“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a daily Mail article of Georgia Harrison crying and running in a beach in Dubai... paparazzi is illegal in Dubai. So whoever took those photos for her could be in serious serious trouble even if they are set up they were sold to the press as paparazzi images!

#

Reactions: 6
Tanya Bardsley and the new girl Lystra from Real Housewives of Cheshire now also in Dubai. Alongside a few other women. They've conveniently not posted anything in their own page however they’re on the #saltbae guys insta story. ITV clearly don’t care about the people they pay thousands to following government guidelines do they? Housewives, Sam Faiers, Ferne whatsherface. Half of towie. They’re all bleeping at it.
No way..how are they there were in lockdown

she is really going for it on her stories! I also noticed that British vogue have done an article on influencers in Dubai and it’s less then kind
she really is. they did hahaha i wonder what all these publications such as british vogue and grazia will do after covid with all the influencers abroad rn. can’t imagine them wanting to work w them.

ambers grovelling must be from losing 24k in the last 30 days. can’t believe her management is best pleased about the ‘first solo winner’ of love island going down in popularity.
80170A95-6003-4949-A579-257BA7004CCA.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she really is. they did hahaha i wonder what all these publications such as british vogue and grazia will do after covid with all the influencers abroad rn. can’t imagine them wanting to work w them.

ambers grovelling must be from losing 24k in the last 30 days. can’t believe her management is best pleased about the ‘first solo winner’ of love island going down in popularity. View attachment 388165
Lmaoooo how embaraZzzzzing is she not embarazzzzed

Reactions: 3
Just seen a daily Mail article of Georgia Harrison crying and running in a beach in Dubai... paparazzi is illegal in Dubai. So whoever took those photos for her could be in serious serious trouble even if they are set up they were sold to the press as paparazzi images!

#
She has a photographer from London Lee Palace our there taking photos of her and 2 other girls from too hot to handle .. I seen him in Mia Sullys instastories and Yaz uses him all the time in Uk and on holidays .. so he’s flown out especially to do photo shoots and just happens to be there for the Bear scenario .. he sells everything to Daily Mail then and they all get a cut..

• Wow
Reactions: 8

#
Really? I know there are strict rules but I can't find anything suggesting paparazzi being illegal.

#
This is in response to the arrest of sexual predator Steven prawn dick Bear

Reactions: 3
I’m loving all these people calling them out!! Naomi has got a follow from me

Have you seen the account celebritycovidvacations

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t know about anyone else but my Instagram genuinely feels like a better place.. I have unfollowed the majority of influencers who have gone to Dubai and are ramming it down everyone’s throats, I’ve started following new people (the girl from first dates / Danielle zarb) and I feel like my Instagram feels so much more positive for it!

Reactions: 21
Guys are there any general threads on insta influencers that do OF? Came across someone today and want to know if there’s any tea. But she’s not in Dubai so didn’t want to get in the way here

Reactions: 2
She has a photographer from London Lee Palace our there taking photos of her and 2 other girls from too hot to handle .. I seen him in Mia Sullys instastories and Yaz uses him all the time in Uk and on holidays .. so he’s flown out especially to do photo shoots and just happens to be there for the Bear scenario .. he sells everything to Daily Mail then and they all get a cut..
This just sums up what is so wrong with this and other situations these lot find themselves in. Firstly what that rat did was truly disgusting and I hope he gets punished for it...BUT how can it be in the mindset of someone like Georgia to pose for shots where she’s sat somewhere looking distraught and a photographer is 20 feet away probably yelling “CUT!” after he’s got the shots he needs.

The young, impressionable girls out there who put people like her on pedestals won’t even think about the whole setup and how a paparazzo was walking past at the exact same time that she was crying. World we live in I guess and rant over but I think it speaks to the mindset of these reality “stars”

I've unfollowed all the cunts. Cant take any more of then going out for food, drinks, chillin by a pool, having their hair, nails and toes done.
I can't stomach watching Chloe ferry and her clone of a friend Bethan, the amount of posing they do is ridiculous they look so cheap and tacky Bethan is so despite to be like Chloe she has no individual style of her own she is just moulding Into Chloe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.