Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right right where the hell have I been, I'm on TT everyday, then just there a video of creepy Neil and a girl who looks about 14 pops up cuddle then they pip a gender reveal balloon! Someone fill me in! I knew him and his misses split up but who's the girl? I need info 🤣🤣
The girl is chloe who is now with Neil and they are having a baby together, I believe she is around Jade's age so early 20s. They have no respect for dianna or the older 3 girls and I believe none of them talk to Neil anymore.

Reactions: 2
The girl is chloe who is now with Neil and they are having a baby together, I believe she is around Jade's age so early 20s. They have no respect for dianna or the older 3 girls and I believe none of them talk to Neil anymore.
Thank you, what an absolute weapon on a guy!

I always thought he was a bit creepy… the way he was round all the girls give me the creeps 🥴
Now he’s old enough to be this girls dad!

Reactions: 6
I didn’t know he didn’t want molly 😱😩
He definitely didn't want Molly or any more kids. He refuses to use condoms so unfortunately he will keep having unwanted kids. Fell sorry for all his kids. He's so irresponsible and old enough to know better.

His vile. Honestly I think fact his with Chloe age gap or not people aren’t as bothered about, it is the way his gone about it all that’s what angers people
Most of his mod's and followers are young females, he's defo creepy and still cheating now on his new girlfriend. He told his mate he wasn't committed to one woman.

Reactions: 4
The thing is, this new GF is offering nothing new to him is she, he has many kids already.
My experience is Men soon get bored if they have a wandering eye, once the night feeds and crying baby the shine wears off.
Who stays home to look after baby? Mother of course, men can walk out the door at anytime and not look back.

Reactions: 4
The thing is, this new GF is offering nothing new to him is she, he has many kids already.
My experience is Men soon get bored if they have a wandering eye, once the night feeds and crying baby the shine wears off.
Who stays home to look after baby? Mother of course, men can walk out the door at anytime and not look back.
1 child to be fair to her, one, one is not many

It's true he didn't won't Molly but I didnt realise so many people knew. He was planning to leave but the fact molly was on the way scuppered his plans for a year or so.
I dont even understand how you know all this though you said you went to school with him ? .i cant belive hes put it all over tiktok though about the gender then turned the comments of .i feel so sorry for diane