Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her and Ben talk about. He’s a hard working business man(?) and she’s just an idiot influencer who fucked Chris Brown? 😂 such a strange match.
I’m only new to following her but what does Ben do or how old is he? I can’t believe her age I thought she was about 35/36

Reactions: 2
He’s in property.
Has anyone listened to her podcast. The episode with the therapist, Solomon I think his name was, was truly awful.
She’s so immature and childlike it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 5
Bens instagram is private with like 40 followers cause he obviously wants to be very private which is fine yet he has absolutely no problem with his kids not getting any privacy , knowing his kids can’t consent to being put online but he is happy to exploit them on TikTok along with Indy the two of them don’t care at all about respecting their kids right to privacy but they make sure to care about giving themselves privacy when it suits them.

Reactions: 11
The dog has bit Navy and she wants to rehome, but Ben obv doesn’t. Why is she discussing with Instagram.

• Wow
So is she actually talking about her own dog snapping at the kids? She keeps saying it's hypothetical, but why go into so much detail and film over multiple stories for a scenario that doesn't involve her?

Reactions: 2
The whole it’s nipped at other peoples kids but not mine is fine is so bleeping stupid.

its always off leash in her stories.

she is actually stupid.

Anything for content with these influencers.
Hopefully she doesn't have a puppy lined up already and this is the soft launch of rehoming her current not great for content dog.
As soon as I saw those stories yesterday I knew it was her dog and her kid. Yes she has to get rid of the dog now it has bitten one of her kids. I feel sorry for the dog though - 3 kids in 4 years of its life. Those kids have no boundaries and the dog probably recieved very minimal training. Plus its a kelpie so not really a dog that likes to be sitting around doing nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Crazy isn’t it. I honestly don’t see them lasting. They seem SO DIFFERENT. Obviously we only see what she shows but he always looks pissed off
Shes sex on legs. The only podcast episode I listened too was the one with Ben. He obviously thought she was extremely attractivethe night he met her while he was with Pip.

She had to block all his work colleagues on her socials. He obviously likes his private life but also likes the money Indy brings in from influencing.

I personally didn’t think they had too much in common apart from living in the same area.

Reactions: 4
Again she thinks bad parenting is hilarious and it’s he poor kid who suffers

Good luck to his teachers

Reactions: 7