India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally missed that on Monday Kerry Jean Lister tweeted about EJ and people not talking about it - she has always seemed like a good egg to me. Some interesting stuff in the thread, including people having requested sentence reviews from the Attorney General.

that quote in the Yossman tweet from EJ’s barrister is so misleading about his relationship. Hasn’t he been with IK over 10 years? Some of the violent crimes and certainly the p.aedo charge are well within that time.

Reactions: 6
Just had a look at IK’s last tweet from 3 days ago and there are quite a few mentioning EJ and one from JB.

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at her twitter feed and it looks like she’s deleted all her tweets apart from the most recent three columns and one from
2015??

I am in the middle of nowhere right now with terrible reception so maybe they just aren’t loading?

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at her twitter feed and it looks like she’s deleted all her tweets apart from the most recent three columns and one from
2015??

I am in the middle of nowhere right now with terrible reception so maybe they just aren’t loading?
Yes. I just had a look and that’s what I see.

2015??

Yep, been like that for a couple of weeks.

I like Marina Hyde’s writing too but never forget she used to shag Piers Morgan. He had an affair with her when he was with his first wife. It’s all a big incestuous pit of who knows who. I hate it
Along with Alan Rusbridger. Marina Hyde not Piers Morgan - though who knows?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yep, been like that for a couple of weeks.
She went on a delete frenzy Iast October on the day she had the brass neck in her column to witch about Tattle users bullying SH, her hypocrisy was pointed out in the comments which prompted the mass deletions of her tweets. She’s been doing regular damage control deletions ever since.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What a pair.

If you link through to the artist’s blog about the painting you get a good window at the entitled level of weird. Bullies.

Reactions: 3
Reading those emails - I remember them now I do - reminds me of quite how vile this hideous woman is.
How she has got away with it for so long is quite a mystery. She deserves the tit she is going through now. Those poor children in Joyce’s perverted wankfest did not.

Reactions: 5
She referred to Tattlers during the SH tantrum or furious Friday as I call it, as “heffers” I believe, or was it “sides of beef”? Somewhat amusing I found that 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She referred to Tattlers during the SH tantrum or furious Friday as I call it, as “heffers” I believe, or was it “sides of beef”? Somewhat amusing I found that 😂😂😂😂😂
Married incels, lol at that now we know what she's shacked up with. Faces like sides of beef, frankly given the state of her I don't know how she has the nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a pair.

If you link through to the artist’s blog about the painting you get a good window at the entitled level of weird. Bullies.
"You are very much lolzy, whatever happens."

Isn't she supposed to be a writer? What the duck is this?

The ableist language and mental heath shaming in those emails is 👀

On Twitter Julie Burchill is suggesting people contact the Attorney General to request a sentence review - it's very easy and takes one email.

Here's the link if anyone's interested: https://www.gov.uk/ask-crown-court-sentence-review
Do you have to give a reason as to why you think it should be reviewed?

Some comments I’ve read suggest his relationship with India was a mitigating factor in the sentencing. But if he committed the crime during their relationship how can it be?

Do you have to give a reason as to why you think it should be reviewed?

Some comments I’ve read suggest his relationship with India was a mitigating factor in the sentencing. But if he committed the crime during their relationship how can it be?
No you don't, the assumption is that you think it's unduly lenient.

And yes, I agree re: mitigating factor. Total nonsense. The pweirdo stuff dates back to 2013, according to reports, and her relationship with him dates back even further, so I can't begin to see how being shacked up with her mitigates anything.

Reactions: 7
No you don't, the assumption is that you think it's unduly lenient.

And yes, I agree re: mitigating factor. Total nonsense. The weirdo stuff dates back to 2013, according to reports, and her relationship with him dates back even further, so I can't begin to see how being shacked up with her mitigates anything.
Yes I feel like the court has been misled regarding their relationship. They have clearly been together since 2012.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.