“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tyrone Hermitt omg this guy is a twit!!! Tries to make out he is dad of the year but would rather stay in Dubai with a different women every few days than come hone and be with his daughter. He seriously loves himself and I just think that’s so unattractive in a guy!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Georgia Harrison’s stories in hospital, I genuinely thought it might be COVID with the symptoms she mentioned not the typical ones but two people I know of have recently had the exact same and have tested positive!

Reactions: 6
People who have only read about Dubai in the Daily Mail or seen it on Instagram can’t seem to decide if it is some sort of 24 hour party paradise, or a scary dystopian apocalyptic fantasy.
I mean it can be both, I don’t think understanding that a country can treat you differently depending on what social class you are is a stupid or Daily Mail-esque view. It’s great for expats and holidayers, pretty decent for most emiratis, but not for migrant blue collar workers or probably gay people either. It’s improving, but I think it’s a bit odd that people bang on about how great it is in response to criticisms of the governance of the country when they’re from the UK/other western countries because it’s like, obviously it’s great for you, I presume that you’re working a reasonably nice job there or are having a family there or have been on holiday there, you’re not a gay Emirati or a south Asian construction worker working on a skyscraper in scorching heat (not you as in You but people in general).

Anyway, here is a series of pictures of the party Grace Beverley was at in Dubai on a holiday (“work trip”) she just “couldn’t” cancel. There is a full video somewhere but it keeps getting taken down within 48H whenever it gets posted anywhere - seriously. She’s managed by Gleam so could be them. The next day she #adgifted story’d a mask, which was hilarious given where she’d been the night before, and has been buying followers to make it look like nobody unfollowed her for it.

merry Christmas to everyone celebrating today 🎈

B6A78CD9-355E-4D8C-A0FD-46741ED2F135.jpeg
15C4BB65-A712-46BD-BEA6-D89759CD24AB.jpeg
C472A672-103A-485A-9D90-9D337CB5C9FF.jpeg
3DE02290-C07B-4B85-96B1-6698F63C620F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Omg - and we are letting these people into the Uk to isolate?

This is why we are in this mess.

Makes me angry.

Well done for the screenshots. Hopefully they will stay for life.

Reactions: 21
I think some of the wealthier ones are out there just for holidays as there's a travel corridor between UK and UAE, but the lower level influencers are most likely working as porta potties. Anyway things in the UK are getting bad in terms of infections and restrictions and most countries are banning travel to and from UK so can see alot of people ending stuck out somewhere.
Yes just came on to say this too. Definetely porta potties 🤢

Reactions: 17
I mean it can be both, I don’t think understanding that a country can treat you differently depending on what social class you are is a stupid or Daily Mail-esque view. It’s great for expats and holidayers, pretty decent for most emiratis, but not for migrant blue collar workers or probably gay people either. It’s improving, but I think it’s a bit odd that people bang on about how great it is in response to criticisms of the governance of the country when they’re from the UK/other western countries because it’s like, obviously it’s great for you, I presume that you’re working a reasonably nice job there or are having a family there or have been on holiday there, you’re not a gay Emirati or a south Asian construction worker working on a skyscraper in scorching heat (not you as in You but people in general.
I just have a normal job in Dubai, I’m a teacher. It’s brilliant because my kids know people from all cultures and from all over the world. We celebrate everything- Diwali, Christmas, Ramadan, Chinese New Year- all over it.

i can only talk about my own experience. The reason most south Asian workers come here is that they can earn a lot more here than in their home countries, same as me. Obviously there is no welfare state here due to no income taxes, but there have been huge humanitarian efforts to look after workers here in lockdown, both at a state and personal level. Nanny’s/ maids/ taxi drivers here are often supporting huge extended families in their home countries and hugely benefit from tourism.

nobody is going after gay people in Dubai but there are rules about public displays of affection/ dress for everyone. Look at Grindr Tinder for Dubai- all my visitors from home over the years have had fun.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone follow Liana Isadora? (Was on love island a few years ago) would love to talk about her stories in Dubai 😂😂

I absolutely love Dubai and We're due to be going back in June. What we've seen and done is nothing like these influencers. We never even saw anything like that but maybe we just didn't go to the 'in' places. We go with our toddler (who has just turned 3) and I've honest never been to a more family friendly and safe feeling place. All restaurant and shop staff were lovely as we're all the normal people shopping. I felt that when you went in the high end designer shops you were all treated equal whereas in the UK I feel they look down etc.

I do think these influencers are giving the place such a bad impression tho

Yaz and Lockie are the most sickly of them all. She has the nerve to tell people her life is none of their business when all they do is shove it down our throats. Split up a million times, cheating and being dicks to each other and they’re all smug on holiday during a pandemic. 🤢🤢🤮

Tyrone Hermitt omg this guy is a twit!!! Tries to make out he is dad of the year but would rather stay in Dubai with a different women every few days than come hone and be with his daughter. He seriously loves himself and I just think that’s so unattractive in a guy!!!
do you remember him on celebs go dating? Complete tool.
His videos in Dubai with the house music and ‘vibing’ make me piss. Just like that Paul Hutchie who is nearing on 50 in Dubai ‘living it up’ 😂

Reactions: 7
Yaz and Lockie are the most sickly of them all. She has the nerve to tell people her life is none of their business when all they do is shove it down our throats. Split up a million times, cheating and being dicks to each other and they’re all smug on holiday during a pandemic. 🤢🤢🤮
Locke is a real cringe.

I cannot believe he is famous. He is nauseating

Reactions: 12
do you remember him on celebs go dating? Complete tool.
His videos in Dubai with the house music and ‘vibing’ make me piss. Just like that Paul Hutchie who is nearing on 50 in Dubai ‘living it up’ 😂
No I didn’t see him on that. He’s just a twit I honestly do not see what girls see in him!! I cringe when he posts about his daughter....he thinks he’s dad of they year for buying her a few designer outfits.

Reactions: 3
26CAC1CB-AAF7-4CBF-9B33-10169C4E168D.jpeg

Hmmm, I wonder what this is about? It can’t be the influencers as as they say, they’re being sAfE 🤪😉

Reactions: 5
There’s an Irish girl out there too who’s got famous from onlyfans ... Julia Holbanel .. definitely doing sex work

Reactions: 9
There’s an Irish girl out there too who’s got famous from onlyfans ... Julia Holbanel .. definitely doing sex work
Most single women influencers going there now must be doing this. Why else would you risk it?

Other countries are linking their cases to those who have been in the Uk.

every single “influencer” that goes to Dubai “for work” need to be kept there.

and the Harv should be checking if they are working - paying taxes to us.
It’s getting beyond ridiculous that they flaunt this stupidity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think the thing is a lot of them are from tier four areas and I’m sure the guidance was not to travel unless absolutely necessary. I would love to book a holiday and be out of tomorrow but I live in a really highly infection rate area so wouldn’t for now!

I think it shows how much they all want everyone to see how great/perfect/fun their lives are. A lot of them could go abroad and no one would even know but because they feel the need to document everything their doing, they have to show how amazing their life is we see it all. I honestly can’t imagine going on holiday, talking in to my phone and documenting everything, it’s completely diff taking pics etc but if I started telling my insta followers what I’d been up to while sitting at dinner etc I think my boyfriend would think I’d gone mad!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.