s been in the cold water in Scotland. Stop the bus and contact the press! I must admit it’s been fun reading the comments from people who don’t know the area and also 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄. And on another note we are glad to see tourists too. The highlands depend so much on the revenue of the tourists and has been hit hard. NC500 is quite busy this week now that we are open and some campsites have too. As long as people are keeping their distance and they are as they have hired a motorhome which is the best that and a caravan where you have your own shower and toilet facilities.
You are taking it personally. No one is slagging off your ‘patch.’ They are slagging off the parents slapping their daughter in a bikini on a thumbnail. The same way we did when they did it in the Maldives 🙄

you’ve come from the Meldrum thread having never posted about the Inghams and instantly took offence because people think it’s wrong to plaster a 14 year old in a bikini to entice viewers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I’M SO ANGRY THAT HE COMPARED LOSING A DRONE TO LOSING A CHILD .. I PERSONALLY HAVEN’T LOST A CHILD BUT A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE HAS (A FEW YEARS AGO) AND BOTH HER & HER HUSBAND ARE STILL STRUGGLING EVERY DAY ... UNLIKE A DRONE YOU CAN’T HAVE ANOTHER CHILD DELIVERED IN 2 WORKING DAYS (WITH AN UPGRADE) HE’S SHAMELESS & AND DISGUSTING!!!! .... AND YES I’M SHOUTING!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Can I just say to some of the Scottish tattlers who seem to be offended by comments. Your country is very beautiful and I understand why you have so much pride in it. It’s Mr and Mrs pot noodle who are boring to watch and the fact that they seemed to bring out the thumbnail of Isabelle in a bikini because they noticed the views have been tragic and a teen in a bikini gets them more views unfortunately. That is my only issue. They could be in Europe, America or Australia but if they are boring then they are boring. It’s nothing to do with Scotland and all to do with the content they are putting out and the fact they don’t care about creepy timestamps on their video as long as the money is coming in.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
He’s actually written in the comments ‘after today’s tragedy’ I’m dead 😂

the only tragedy is your hair Chris

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Sloth_Life

The only good thing on these vlogs is how happy Prinny is, she must be out of her mind with happiness at actually having freedom and stimulation!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Circlish

VIP Member
Imagine relaunching your channel with a big travelogue and matching-merch, only for everyone to obsess about where you're tipping out your piss and turds 😂👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Glennie

VIP Member
With a Knick knack paddy whack, Delonge lost his drone, this old tattler came rolling home🎼🎼🎼😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Abbykebabby

Well thank you Scottish winds you have de-liv-erd!!! Serves him right - what a tool!

Also what was the need to tell us all that about that IFAM fainting! I think there is a bottom of a barrel that is scraping in the highlands tonight!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The thousands of holiday makers who descend on the highlands and Scotland on holiday haven’t adapted to the cold weather. They all join in too. So what are you saying about those parents. I don’t agree with the inghams but I will stand up for something that happens in our end of the country and not see people slated for something that’s quite the normal for the locals and children here on holiday. They all go home having had the best holiday. Maybe we are just more hardy up this end of the country 🤣
Do they film it and put it on YouTube and use a thumbnail of the fourteen year old in a bikini to try and increase the views?

Reactions: 55