“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people baffle me. Do they not have families? People they want to celebrate Christmas with at home? If I were a parent to any of these fame hungry wannabes I’d be so disappointed and disgusted that I wasn’t worth spending Xmas with. Family doesn’t really seem to matter to any of these nobodies.

Reactions: 26
I think they have gone way beyond that stage. They are so self obsessed it’s like a mental
Disease. Imagine how closely they must watch their accounts, they all delete negative comments very fast. I bet they don’t sleep well.

I reckon in the future they will be classed as mentally disturbed. It cannot be normal
To focus on just bootlicking comments and live for validation of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She used her private school education well!
Was she at private school 😱😱 I started following her when she was normal and worked in river island and going to college .. no doubt she’s pretty but her attitude is stinkin and don’t even get me goin on her fake American accent 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Was she at private school 😱😱 I started following her when she was normal and worked in river island and going to college .. no doubt she’s pretty but her attitude is stinkin and don’t even get me goin on her fake American accent 🤦🏼‍♀️
Institute of Education in Dublin. Fee paying school, usual for wealthy parents trying to get their kid on the straight and narrow for their finals exam to get to 3rd level education.

These people baffle me. Do they not have families? People they want to celebrate Christmas with at home? If I were a parent to any of these fame hungry wannabes I’d be so disappointed and disgusted that I wasn’t worth spending Xmas with. Family doesn’t really seem to matter to any of these nobodies.
Zarah Mapa will send the dog home alright to Dublin for Christmas. I guess her business clientele prefer other animals to admire and cuddle!

Reactions: 5
The thing that also never ceases to amaze me re Dubai and influencers is the sheer number that seem to just pack up their lives and ‘move’ there. Chloe Lewis (ex Towie Z Lister) is the latest.

Reactions: 13
The thing that also never ceases to amaze me re Dubai and influencers is the sheer number that seem to just pack up their lives and ‘move’ there. Chloe Lewis (ex Towie Z Lister) is the latest.
Until they get thrown out. Dogs have better rights there.

Reactions: 9
As in packing up to move there, I think it's possible to get out there for 90 days on a tourist visa, than you just need to leave the country for a day or two (loads of people go to Oman for the day to get the dubai exit visa, than they get back in) I'm not 100 % sure on the rules but I think that's how alot of these IG girls manage to stay out there for months on end without the proper residence permits and so on.

As in packing up to move there, I think it's possible to get out there for 90 days on a tourist visa, than you just need to leave the country for a day or two (loads of people go to Oman for the day to get the dubai exit visa, than they get back in) I'm not 100 % sure on the rules but I think that's how alot of these IG girls manage to stay out there for months on end without the proper residence permits and so on.
You mean the old fat sheikh with 5 wives and 30 kids arranges all of that for them:)

• Haha
I mean it can be both, I don’t think understanding that a country can treat you differently depending on what social class you are is a stupid or Daily Mail-esque view. It’s great for expats and holidayers, pretty decent for most emiratis, but not for migrant blue collar workers or probably gay people either. It’s improving, but I think it’s a bit odd that people bang on about how great it is in response to criticisms of the governance of the country when they’re from the UK/other western countries because it’s like, obviously it’s great for you, I presume that you’re working a reasonably nice job there or are having a family there or have been on holiday there, you’re not a gay Emirati or a south Asian construction worker working on a skyscraper in scorching heat (not you as in You but people in general).

Anyway, here is a series of pictures of the party Grace Beverley was at in Dubai on a holiday (“work trip”) she just “couldn’t” cancel. There is a full video somewhere but it keeps getting taken down within 48H whenever it gets posted anywhere - seriously. She’s managed by Gleam so could be them. The next day she #adgifted story’d a mask, which was hilarious given where she’d been the night before, and has been buying followers to make it look like nobody unfollowed her for it.

merry Christmas to everyone celebrating today 🎈

View attachment 359508View attachment 359509View attachment 359510View attachment 359513
Yes let’s keep this at the top! Hashtag it , share it, keep Gleam on their toes ! A soy lure disgrace

Is it just tier 4 people that aren't supposed to travel abroad? Or is it all UK residents who are only supposed to travel abroad in exceptional circumstances... ?

Mattdoesfitness has just posted a YouTube video and he just got back from Dubai but does not appear to have quarantined as we out and about plus he has family from Netherlands staying with them and in Tier 4 too. Bit of a joke

• Angry
  • Wow
wrote into my MP about influencers travelling from Tier 4 while the rest of us aren’t really supposed to be doing anything. So sick of this. Hope I get a response. Sick of seeing them swan around like they’re not doing anything wrong

Reactions: 45
Apparently the biggest narcissist Yianni is in Dubai too.

He is always the fastest to delete comments, how do they get away with it?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just found this thread after wondering the same thing! Rochelle Humes and The Fashion Bug Blog are in Dubai and all has been quiet for a few days on their stories 🤔 FBB’s insta friend Flavia Stuttgen is skiing in Verbier - she also has STFU on her stories since the announcements at the weekend. Interesting isn’t it ☕
I saw this article about Verbier last night and wondered how many influencers were involved https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20201227-british-tourists-sneak-out-of-swiss-ski-resort 🙄

Is it just tier 4 people that aren't supposed to travel abroad? Or is it all UK residents who are only supposed to travel abroad in exceptional circumstances... ?
Only tier 4 can’t travel abroad
I’m off to Dubai this afternoon 😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.