India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that was a brilliant piece from JB

To those who say she didn't focus enough on EJ and his crime, I think she did. Her last sentence sums it up:

"It is a national disgrace that men such as Joyce, who drive the market for the rape of infants, are spared jail by the courts of this country. But it is a national scandal that our newspapers – usually so keen to police the morals of our public figures – close ranks to protect one of their own. What a shameful episode in the history of British journalism – the silence of the hacks, shielding the evils which take place behind the Wokescreen"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her profile pic is from a children’s book called My Big Shouting Day. It’s a great book (the illustrations of the poor harried mother really spoke to me 😄) but I’ve no idea why IK has latched onto it.
Yes I love this book, I often read it to my son after we‘ve had a bad day. I recognised it on her Twitter and just thought she was likening herself to a child having a tantrum.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
He’s back on Twitter — been retweeting about grades... I wish I was joking. Honestly.

Where’s the statement?

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is this some sort of a tactic (act like nothing has happened and people will eventually move on) or just how a psychopath usually behaves?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh god, it just makes me effing rage. Exterminate these people someone, please.

Sorry, that was very aggressive. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Just so it doesn’t get lost, by which I mean I know it’s already been deleted at source, @Tesla's Ghost reminded everyone on the SH threads about the IK/EJ implicit threat response to Sali’s “Tattle = mean girls” rant here:

B1D9FA96-92A6-4154-A5E1-7660DA77BF49.jpeg

Reactions: 13
How is he allowed to have Internet access? Are they at least following his on line activities?!

Reactions: 10
This is textbook behaviour from EJ and IK. Just brush it under the carpet and pretend it never happened 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He’s back on Twitter — been retweeting about grades... I wish I was joking. Honestly.

Where’s the statement?
Wow that takes some nerve. Imagine being convicted of downloading and viewing a video of the most serious category of child abuse and instead of feeling shame or embarrassment or deep regret at your actions you think people are the least bit interested in reading your views on current affairs. Is this narcissism, sociopathy or just sheer arrogance?

Reactions: 7
Oh jeez could you imagine seeing that pop up in your notifications
This is what I don’t understand. If he has any regard for the people he Is retweeting then why do it. He isn’t doing them any favours...

do you think EJ and IK are sat at home laughing at everyone, is it pure denial or is she just so desperate to be loved by someone that she’s willing to go through with standing by him?

Reactions: 2
This is what I don’t understand. If he has any regard for the people he Is retweeting then why do it. He isn’t doing them any favours...

do you think EJ and IK are sat at home laughing at everyone, is it pure denial or is she just so desperate to be loved by someone that she’s willing to go through with standing by him?
I think it's a mix of all the above. I am sure she is absolutely desperate to get back on Twitter again - I used to marvel at how much she tweeted, all day, every day, and at night too, as if she had nothing else going on in her life. Which she obviously didn't, really, especially if Eric was in his office googling child rape with left hand while the right one was otherwise engaged. I imagine she sat there scoffing endless biscuits washed down with wine feeling rather sorry for herself but the sycophants on Twitter helped (a bit) to fill the void. I doubt there are any other suitors out there wanting to take her hand.

I also think they both (ironically) have massive superiority complexes, so they genuinely think they are above the law and better than the rest of us. So they are just waiting for it all to blow over so they can carry on their gilded, disgusting, morally corrupt lives once more.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.