Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just said on his live his girlfriend hasn't met any of his kids yet. I understand the older 3 wouldn't meet her anyway as they don't even see him & I'm sure Diana has laid the law down about her being around the little 2 but can't he see how mad that is to be having a new baby with someone who hasn't even met your other children. I actually think he's slightly deluded and has a version of events in his head that he truly believes but that aren't true. He keeps saying people are sick hating on an innocent baby 🙄 no one's hating on the baby Neil we all feel bloody sorry for her ending up with you as a father, you can't even do right by the children you already have!

Reactions: 5
Diana cannot do anything about the new woman meeting the kids in the eyes of the Law.
As hurtful as it is thats how it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I dont think he even sees the kids. Sure he posts Molly and Christin but its always from the same night he just posts them randomly over few weeks so it looks like he has them more.

I will say tho, that wee boy Christin is the absolute spit of him for some god unknown reason! poor boy

He's laughing in his live right now about it. Whenever someone makes a comment about his behaviour he says "think about what you're doing, you're talking about a little baby", no were talking about you, man child.

Now Chloe's sister is popping digs at Diana saying the grass is greener with Chloe. Grim.

Attachments

• Sad
He's laughing in his live right now about it. Whenever someone makes a comment about his behaviour he says "think about what you're doing, you're talking about a little baby", no were talking about you, man child.

Now Chloe's sister is popping digs at Diana saying the grass is greener with Chloe. Grim.
He should be getting the girlfriends sister told to zip it! That's the mother of his children!! Horrible, horrible man. I feel awful for Diana & those girls... its them who have the greener grass now without that muppet in their lives.

Reactions: 4
How is the cretin pulling anyone let alone girls half his age!? Did anyone know about the baby before the gender reveal?

Reactions: 1
He should be getting the girlfriends sister told to zip it! That's the mother of his children!! Horrible, horrible man. I feel awful for Diana & those girls... its them who have the greener grass now without that muppet in their lives.
Imagine that a work mate stood talking to a phone saying ‘follow the gutters’ I’d be fuming if I sent my car there. Someone should ring his work and slate him 😂😂😂

How is the cretin pulling anyone let alone girls half his age!? Did anyone know about the baby before the gender reveal?
Yeah it’s been knowledge for afew months now

Where did all these followers come from

Attachments

See this is what i hate, people spilt up i understand that but be a man and stop any negative comments about Diana she is the mother of the children. Another thing when the older kids see that it will only make them dislike you more.

Imagine that a work mate stood talking to a phone saying ‘follow the gutters’ I’d be fuming if I sent my car there. Someone should ring his work and slate him 😂😂😂

Oh he's definitely bought those followers!!!

That’s absolutely fking disgusting. It’s not about looks in my eyes, it’s about personality and Diana’s personality is absolutely beautiful. She’s way more the woman then chloe is, inside and out. 🤦🏻‍♀️ How he can sit there and let her family members make crappy digs at the mother of his children who is absolutely broken is beyond me. The least he could do after hurting her so bad, is tell them to shut it when they’re vile about her. Him having this baby, is clearly the icing on the cake for all of them. He is so insensitive. How bleeping cruel.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone thought how similar the boys are to look at i know one has autism i think and he's adorable.
I cannot mention names i dont think because they don't have big accounts.

I honestly don’t know what’s going through that Chloe’s head. Does she really think getting pregnant will keep Neil? He left his wife and 5 children behind without a second though. She’s delusional and he’s a massive prick. I wouldn’t get with a man that is so disrespectful not only to woman but his family. I’d want a better role model than that around my son that’s for sure. I think she’s desperate and that’s all it is

Reactions: 4

Does this mean he can have his own thread now then as he has over 10k followers?

Reactions: 3
Did Diana and the kids not know about the baby before? Because if not, the least he could of done was sat them all down and broke the news gently rather then on social media