“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see loose women?
That new presenter Charlene (newsreader) half heatedly covered the live island influencers & whether they are doing a real job etc.

it was a lame discussion.

someone needs to cover this properly.

loose women are never going to go against the live island lot as they are all part of the same income pot (itv).

btw - Charlene is so much better than Andrea McLean!

Reactions: 7
Daily mail definitely getting all their gossip from here
Came to post the same thing, I posted about her being in salt baes restaurant on the real housewives of Cheshire thread on Saturday night. Yet absolutely no stories of her being there. She is definitely trying to not isolate on her return 🙈

Reactions: 5

Some 'work' trip that. I can't imagine she will stay at home on her return.
Daily Mail obviously reading here everyday 😉 give us a cut of the ad revenue ay guys? 😂

Tanya and Carla Lawson both have kids and both get a lot of help from their mums too. Why would you even risk bringing anything home to them?

Reactions: 4
Daily Mail obviously reading here everyday 😉 give us a cut of the ad revenue ay guys? 😂

Tanya and Carla Lawson both have kids and both get a lot of help from their mums too. Why would you even risk bringing anything home to them?
Her “influencer” daughter aged 19

and her cocaine dealing best friend.
& they are proud?

Reactions: 3
Is there a thread for Danielle Armstrong? Can’t find it, I’ve had to unfollow after her latest stories explaining why she’s been absent from social media. I need a rant!!

Chloe Sims in Mexico now .. she got a covid test a few days ago and said it was because she got other ones that were inconclusive.. it was a job opportunity she couldn’t turn down .. Vas seems to be there now .. all them Coatiis in his picture are all over Tulum where she is.. her comments are turned off ..

She looks absolutely pathetic.

I liked her on that dating programme, I thought she was honest.

this has really p me off. She really is pathetic.

Reactions: 2
It’s like they’re actually only going away now because they know it’ll make headlines. The attention these people crave is so sad and ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Demi sims has gained about 70000 followers since Sunday since being with a Francesca and bout another 4000 during the week... Yazmin Oukhello has bought about 20000 followers in recent days...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Joke .. she never went to Mexico for work before and suddenly there’s a pandemic and no one can travel and Chloe has to go for necessary work ..
Probably some more of the “necessary work” she was doing in Cannes for a weekend a few years back... 🍆👴🏻💰

772A0631-1683-4D2C-BAF5-EA370F156626.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.