India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sentencing tomorrow, with accompanying public sob story on why he did it.

Any predictions on the status of Knight n N*nce?

Reactions: 5
I don't think he'll get a jail sentence. Suspended maybe. He'll use the fact he's had therapy to mitigate.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't think he'll get a jail sentence. Suspended maybe. He'll use the fact he's had therapy to mitigate.
i think you are right, which will be so wrong. Not as though he has been such a model citizen, in any way. He is poison.

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell. No wonder victims of this kind of abuse are reluctant to come forward (I realise in this case it would not be possible due to the age of the victim) but there is just zero deterrent for men to commit these crimes is there?

No justice from criminal justice service, barely anyone mentioned it on social media. What is the bleeping point.

And most likely IK stands by her man.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
barely anyone mentioned it on social media
This is what boggles my mind, too. Someone posts a recipe with a carrot instead of a turnip, all hell breaks loose. There's more outrage when a fast food chain stops selling a particular burger.
I'm waiting for supportive tweets India will get, sending you hugs and kisses, we missed you on Twitter, thank God you're back etc. Great, would you let her and Eric babysit your kid? I wouldn't leave that one sock that's without its pair in their home.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Keeping an eye out for this apparent statement from him. Which will definitely be as bullshit as a spam email subject line.

Reactions: 8
Urgh, really disappointed but not surprised by this outcome.
Viewers of those images are directly responsible for the abuse of children. They create the demand. It creates the financial incentive for those in desperate circumstances to create this material. I can't say too much because I don't want to identify myself. But through my work I understand how damaging viewers of these images are. It is not a victimless crime.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The whole thing is absolutely bleeping disgusting. 8 months SUSPENDED?! 8 bleeping MONTHS?!

Sorry. Really angry rn.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
If she stays with him, she's got the same twisted desires he has, there's no other reason.

• Sick
If she stays with him, she's got the same twisted desires he has, there's no other reason.
I don't know. I think it's more a horrible combination of self justification, self denial and cognitive dissonance going on. I mean look at her reactions to his past offences. I really don't (want to) think she is into this too.

Reactions: 8
I don't know. I think it's more a horrible combination of self justification, self denial and cognitive dissonance going on. I mean look at her reactions to his past offences. I really don't (want to) think she is into this too.
I think a lot of us, including me, have been in a relationship where we've forgiven too much. But THIS, I just can't see how, she's not friendless or poor or in any way dependent on this piece of tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.