Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theghosttown

VIP Member
I feel sick for Veruca. I watched her whole pregnancy and she looked like an absolutely wonderful mother. She’s always come across as really lonely and I think cash gave her a real purpose. I can’t imagine what she is going through.
What also makes me sick is the amount of people making videos and posts, stitching her news and crying about it. All to gain views and followers. It’s absolutely demented.

ETA - I just realise I posted this in the wrong thread!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Dreamer01

VIP Member
It’s like getting a $5 note and putting it through the paper shredder. Absolute waste of money. I’d rather spend it on a PaddlePop.
I am currently subscribed just to bag her. I was happy to spend the $5 for just one month just to screen shot it back here so everyone sees how shit it is.

• Haha
  • Heart

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
She’s an Influencer I guess but it’s more that she posts her life and many travels was always moving countries and people follow her (like Anna Paul does) I don’t think she shares sponsored posts her socials seems to be for sharing her life and her OF page. She’s had a few problematic incidents and beefs with different online people. Some love her and some really dislike her. She seems to have done a 180 during her pregnancy and motherhood. Just been a lot more settled and really happy. I was watching her Tiktoks on the weekend thinking how happy she looks and her baby was just gorgeous. She was a single mum and it’s so sad. The news really shocked me and I’m annoyed I found out from Amber.
He was such a gorgeous baby. Love her or hate her she was an amazing mum to that little boy for the terribly short time she had him. I don’t wish this on anyone. And the fact that so many people are sharing it for clout is fucking disgusting. I hope she looses most of her subscribers.

• Heart
As mum who's just had a 36 weeker that's in nicu it absolutely disgusting to read, what veruca would have went through in the moments..... heartbreaking

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Her followers have gone from 63.4K to 63.3K in 11 minutes. I didn't screen shot it earlier but I am sure she was 63.7K when this started.

• Wow

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Look I’ve seen some on the nose comments but for the most part (97%) everyone has something to add, of value, and some people are damn witty, funny, clever etc. comments on FB and Insta posts are far, far, far worse.
I agree. Since social media became a sycophantic echo-chamber, it’s nice to be able to come to a place and say ‘that influenzer is a lunatic’. You might not agree with everything everyone says, but no one is going to block you, or get sic their legions of followers on to you, discourse is welcome.

Tried to post in the outspoken group and was declined. Clearly they are protecting their bestie. Also amber responded to my message in the most smart arsed way, she clearly doesn't give a fuck about anything except the clout this is getting her. Honestly she had a cry after the whole Karina thing and stepped back and re evaluated everything but it's like how do you not do the same now you fuckwit???

• Wow

loulou232

I don’t follow this thread but dipped in and out of her live tonight after seeing backlash about a recent post. Fck she got out of that live like lightening when a comment came thru saying go to tattle 😂 naturally ran here. She is a mutt posting about a death of a newborn, that’s not tea, that’s a tragedy

• Haha

AlterBoy

VIP Member
You know she would’ve absolutely raced to post it too, with the only motive being her own gain. Hence there wasn’t a morsel of compassion, nor heartfelt thoughts or words.

Amber Paul - you are a POS.

• Angry

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
I honestly assumed she had no kids so didn’t fully understand ( me before kids had no idea about stuff like this and had dealt with minimal death in my life) but she is an actual mother so for me it’s a confirmed cunt ( and I’ve used that word about 10 times in my loooong life)

Michy02

VIP Member
Still the most boring Tattle info stealing Insta ever. Had to unfollow weeks ago due to the boredom of it.
My favourite time was the other week she asked if she should do the Live and majority said No and she still did it 😂 Also those should probably be just for subscribers.

• Haha
I can’t believe she posted that update 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s a mother too. I know for fact she’d hate it if her sad news was turned into content. What a muppet.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
These influencer fuckheads usually refer to us all as trolls, but I’m yet to meet anyone on tattle that wasn’t a genuine cool / nice person and no sign of these so called trolls they all go on about.
Look I’ve seen some on the nose comments but for the most part (97%) everyone has something to add, of value, and some people are damn witty, funny, clever etc. comments on FB and Insta posts are far, far, far worse.

• Heart

posty post

VIP Member
Amber hating on tattle is ironic considering she rips her gossip from here every chance she gets!
Go shove you big forehead up ya ass Amber no one likes you!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I’m actually a little jealous of her success. I’m looking forward to her jumping the fence in to compensated collaborations, resenting her kids and sabotaging her marriage for fame.

• Haha

tutifruititea

the fact that she thinks it's fine to post this - especially with 1 sad face emoji, no condolences even - and she is a MOTHER herself?!?
I don't even have kids nor do I know veruca personally but I feel sick. I am so upset and heartbroken for her.
Amber clearly has no heart

• Angry
  • Heart

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
By turning the comments it’s clear she doesn’t believe anything is wrong for posting it.

scum absolute scum

• Angry