Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
posting heaps more to her grid posts now and put up a few stories about subscription. Must be looking for more money

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I actually watched her live last night. I don't know if some tattlers were on there but someone mentioned they loved her voice and she should do a podcast lol. Her voice varies between deep and serious or giggly school girl - I just love influencers she said. She mentioned she doesn't have as much time now as she did as her kids are 1 and 3. Not sure how subscribers is going but she mentioned she wasn't going to do blind items this week but she would do q&a for subscribers. The whole thing was incredibly boring with hardly any questions asked and the usual ignoring of any questions she doesn’t want to answer Amber - stop doing the lives. They are just 20 mins of you eyefucking yourself on camera, touching your hair and face in your blanket.
It's so funny the deep Insta live glitch.

I don't know the majority of the people she talks about. I just check her YouTube as there are time stamps.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Ambers' followers had dropped just under 63K
So either she has bought these 100 followers a day in the last 2 days or the sudden grid posts/Mitch Orval tiny truck fiasco has nabbed her some new followers.

Seems she only posts to the grid when she wants to make herself appear relevant and lure in some new followers/subscribers
1718256358243.png

justwanttoknow

How did Amber get a copy of Tammys' wedding invite? Was it leaked to her by Tammy directly for attention? Daily mail has picked it up. Any subscribers around that can clarify?
I think I saw it was shown in an influencers YouTube video and people just paused and zoomed in and could see all details. Can’t remember what influencer though