Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole point of tattle is to tattle and to have peoples opinions om people .this isn't a rave thread so yeah people will have stuff to say

Reactions: 1
Again this is not a rave thread. She’s choosing to put her life and her young children, without them being able to consent, on social media. She’s putting herself out there and open to criticism. I think molly did look burnt, maybe she should review her posts before she posts them

And who are you anyway seeing as you’ve seen molly since she’s been back? Another ‘close family friend’ supposedly

Reactions: 2
I have to agree. The majority in this thread if not all feel for Diana with what she went through with Neil and still do.

From the picture oh this thread, wee Molly’s arm does look burnt. and with what five adults on that holiday you think sun cream would have been applied more carefully. I think if Diana is very vulnerable she should step back from social media as she can’t control peoples reactions to any of the family videos. And I’m sure she has commented she has sadly got some nasty comments about her weight and appearance which is disgusting. But stepping back from tik tok isn’t something any of the family seem capable of. Which is fine if they enjoy it but with the good comes the bad with social media. It’s not all going to be “You are amazing and I love you“ posts. Not that the hate comments about her weight are acceptable because they aren’t. And on this topic there is nothing like that.

Reactions: 3
I’ve not read comments about her weight is that a recent thing?

I’ve not read comments about her weight is that a recent thing?
Ive not read any myself, but when I was scrolling past she said in the title of one of her videos something along the lines of I know I’ve put on weight you don’t need to remind me and how my ex is better off without me. ( I am paraphrasing but that was the gist and she definitely mentioned Neil.)

Yeah the person that was sticking up for Diana and seemed to be friends with her comments have dissapered

Guessing whoever that mysterious poster was probably reported back. It's a shame really as I think almost everyone has been very on her side vs scummy Neil

That's the poster who has now dissapered .there's not been anything about her weight .in fact we have all stuck up for her .this thread has been mostly about neil

I haven’t seen anything bad on here about Diana, just about Neil the cheating little slug. I really feel for her cos she seems very heartbroken still, can see the sadness in her on her videos.