Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
And she's an accountant.

Here's the Daily Mail article about Amber.

I love this quote: 'My sister Kayla, the owner of Tribe Skincare, suggested I start a TikTok page where I can talk about the interesting things that Australian Influencers are doing.'

If I'm ever interviewed, I'll make sure to be like "my sister, a cashier at Coles, suggested I join Tattle" 🙄🥴 This woman wasn't even on my radar until this week, and now everything I learn about her is annoying me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Michy02

VIP Member
Influencer Updates AU

Amber “Paul” steals a lot of her content from Tattle so it was only a matter of time before she got her own thread!

Post any tea!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks @Michy02 for starting this

It's becoming more and more obvious that Amber wants to just stay at home and be an influencer or be on a tv. That didn't work out so Amber thought she should be paid to read Tattle and post unverified information.

View attachment 2675451

Amber likes to sit at home in her Peter Alexander pjs and read Tattle.

You can watch her old lives on her YouTube channel.

So her Plan A for her finances was legitimately ‘win a game show’? That seems very reasonable and not at all delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

clickbait queens

Amber that runs that page comes across to me as very simple minded (putting it nicely 😏) and very sheltered, the way she idolizes influencers and her lack of social awareness many times makes me think she’s not all there 🫢😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

posty post

VIP Member
If this isn’t her undoing it damn well should be. Imagine even thinking it’s ok to post and then after getting slammed not deleting but turning off and deleting comments! Bet you have plenty of sweat beads of the biggest head in Victoria tonight Amber you absolute cunt! Can’t wait for her live! That’s the only reason I suggest any of us are still following her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

crasyashybaby

You are disgusting Amber!!! Sophie G had a stillbirth you posted and then deleted because you were getting backlash and NOW you are posting about a baby that died in his sleep and you have left it there! You are a sick individual 😡😡 delete the whole thread you piece of fucking shit!

Rest in peace Cash ❤

• Angry
Reactions: 24

notgifted

VIP Member
Done deal.
I only ventured on to Tattle once Deni was banging on about how horrible it was. Needed to see it for myself lol
These influencer fuckheads usually refer to us all as trolls, but I’m yet to meet anyone on tattle that wasn’t a genuine cool / nice person and no sign of these so called trolls they all go on about.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Crockjock

VIP Member
It's not really what she posted, it's how she posted. Tagging that poor mumma who will receive notifications, no trigger warning and no links to support groups. She just wanted it on her page as fast as she could.

Reactions: 22

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Thanks @Michy02 for starting this

It's becoming more and more obvious that Amber wants to just stay at home and be an influencer or be on a tv. That didn't work out so Amber thought she should be paid to read Tattle and post unverified information.

View attachment 2675451

Amber likes to sit at home in her Peter Alexander pjs and read Tattle.

You can watch her old lives on her YouTube channel.

What a selfish fucking twat. Straight up says I didn't want to work so I fleeced you suckers. Fuck her. Can't wait to see this subscription fail and watch her end up with egg on her frying pan forehead.

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Amber - I know you read here. How would you feel if this was your child and someone posted this? You have stooped to a new low.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
The comments!
People are unsubscribing and unfollowing and so they should. This is not appropriate for her to have shared.

• Heart
Absolutely horrific that she’d think to not only share it, but TAG that poor woman. Delete it Amber. It’s not too late.

And yet, she won’t post about Emmylou’s tax debt 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
She would be so happy to have her own thread.

Sending in her own snippets of info she gets off tattle for her own content is probably what she does to get engagement and people to subscribe to her bullshit money making scheme.

Reactions: 21

notgifted

VIP Member
Maybe we need to all get on the next live and keep asking about Tattle and what she thinks of Tattle purely so some of her followers can find out about Tattle. I reckon a lot of people have no idea and it might prompt them for Google it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Maybe we need to all get on the next live and keep asking about Tattle and what she thinks of Tattle purely so some of her followers can find out about Tattle. I reckon a lot of people have no idea and it might prompt them for Google it.
That would be a great idea.

Everyone needs to ask her why she doesn't credit Tattle with any of her "scoops" as we all know she gets them from here.

Hi Amber 👋
We Still waiting for you to break the LL and the ATO stories.
What are you waiting for sweetie? ✌

• Haha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread.
She is going to be so excited she has her own thread!
I was just about to say that this will make her entire 2024 but she won’t be able to mention it as she doesn’t want to lose any of her subscribers to the free content she steals 😂

• Haha
I actually felt physically sick when I saw her last post. That’s not an ‘update’ or ‘gossip’. Fucking disgusting