Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s older. Indy is the youngest.
Bella doesn’t work, but makes her living travelling around Europe with different rich men.
Make of it what you will 🤐

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Cannot stand how she’s always wearing American sports merch. She don’t look cool cos it’s maybe vintage she just looks like a slob. Ben must whisper to himself wtf have I done & who is this grot I’ve married at least 50 times a day.

Reactions: 4
Went back to see when they got married - 2020 she would have been so young. And she was stunning her natural teeth were perfectly fine

Reactions: 2
Not a cop out at all, but the constant chaos and lack of cleaning up could be adhd, she’s wealthy enough to have a cleaner though 😩😩😩😩😩 or maybe she’s just young and immature and a slob idk

Reactions: 1
Not a cop out at all, but the constant chaos and lack of cleaning up could be adhd, she’s wealthy enough to have a cleaner though 😩😩😩😩😩 or maybe she’s just young and immature and a slob idk
She’s young, immature, an attention seeker and a slob. ADHD or not, never excuses tit parenting or living in filth. Most of us with severe ADHD will be able to confirm our kids hygiene and regulation and having a mostly clean house is priority often to our own detriment.

She also has more than enough money to access an assessment or support.

Shes just a feral scumbag.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s mentioned having a cleaner before… or maybe wanting to get one lol. Couldn’t imagine it being worth it would be back to normal in 3 minutes

Reactions: 2