Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching too his saying he won’t say the due date yet put it on fb she’s due oct lol that’s roughly 20 weeks as I was due oct and I was told in April at 20 weeks I was having a boy
I can't watch anymore lol he gives me the creeps too much

It’s now 2.15pm and his been stood like this since I went on at 2pm. How he gets away with it I’ll not know

Lmao someone’s just said how did the older kids take it and he flipped saying how dare they ask that it was personally between him and the kids…..clearly went bad then 😂😂😂😂 good

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s now 2.15pm and his been stood like this since I went on at 2pm. How he gets away with it I’ll not know

Lmao someone’s just said how did the older kids take it and he flipped saying how dare they ask that it was personally between him and the kids…..clearly went bad then 😂😂😂😂 good
I don't even know why he calls it a 'work live'. He barely does anything there and why the hell would his company want him going live for anyway? Gives him an excuse to say "no questions this is a work live" though 😂

I don't think any daughters would like it, he's made it clear he has prioritised Chloe over his own children. They must be gutted.

Reactions: 2
I don't even know why he calls it a 'work live'. He barely does anything there and why the hell would his company want him going live for anyway? Gives him an excuse to say "no questions this is a work live" though 😂

I don't think any daughters would like it, he's made it clear he has prioritised Chloe over his own children. They must be gutted.
You not been banned yet then after Chloe’s mates little rant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Clearly im not a fan, but why does he even have an account going live? He was only ever remotely interesting when he was with the family.

Reactions: 1
He has his own account and lives as they all really want to be in the limelight. He genuinely thinks he’s famous. But if you can’t ask about his children then he has nothing else to talk about. He doesn’t have a winning personality nor does he he have any kind of talent he can use in his Social media. All he does and ever did was overshare his personal life.

Reactions: 3
He has his own account and lives as they all really want to be in the limelight. He genuinely thinks he’s famous. But if you can’t ask about his children then he has nothing else to talk about. He doesn’t have a winning personality nor does he he have any kind of talent he can use in his Social media. All he does and ever did was overshare his personal life.
Most of what he says on his work lives is lies to present a false good image but apart from his mod's he's fooling no one else. He couldn't be faithful if he tried, he lives one night stands and he likes to pretend he's the victim when he is the abuser. He's not a nice person.

Reactions: 2
See the latest tiktok … it’s a girl! Feel so bad for Diana having this plastered everywhere

Reactions: 5
Im gutted for his wife and family, this is going to effect them for a long long time.

Reactions: 5
Right right where the hell have I been, I'm on TT everyday, then just there a video of creepy Neil and a girl who looks about 14 pops up cuddle then they pip a gender reveal balloon! Someone fill me in! I knew him and his misses split up but who's the girl? I need info 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4