“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai have just announced they’re banning entertainment from clubs/bars/restaurants now due to this rise in cases (my friend lives there) so no doubt half of this lot will start rushing back. Only a matter of time before more restrictions come into place again in Dubai - it’s the people that live there that I feel sorry for as they’re being penalised for this lot being let in & doing whatever they want
They can still play music at pool parties .. no djs .. this is what all the young crowd go for not really restaurant entertainment... the events girls are saying their brunches and ladies days still going ahead just no djs or sax ..

Reactions: 4
They can still play music at pool parties .. no djs .. this is what all the young crowd go for not really restaurant entertainment... the events girls are saying their brunches and ladies days still going ahead just no djs or sax ..
surely the atmosphere won’t be the same? Which might put people off? I went to a few beach parties & brunches when I went in 2019 & they all seemed to have DJs & or live acts/bands etc so surely it will have some impact? 🤞🏽
just unfortunately if the do end up coming back here, our cases will likely rise as we just aren’t dealing with things correctly 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m on the fence about daily mail and other placea reporting this stuff.

on one hand its great that more people are seeing these bellends for what they are, however how much of it leads to the end of them?

daily mail for example isnt covering it for the good of their readers, they get the clicks and the ‘influencers’ will no doubt get the engagement from
It all, works hand in hand.

any engagement is good engagement for them as it helps their ad sales for prospective clients and they all love any kind of media attention

i would like for everyone to just ignore them at all costs really, no profile views, no articles about them, let them disappear back into obscurity imo

Reactions: 7
Have any of them stated what actual work they are doing and why it is essential?

Reactions: 9
A foul attitude and views towards travelling to Dubai during this time. Extremely bad role model.
What a vile person.

I bet she catches it or worse still her mum or someone SHE cares about.

She has invited karma with that statement.

She needs to wash her disgusting mouth out. Terrible dress sense, awful aggressive facial expression & totally selfish.

Reactions: 19
covid deniers are honestly making me sick, how can you think if you eat veg and exercise you somehow become immune to covid? It may help towards a better immune system but no. People are THICK.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t follow her. She looks like a nasty hood rat.

She has a disgusting attitude, like she knows more than the medical experts just because she has been to Dubai for free 4 times. I hope one of the papers picks it up & ruins her.

These sort of people should be banned from
Procreating. She is dangerous.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.