Indy Clinton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl children with silly names that aren’t names aren’t cute; I said what I said, sorry not sorry. Something a bit haunting and not endearing about both of them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also yes the house is in a bit of a state innit 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bambi’s teeth from the dummy 😭 When babies teeth stick out like that from the dummy do they straighten back out as they get older or is that them now until the big teeth come in?

Bambi’s teeth from the dummy 😭 When babies teeth stick out like that from the dummy do they straighten back out as they get older or is that them now until the big teeth come in?
On a Q&A she basically said who cares, everyone gets their teeth fixed eventually anyway. No Indy, not everbody gets horse teeth veneers

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I could be wrong is that more a palate issue my kids all used dummies but they never looked like that.

Latest video I just couldn’t live in that chaos ( yes I know all her videos are actual chaos). But I so badly wanted to suggest that they should all try sitting at the table and maybe give that candle thing a go that was doing the rounds just recently.

Maybe just maybe if they ate all their dinner they might sleep better

Reactions: 1
Dummy’s are well known to make kids teeth go bucked, maybe it’s to do with the length of time they have them or some kids teeth are just more prone to move. I did see her say that on the q&a she’s a joke! So just have the kid have terrible teeth until she’s an adult and can get them sorted

Reactions: 2
This might be the most unpopular opinion on Tattle, but I’ve seen a huge dynamic shift since between Indy and what’s his name since she had the 3rd baby.
I reckon he carries a lot more of the parental load than she would like to let on, and I also think he is the most responsible parent out of the 2.
I didn’t mind her before number 3 came along. Now I can’t stand watching her

Reactions: 18
This might be the most unpopular opinion on Tattle, but I’ve seen a huge dynamic shift since between Indy and what’s his name since she had the 3rd baby.
I reckon he carries a lot more of the parental load than she would like to let on, and I also think he is the most responsible parent out of the 2.
Nah it’s not unpopular at all. She seems so disinterested in parenting now & only uses the kids for content. I know we only see a small snippet of her life but from what she shows she doesn’t seem happy with the kids. Fancy not giving navy a hug but will happily dance (and I say that loosely cos wtf was that) with Ben whole holding a bowl of food but won’t pay any attention to her child. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, if she wasn’t thin and “pretty” the comments would be WAY different.

Reactions: 20
Nah it’s not unpopular at all. She seems so disinterested in parenting now & only uses the kids for content. I know we only see a small snippet of her life but from what she shows she doesn’t seem happy with the kids. Fancy not giving navy a hug but will happily dance (and I say that loosely cos wtf was that) with Ben whole holding a bowl of food but won’t pay any attention to her child. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, if she wasn’t thin and “pretty” the comments would be WAY different.
True, if she were say, overweight and lived in a lower socio economic postcode, she’d prob have child services called.

Reactions: 11
It astounds me this fool has so many minions loving her - everything she does is the opposite of good parenting and ‘life goals’

Reactions: 6
Totally agree! I can barely watch her anymore since the 3rd baby came it all just feels soooo forced and cringe from her and then you see Ben being serious trying to parent the children whilst she’s throwing herself around like an immature teenager it’s just not gelling together anymore between them both! Noticed her and Ben no longer share a bedroom too it looks as though he shares with the baby…I wander how long before a split is on the cards between them, I can’t see him putting up with the chaos she brings for long!

Reactions: 15
Totally agree. I thought she was a twit when she used to airbrush her son’s birthmark. Warmed to her with the two kids and thought she was actually ok. Not she is just desperate for attention. Trying so hard to parent ‘her’ way 🙄
I really can’t work Ben out. Here is clearly a lot more to him that she shows - he has gone from Pi Edward’s to indi - am I missing something?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yesss I forgot how she used to photoshop his mole thing he had on his forehead. I feel like we give Ben way too much credit sometimes. I think he is only slightly better than her. He still allows his children to be used for money, let’s not forget how young she was when they first got together

Reactions: 15
Ben sitting down with the baby , Indy too busy dancing staring at herself in the camera while Navy is standing on the kitchen island and could very easily slip and fall at any second and be severely injured or die , sorry to be blunt but I have to be cause her kids lives are put at risk. Then like the irresponsible parent Indy always is she decides to also get up onto the island which is only going to to make those kids think it’s ok to do that as she encourages the dangerous behaviour when her and Ben should be teaching him to get down and never to do that again.

It doesn’t matter if they are all in the same room as the kids no parent would of been able to catch him on time if he had fallen and he shouldn’t be standing up on the island anyway even if a parent was next to him cause one day he could climb up there when no parent is in the same room so the poor kids need to be taught right from wrong so he can learn why it’s not ok to do certain things because it’s unsafe but unfortunately his parents don’t want to parent him and help their child cause they just want to exploit him.

I know you can’t keep kids safe from everything and sometimes accident happen out of our control it’s unfortunately part of life and we can’t prevent everything but some things can be prevented like the situations Indy and Ben put their kids in. She’s so smug and thinks she’s above people cause she has a big following so she’s used to people feeding her ego so she doesn’t listen to genuine advice or people looking out for her kids safety but one of these days I can see one of her kids getting seriously hurt , I pray that never happens but if it does it’ll be her and Bens fault.

I don’t know how people who follow her find her content funny when kids are being exploited and at risk of serious injuries. Sometimes she’ll pop up on my fyp so I’m nosy to see what crazy stuff she’s posting cause I still can’t believe the stuff she gets away it so it’s like I can’t look away. I feel sorry for the kids they deserve so much better than two parents who exploit them and aren’t bothered about keeping them safe.

Reactions: 14
Is she actually having a manic episode?
That is totally not normal or appropriate behaviour for someone about to turn 27. I've never cringed so hard while watching someone's stories. Letting your kid dance on the bench and then getting up there to join him. Then twerking with your arse right in front of his face. Meanwhile Bambi is walking around with wet pants on. House is a pigsty. WTF.

Reactions: 13