Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant cope! Cant cope! CANT COPEEEEE!!

How the duck can you get so excited over cereal in a bag? And be reduced to TEARS over the excitement of a supermarket!?

And how many times did she mention her family trip there when she was younger? Obviously has big issues about her parents divorcing still.
I think I may need to step away from my ipad and not watch the next video.. Im developing anger issues due to the level of idiocy !!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was a huge fan of Imogen back in the day when she actually produced GOOD content, but now everything is so fake. I’m so glad I came across this site!

It’s really bugged me about how on her honeymoon she keeps saying how ‘bloated’ she is and how she sometimes looks ‘6 months pregnant’ and basically how we should all feel sorry for her about the fact she’s had to take bikini pics during her ‘good times’ (which are rare, apparently). To me it just sends out suchhhhh a bad impression to younger, more impressionable, viewers. And I CANT DEAL WITH HUNS ANYMORE

Reactions: 17
They’ve spent 3/4’s of this honeymoon doing tiktoks in their room.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I had 1£ for every time she mentioned her stomach condition I would be a millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does the tattoo in her recent ig post on hes stomach look like its been photoshopped on😂😂

Reactions: 1
Her latest video: if you press the dislike button on her videos you’re a BULLY 😂 oh come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know she wanted to title that video ‘dear tattle’ but can’t risk the huns coming over here and finding out what she’s really like.

Reactions: 4
I can not BEAR this victim mentality these youtubers seem to have! Do they think they are above critique? I'm a teacher and a kid says they find the lesson dull, is that bullying? Or is it just an expression of someone's opinion?! Tracey is at the office doing a big pitch and at the end the decision is made to go with someone else's idea... Is that bullying?! Why do these guys think they are above it all! Surely some feedback is good, if you really care about the integrity of your content.... I also haven't really seen a great deal on here that is that bad ab ut imogen. Primarily, seems to be comments that her content has gotten stale after her marriage. Surely that would be useful for her to know....

Reactions: 8
so apparently now disliking one of her videos means you're a bully? everyone's entitled to their opinion hun x

Reactions: 3
Bit weird how shes 26 and traumatised over bullying from over 10 years ago. If shes still got issues over it and upset over it then she needs to seek help from a therapist. And at 26 why does she care anymore? She needs to find reality, there are always people who will dislike your videos!!!! You know theres an option to dislike, just disable the comments and likes. Its not bullying to dislike a video

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.