India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the father of her daughter has removed her from IK’s house.

Reactions: 11
I think a lot of us, including me, have been in a relationship where we've forgiven too much. But THIS, I just can't see how, she's not friendless or poor or in any way dependent on this piece of tit.
I know, its bizarre from the outside. But, women do regularly stay with men who do the most horrific things that beggar belief. She comes across as a bolshy, arrogant woman but who knows what she is like behind doors and the dynamic of being in a relationship with a drunken man with a propensity for violence.

Reactions: 7
If she stays with him, she's got the same twisted desires he has, there's no other reason.
Don't agree with this conclusion at all. Myriad reasons someone might stay and we are not privy to the details of their relationship.

What we absolutely do know is IK offered to send Eric to homes of Tattlers and Sali Hughes replied she knows the addresses. This happened after Eric was arrested on these charges, in a public conversation in Twitter and was clearly meant to be threatening

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
These men never seem to get custodial sentences.

India’s phone must be blowing up with messages from the Twitterati saying “Darling! Now you can put this ghastly time behind you!”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I just cannot understand the lack of coverage of this. It’s enfuriatig and disgusting

Reactions: 8
Imagine he wasn’t a rich well connected white man?!
He'd be in prison already for his previous assaults, not to mention this. And he was able to afford "therapy" which, apparently, worked like a treat: But, the judge, added: “You have sought help from people well able to provide it and there’s evidence before the court that that has had an effect on helping you reduce, perhaps completely, your impulsive behaviour, and that’s happened over a significant period due to the delay in these proceedings.
Key words: reduce, perhaps, "impulsive behaviour" (a euphemism?)

ETA link https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...uspended-jail-sentence-over-child-abuse-image

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He'd be in prison already for his previous assaults, not to mention this. And he was able to afford "therapy" which, apparently, worked like a treat: But, the judge, added: “You have sought help from people well able to provide it and there’s evidence before the court that that has had an effect on helping you reduce, perhaps completely, your impulsive behaviour, and that’s happened over a significant period due to the delay in these proceedings.
Key words: reduce, perhaps, "impulsive behaviour" (a euphemism?)

ETA link https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...uspended-jail-sentence-over-child-abuse-image
Judges must know there is no cure ffs. He has no impulse control, is violent, lies.

Thank you Julie Bindel.

He essentially bribed his way out of a sentence by paying for expensive therapy.

I know alcoholics who would never consider doing this no matter how drunk they were. I loathe his use of drinking as an excuse. He's painted himself as a blameless victim and I hope the CPS appeal the sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't agree with this conclusion at all. Myriad reasons someone might stay and we are not privy to the details of their relationship.

What we absolutely do know is IK offered to send Eric to homes of Tattlers and Sali Hughes replied she knows the addresses. This happened after Eric was arrested on these charges, in a public conversation in Twitter and was clearly meant to be threatening
So she threatened to send a violent paedophile round to people's houses who most likely have young children. Wonderful.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So she threatened to send a violent paedophile round to people's houses who most likely have young children. Wonderful.
All the receipts can be found on the Sali Hughes threads. Granted, SH may not have been aware of these charges, but would obviously know about his previous convictions for assault.

By the way, anyone can appeal a sentence if they think it too lenient by writing to the Attorney General's office. I know activists who have done this in the past.

Makes me wonder about the judge’s predilections.
One of the sentencing issues must surely be that if every bloke who was arrested for this type of crime was put away then the jails would be full in 5 seconds. There cannot be the capacity for jailing men who do this can there? (Speculating, anyone know?)

• Sad
Reactions: 1
On the Sali Hughes thread someone has posted about the number of people jailed for not paying their TV license. Majority were women.

Given his previous convictions, I don't see why the judge didn't impose a custodial sentence. It was also send a very public message about the seriousness of these crimes and perhaps act as a deterrent

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Absolute disgrace, he should have had to serve time inside. Why do these kind of men get away with so much, it makes my blood boil

• Angry
Reactions: 8
There's a curious venn diagram appearing on Twitter: many of the women speaking out against EJ could also be considered terfs (apologies, please consider this to be shorthand) and are referencing Joyce's support of unisex spaces in relation to this conviction. I'm not sure where I sit in the debate, but am generally pro trans rights, so this is just really interesting to me

Reactions: 3
On the Sali Hughes thread someone has posted about the number of people jailed for not paying their TV license. Majority were women.

Given his previous convictions, I don't see why the judge didn't impose a custodial sentence. It was also send a very public message about the seriousness of these crimes and perhaps act as a deterrent
Me:
Screenshot_20200807-133222_Google.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.