Influencer Industry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody hope so is the answer to this question. Would love more people to wake up and smell the bullshit and become tattle bastards. And for companies to get wiser about influencer marketing.

But part of me thinks with what's going on they'll feel more entitled to "entertain" or "create content" for their audiences and the sheep lapping it up at them working so hard in such a crisis. When in reality they'll just be showing more of how out of touch or utterly irresponsible they are. Also hope that we don't see more people becoming influencers or vlogging whilst they might be off work/ school etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not a single one that I have seen has tried to do anything other than instagram workouts.

A few options -
- Raise money for food banks
- Do a free promotion with one of the brands that is doing good
- Volunteer to support the elderly, I’ve seen so many local people doing this
- Zanna for example or any other of these health conscious bloggers - give away her PDF workout guides / healthy eating guides for free. Show that you are sacrificing some of your income to help others.
- Grace Fit Uk - showing off her London Mansion, why don’t you use your eco friendly clothing company to make some masks that the NHS is short of (maybe not possible but you get the idea)

Just show that they care, I get not wanting to talk about the situation but carrying on as normal flaunting their wealth and expensive homes and holiday photos reminding people of the money they don’t have and the holidays they won’t get to go on.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Brogantatexo showing off her free £700 bed (she had earlier Posted & then deleted a story of herself screeching “what a time to be alive” in excitement over it being delivered today and then offering her followers a 50% off code.. really. I think people have other things to be worried about right now hun!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not a single one that I have seen has tried to do anything other than instagram workouts.

A few options -
- Zanna for example or any other of these health conscious bloggers - give away her PDF workout guides / healthy eating guides for free. Show that you are sacrificing some of your income to help others.
- Grace Fit Uk - showing off her London Mansion, why don’t you use your eco friendly clothing company to make some masks that the NHS is short of (maybe not possible but you get the idea)

Just show that they care, I get not wanting to talk about the situation but carrying on as normal flaunting their wealth and expensive homes and holiday photos reminding people of the money they don’t have and the holidays they won’t get to go on.
I really hope that people remember this when we get through these hard times and these ‘influencers’ have to join the real world.

A few options -

1B2AD247-64AD-40B0-8FB1-62D311739EA4.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
⬆⬆⬆
#BeKind everyone 🙄 Youtubers and their sodding narcissism!

Also publishing companies yes books will be more popular right now, no we don't want anymore influencer books. Publish something better by talented writers instead.

Reactions: 9
“Disgusting human being” is a bit strong...
As for “us youtubers” providing such a noble public service at this time ... I’m sure she had no ulterior interests in posting...what was the video about incidentally?

Sunbeamsjess has been one of the worst that I follow. Anyone who doesn’t know her she projects a pretty ‘woke’ liberal image, and comes from a very privileged upper middle class background. Anyway she had literally just got back from a very luxurious holiday in St Lucia, of the sort that are very standard for her. People were already feeling she was coming across a bit annoyingly out of touch.

Then she’s suddenly in the states for a press trip. Posting all these amazing pictures in the Nevada desert or somewhere. Looking at her Instagram now the first one was only 6 days ago. So weelll into the state of crisis. Along with loads of stories, the account shes tagging is honestly called @visitusa. The whole point of the trip is to encourage travel! As if she couldn’t get anymore tone deaf she uploaded a video about “what’s in my carry on” she’d pre filmed without even an acknowledgement of what was going on. This was the 13th ()

Eventually it got to a point she couldn’t ignore the criticism so she posited a bunch of really defensive, typically YouTube stories. Basically saying things weren’t that bad when she left - bullshit ,they were. This is someone who pretends to be well informed. Either she isn’t or she’s lieing about how bad things were - she basically implied it was only a crisis after she landed in the US 🙄 She then said everyone on the trip was healthy (ffs) and worst of all that people needed to not get too worked up by fear and continue living life...

Her account has been completely silent since then so you can see how well that went down/ how she knows she fucked up and can’t say sorry.

Reactions: 11
I really hope that people remember this when we get through these hard times and these ‘influencers’ have to join the real world.

View attachment 97726
Totally bleeping ignorant, clueless with no regard for anyone but themselves. Her response clearly demonstrates her level of righteousness, to have no other response than to tell you you should know better because of how old you look. I’m gobsmacked that these assholes believe they are right. What kind of bleeping upbringing have they had. And what scares me more is these cunts have kids and teach them by example so in 20 years from know all people will do is just screw people over and not give two shits. I’m bleeping furious. I hope her saying that didn’t affect you? X

As for “us youtubers” providing such a noble public service at this time ... I’m sure she had no ulterior interests in posting...what was the video about incidentally?

Sunbeamsjess has been one of the worst that I follow. Anyone who doesn’t know her she projects a pretty ‘woke’ liberal image, and comes from a very privileged upper middle class background. Anyway she had literally just got back from a very luxurious holiday in St Lucia, of the sort that are very standard for her. People were already feeling she was coming across a bit annoyingly out of touch.

Then she’s suddenly in the states for a press trip. Posting all these amazing pictures in the Nevada desert or somewhere. Looking at her Instagram now the first one was only 6 days ago. So weelll into the state of crisis. Along with loads of stories, the account shes tagging is honestly called @visitusa. The whole point of the trip is to encourage travel! As if she couldn’t get anymore tone deaf she uploaded a video about “what’s in my carry on” she’d pre filmed without even an acknowledgement of what was going on. This was the 13th ()

Eventually it got to a point she couldn’t ignore the criticism so she posited a bunch of really defensive, typically YouTube stories. Basically saying things weren’t that bad when she left - bullshit ,they were. This is someone who pretends to be well informed. Either she isn’t or she’s lieing about how bad things were - she basically implied it was only a crisis after she landed in the US 🙄 She then said everyone on the trip was healthy (ffs) and worst of all that people needed to not get too worked up by fear and continue living life...

Her account has been completely silent since then so you can see how well that went down/ how she knows she fucked up and can’t say sorry.
I feel a new thread coming on for this twunt!!!

Reactions: 4

Is she for real? She’s like a parody. I want to put string through both her nose rings and pull them out and cause her pain.

Reactions: 2

Yel

New bingo advert poking fun at infuencers, it has a green juice drinking infuencer that the voice over says no one's watching then she eats some sausages.

The slow drip of negativity about infuencers and their industry that is signalling a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m actually wondering which ones will be the first to give up. Undoubtedly it will be the people who are mostly in it for the money. Though you also have to factor in who is in it for money and attention 🤔 It’s tricky however I do believe YouTubers will last the longest and Mrs Hinch will survive

Reactions: 3
I've seen a few woe is me posts now saying it's a tough time and if 'I've ever done a post that made you happy' please like/share. Praying the arse falls right out of it.

Liberty London Girl has set up a Patreon account for her to supply exclusive content.

I've seen a few woe is me posts now saying it's a tough time and if 'I've ever done a post that made you happy' please like/share. Praying the arse falls right out of it.
Yes, quite a few posts harking back to when they were travelling and staying in expensive places. Tone deaf.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Sophie Robinson Interiors is continuously posting about all her newly done work in her house, inc. blinds, curtains, wallpapers, sofas and a treehouse outside. Her husband is a builder. She calls him the builder husband as if she has more than one.

When my son was born I had frequent calls from Jehovah's witnesses. I am in no way a believer but I was interested in what made them tick so I talked to them for a few weeks. They said that the end of the world was coming and they would know when world leaders lots the faith of their countrymen. Must admit that's one thing I have thought about I'm agreement recently. Our world leaders are tit, the world is in tourmoil, people are doing as they please. Perhaps in some way they are right and the world is f**ked

I think we can safely say influencers will now have to start to think of a real job that produces something of worth or helps society.

Don't come crying that you chose insecure vapid work and were not prepared for a recession that brought it to an end. Even without the virus, a recession would have still happened soon enough.

They're not creatives or creators, just a shopping channel with instantly disposable content. Would you watch a re-run of a QVC show?
Thats the problem though....half love to actually cry on camera. They have no shame they’ll just continue to show off and act up to the extreme

View attachment 97726
Why do they always say “old enough to be my mum”? As if their age is an excuse for their immaturity. Shock horror I had a “proper job” when I was 19 but would never use age in an argument

Totally bleeping ignorant, clueless with no regard for anyone but themselves. Her response clearly demonstrates her level of righteousness, to have no other response than to tell you you should know better because of how old you look. I’m gobsmacked that these assholes believe they are right. What kind of bleeping upbringing have they had. And what scares me more is these cunts have kids and teach them by example so in 20 years from know all people will do is just screw people over and not give two shits. I’m bleeping furious. I hope her saying that didn’t affect you? X
Completely agree with you. She then put a screen shot of my message in her video, so the comments on her next video were directed at me. 🤣

Thats the problem though....half love to actually cry on camera. They have no shame they’ll just continue to show off and act up to the extreme

Why do they always say “old enough to be my mum”? As if their age is an excuse for their immaturity. Shock horror I had a “proper job” when I was 19 but would never use age in an argument
If I had a daughter like her I would be appalled.

• Heart
Sophie Robinson Interiors is continuously posting about all her newly done work in her house, inc. blinds, curtains, wallpapers, sofas and a treehouse outside. Her husband is a builder. She calls him the builder husband as if she has more than one.
That’s so vile. People might be losing their jobs and houses. These people are utterly deplorable.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That’s so vile. People might be losing their jobs and houses. These people are utterly deplorable.
Brogan Tate hasn’t even mentioned the Coronavirus, just avoided the subject completely x

• Wow
  • Angry
I hope the "influencer" bubble will burst soon, and that only the ones with genuine talent/knowledge will remain successful. Maybe that's wishful thinking. I do think it's great that the internet and social media have given opportunities to talented people to make a career from their skills, e.g. food bloggers, artists and comedians. However, it's unfortunate that it's also given talentless people the opportunity to make a "career" based on living a shallow, consumerist lifestyle.

Hopefully things are changing though. I sent in a complaint to Gatwick Express about a month ago, as I'd noticed they were advertising their service by paying "influencers" to post about it on Instagram. It just pissed me off because I used the Gatwick Express earlier this year, and I hate to think that the money I (and other ordinary people) spent went into the pockets of these people, who probably got the rest of their holiday paid for as well. It just seems absurd to me that posting a picture of your holiday can be considered "work". To be fair, the response I got from Gatwick Express was quite promising, and they've said management will review their methods of promotion. I hope the tide is turning, and companies will start to realise that influencer marketing isn't the way forward (as I'm not even sure it's particularly effective in business terms anyway).

I think the Coronavirus situation will definitely change society in a big way, and the idea that advertising a life of leisure and luxury is a legitimate choice of career will not sit so well with people anymore.

Absolutely. I’m still hate watching her. Her house is a riot of pattern and not in a way that’s attractive to me. She’s also got a ‘holiday’ house in Brighton that’s she’d been posting about too, undoubtedly to drum up business for the future. I watched some of the decorating programmes she used to present for the BBC, can’t remember the name, but she dressed like a Sloane Ranger from the Eighties and it was only about ten years ago.

Last edited: