Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very hard to feel that sorry for someone who has caused their own problems and isn’t doing anything to stop causing these problems they have created. Indy needs to take a look at her parenting and realise she is the big problem. She’s created bad habits and enabled bad behaviour and this is why the kids act out all the time and are wild. It’s not the kids fault because they have been allowed to behave this way so they think it’s normal to be aggressive and do whatever they want no matter how much they hurt themselves or other people or what they destroy , the kids don’t understand that it’s not ok to behave that way because they’ve had their immature mum filming them all the time laughing behind the phone at their bad behaviour and dangerous behaviour at times she encourages all of it.

Also having your mum laugh and at the same time say “ no don’t do that” or “stop and behave” of course the kids won’t take her seriously when she’s smiling and laughing while saying it so then they start laughing and behaving even worse. I’ve noticed sometimes Indy will quietly say “ no stop doing that” knowing the kids can’t hear her but she’ll act like she’s correcting the kids but then she’s glancing at her phone and will be laughing enjoying the content she’s getting so Indy shouldn’t be surprised they behave so badly and don’t listen to her or Ben. I agree with what’s been said on here Indy is too immature to be a mum and I feel sorry for the kids. Indy has also said before her and Ben have different parenting styles but the problem with that is you’re on two different pages , both of you telling the kids different things and confusing the kids even more so Indy and Ben need to be mature and communicate cause those kids are relying on them and it’s not fair the kids are exploited and used for entertainment while they are not learning how to behave and are being put in situations they could get badly hurt.

Of course parenting isn’t easy all the time and kids will always have their moments when they don’t want to listen or will throw a tantrum but standing there filming them instead of parenting them is so unfair on those kids cause how else are they going to learn right from wrong? the 3 kids are still so little and the youngest two are still babies so she should want to start being a more responsible mature mum NOW before they get older and older and it’ll be too late to start changing your parenting because by then they’ll be so used to never listening and doing what they want but the problem is Indy doesn’t seem like she wants to even try parent her kids properly cause she’s too focused on looking like a cool chilled rule free mum.

Reactions: 13
The one from her podcast about her struggling lately? Or this story about the chaotic dinner?

It is sad. I think it just goes to show how much of an act she puts on. Pretends she's a cruisy and a chilled out, cool Mum with wild kids.. when at the end of the day the kids have no boundaries and are out of control and she's left crying at the dinner table.

As soon as she announced that they were doing a road trip, I immediately thought OK get ready for the overwhelmed and overtired, bored and tantrumming kids content. I wonder if that dinner will be their last one out and they start doing what most families on holidays with young kids do: fish and chips or pizza at their hotel/ at the beach where the kids are free to run wild.
But she’s encouraged this behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not sure what she’s crying about when it’s a product of what she’s created for views! It honestly is going to take one of her children to get seriously hurt for her to realise that it’s not cool and it’s not funny to allow your children to run wild doing as they please even if a bunch of teenagers on tik tok think you’re cool for parenting like that! Hopefully she re evaluates her parenting methods because it clearly is not working and she’s only got it to come with another baby turning into a toddler too!

Reactions: 11
But she’s encouraged this behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not sure what she’s crying about when it’s a product of what she’s created for views! It honestly is going to take one of her children to get seriously hurt for her to realise that it’s not cool and it’s not funny to allow your children to run wild doing as they please even if a bunch of teenagers on tik tok think you’re cool for parenting like that! Hopefully she re evaluates her parenting methods because it clearly is not working and she’s only got it to come with another baby turning into a toddler too!
That’s exactly it though, her audience is teenagers, no parent would think this content is funny and can see straight through what she’s doing like we do here.
She is raising self-entitled, spoilt, and ignorant children but that is exactly what she is so the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. Navy will be that older child that has to parent his siblings to have peace and quiet too, another massive impact her tit parenting has.

Reactions: 7
My cos this woman; I’ve only started watching her. I struggle enough with a 3 yo and a 3m old, I can’t imagine what it’s like with 3, PLUS ONLY HAVING ONE HAND COZ THE OTHER ALWAYS HAS A PHONE IN IT RECORDING! my god, I get stressed out trying to take a pic picture sometimes coz I’ve only got one hand to control my wild child and hold the other. If she put the phone down for a day and focused on them I think she’d find it easier.

Reactions: 8
That’s exactly it though, her audience is teenagers, no parent would think this content is funny and can see straight through what she’s doing like we do here.
She is raising self-entitled, spoilt, and ignorant children but that is exactly what she is so the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. Navy will be that older child that has to parent his siblings to have peace and quiet too, another massive impact her tit parenting has.
Her kids behaviour is beyond embarrassing not a chance any decent parent would find how she allows them to behave funny or acceptable especially in public it’s definitely teenagers or young adults in her comments blowing smoke up her arse that she’s amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
TikTok has to be a cause of contention in their relationship. Instead if helping Ben, she’s just there recording and making unhelpful remarks.

Reactions: 7
Her kids behaviour is beyond embarrassing not a chance any decent parent would find how she allows them to behave funny or acceptable especially in public it’s definitely teenagers or young adults in her comments blowing smoke up her arse that she’s amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️
You’d think so, but the amount of actual mothers commenting on her tiktoks kissing her ass and calling her and her family gOaLs is ALARMING

Reactions: 6
The bar is super low if that is goals honestly it gives me anxiety just watching but like a train wreck I can’t look away

Reactions: 8
Those veneers were just a mistake. Hopefully her kids do not follow suit but sort of sounds like Indy is just planning on this path.

Reactions: 9
Her whole mouth area is so bleeping weird, it’s like it’s stuck or something I can’t describe it. Her comment about Bambi’s teeth is like me saying I’m going to feed my kid McDonalds everyday because he’ll be able to have gastric bypass surgery when he’s older. She’s a bleeping idiot and tit parent

Reactions: 14
I wonder what her and Ben talk about. He’s a hard working business man(?) and she’s just an idiot influencer who fucked Chris Brown? 😂 such a strange match.

Reactions: 12
Her whole mouth area is so bleeping weird, it’s like it’s stuck or something I can’t describe it. Her comment about Bambi’s teeth is like me saying I’m going to feed my kid McDonalds everyday because he’ll be able to have gastric bypass surgery when he’s older. She’s a bleeping idiot and tit parent
I get ventriloquist doll vibes 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9