Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’d pay the $1.99 a month if she gave out some actual opinion and called them out but she has said time and time again she isn’t a call out page she just shares influencer things

That’s not worth paid content

Most people who have a pay wall put juicy stuff behind it or the like

Reactions: 20

notgifted

VIP Member
What gets me with Amber is she is picky & choosy about who she posts stories of.
There have been numerous times that she could have posted Emmylou Loves - Ebook stuff that she did not make from scratch, there was pics / evidence of box mixes, yet she defended her. Stuff about Kearns , she is petrified of them & never will post a single thing naming them at all. She’s a gutless wonder, wants all the glory of stealing Tattle articles when it suits her.
---
I am a lover of Peter Alexander, so I won’t give her hate for that, but I actually pay for mine, with my real job, not grifter subscription payments.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

notspon

It’s how she posted but it’s also the fact that it was shared initially on a PRIVATE account on a PRIVATE story, presumably with the intention of only allowing followers of that private account to hear the news.

Reactions: 19
The way she bangs on about how she is different because she puts her face to the account… yeh cool. You just report tattle stuff. Actually give an opinion.

Last year the Katrina irby thing happened and she went silent

Reactions: 18

Michy02

VIP Member
What a bitch!

The whole point of having friendship bracelets is to trade them. Not keep them all because your sister made them and you think they're too good to give away.

Friendship bracelet haul. How old is this woman? 30’s? Jesus Christ 🙄 These people would bottle their farts if Taylor told them to.

• Haha

ijustcantstayquiet

Not deleted. Now she's shared he reposted it. Riveting content.
---

She tagged him in the story. Or someone sent him that screenshot. He doesn't follow her.
Her caption…. She’s such a kiss a$s. Like ha ha ha ha please like me Adam. Ha ha we are almost friends ha ha . She’s so desperate to be friends with these nobodies.

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
What makes it even worse - if that is possible - is that she also has taken this from a private account and posted it to her 63000 followers. OMG. Just grabbing my popcorn.

• Wow
  • Angry

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Hopefully the subscribers will cancel and not just be a set and forget as they may have only paid $1.99. It all adds up. Don't fund Amber's lifestyle to stay at home reading Tattle and buy Peter Alexander pjs.
Already cancelled mine. I signed up for the $1.99 just to see how the first month was - not impressed. No info I don't already know from following those influencers. She just copies and pastes. Then hosts a stupid live where she just talks about the same shit again. BORING.

Reactions: 17

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Wow and that's on her paid subscriber stories?
People need to message her and tell her she's not posting anything exclusive that justifies paying
Hopefully the subscribers will cancel and not just be a set and forget as they may have only paid $1.99. It all adds up. Don't fund Amber's lifestyle to stay at home reading Tattle and buy Peter Alexander pjs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17