Influencer Industry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully it will catch on over here. 😂

Ah, the poor things, they will have to get a real job now.

Reactions: 2
Was looking for a thread of Lisa snowden/snowdon and this resonated because of the comment on her skincare. Have a look at her recent post about a £250
Product that apparently is wonderful when she already promotes a tonne of other products too. People have mentioned it in the comments. She’s full of **** she has a filter on too that some others have mentioned. How do they get away with it!? Promoting skincare when using a filter. She’s queen of it and that Alex Steiner too.

QUOTE="Unsubscribed, post: 8654386, member: 54667"]
Good. I remember Lisa Snowdon constantly trying to flog collagen supplements/powder which were really expensive but had such poor reviews. She does it with skin care too, her favourite range is whatever she's being given free usually.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
France has passed new laws for what influencers can advertise. Will USA, other EU countries, UK follow suit? (Hope so)

Reactions: 11
Was looking for a thread of Lisa snowden/snowdon and this resonated because of the comment on her skincare. Have a look at her recent post about a £250
Product that apparently is wonderful when she already promotes a tonne of other products too. People have mentioned it in the comments. She’s full of **** she has a filter on too that some others have mentioned. How do they get away with it!? Promoting skincare when using a filter. She’s queen of it and that Alex Steiner too.

QUOTE="Unsubscribed, post: 8654386, member: 54667"]
Good. I remember Lisa Snowdon constantly trying to flog collagen supplements/powder which were really expensive but had such poor reviews. She does it with skin care too, her favourite range is whatever she's being given free usually.
[/QUOTE]
She's another one who has hopped on the menopause bandwagon too. Flogging a book about it.
How on earth did generations of women cope before celebrities decided to make it all about them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just saw a regurgitated post from Reddit which was allegedly an influencer saying she uses AI to generate her “perfect lifestyle” pics so she doesn’t even have to spend money eating and going out to maintain her image anymore. Not sure if it is true, certainly interesting though! One of my friends is an influencer and I know she has used a greenscreen in one of her pics to make it look as though she has this magnificent bedroom. Personally, I could not be bothered to have to keep up such charades.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
A friend of mine goes to her parents (lovely) house to film her content and although she doesn’t actually say to her followers that it’s her house, they are obviously lead to believe that. She then goes back home to the one bed flat she rents with her boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Think most people are growing tired of influencers showing off.

Realistic #decoration.

1692381802646.png

Reactions: 4