Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I don't understand? So first Spencer was this mysterious guy whose name we weren't even supposed to know cause he's shy and private. Now he's the guy who cringely "supports" his wife doing these obscenely embarrassing videos in public. Like what?? My fiancé is very supportive of me, and we have different personalities. But he wouldn't be caught dead doing this stuff in public. and then posted ON THE INTERNET?? Are you having a laugh? Fair enough if you want to look like a total idiot, but dragging your husband into it (when he looks painfully uncomfortable) is borderline abusive. You can see he doesn't want to and he's shy. But just so she can say "oh look at my supportive husband" she drags him into every video. It just makes me so mad!

Reactions: 9
Now she's on her instagram stories "genuinely crying" because she's at a theme park ride and she can't believe it. Girl, you paid for it! What were you expecting??? A trip to Legoland? I get it, we should always be thankful and grateful, but my god, just say you're excited! I wonder how close to dehydration she gets everyday from all this crying

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now she's on her instagram stories "genuinely crying" because she's at a theme park ride and she can't believe it. Girl, you paid for it! What were you expecting??? A trip to Legoland? I get it, we should always be thankful and grateful, but my god, just say you're excited! I wonder how close to dehydration she gets everyday from all this crying
bleeping hell the dehydration comment has got me pissing myself. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she have to have her ever so fragile poorly sick broken stomach out in every single tiktok video aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s always so over dramatic🙄🤯
She probably got Spencer to message her and make it look like she's being attacked so her little fans can swoop in and give her more confidence. Surprised that she didn't mention her stomach condition in that post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It would only cost that if you bought tickets on the day...
On attraction tickets direct it's under 800 for the Orlando freedom tickets, which basically have everything for 2 weeks. So eh she's clearly not done her research...

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just noticed she included ***(stomach condition)*** in her what I eat in a day video title 😂😂😂😂

81851668-704C-43F7-BADF-AF20A9D8A167.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve only just noticed she included ***(stomach condition)*** in her what I eat in a day video title 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 76169
The fact that she can use her platform to raise awareness for this condition and instead uses it to gain attention and sympathy is a joke. She won't even tell us what it is, and we're supposed to believe her and feel sorry for her because it's "life threatening". I know she's mentioned it a few years ago, but do you expect your new viewers to go back 2 years in videos just to see what you've got? Make a post on awareness. The signs to look out for. Not just leave it at "oh yeah if Virgin Atlantic don't give me the food I need, I might die". She is so lucky she has a following and she uses it all wrong.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s more likely to die from malnutrition than this stomach condition

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She basically knows two tiktok dances that she does on rotation 🤣😂😂

So she left dance school because she can’t dance not because of her eating disorder... sorry “stomach condition” right??
She is wooden!!! 🤣

it very amusing

Reactions: 7
Wonder what the big surprise video at 5pm will be...probs her parents waiting at the airport for them 😴

Wonder what the big surprise video at 5pm will be...probs her parents waiting at the airport for them 😴
so, spenny boy booked an all inclusive in the Bahamas for a week for them. A few weeks ago they couldnt afford theme park tickets...her fake crying really fucks me off in the video too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.