Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has changed so much, not for the better. I enjoyed her at the start, when holly had just introduced her. In the beginning she used to eat a lot with her stomach condition, she used to love these hot cross buns that she used to toast (any OGs remember this) and went on about chocolate bars she found that she could eat. She then made a video about her diagnoses and for a fair bit she never really mentioned it, even when people would comment asking about the condition. Whereas now she cant stop talking about it, she also never mentions food. She was a healthy size 10 before.
I remember that, when she did a meet up in Brighton a couple of years ago, lots of her fans who showed up (she met them at the train station) brought her presents and loads of them bought her dairy free chocolates to try and she sat sampling them all at the end of the video.

Reactions: 1
Surprising pups with tickets to the theme parks .... WELL WHAT THE duck WERE YOU GOING TO FLORIDA FOR?!?!?! duck OFF!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
It felt really staged, it didn’t seem like genuine reaction at all more like “I can’t let this video flop so I’m going to go with it” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It is staged as hell but I think she even looked shocked at his reaction

And the “Who’s messaging you on your phone, show me” ermm ?!?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder when Imogen and Spencer first got together bc I saw her at a nightclub grinding on Caspar Lee in 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As I said I don’t watch her channel no more , I just can’t!.. why does she always talk about when spending money on family to make out she’s a good person but mentions it all the time when she does and how much....(I’ve met fake people like this) family is family you don’t think twice even if you don’t have it. ....and how much she spent. Like her dad and that coffee machine before... Anyways I watched 2 minutes of the charity shop video as it accidentally played after I watched the surprising Spencer’s video. I had to see what people were talking about

Pups /Spencer’s reaction was just ..::....
no bleeping words lol 😂
So apparently he has a shaking disorder when he gets excited lol
C025F9C0-8CCC-4EB0-9F49-FC9784908A9A.jpeg

Never seen any women change so much for a guy but it’s like she’s another person she’s lost herself , thinking about her past relationships and how she was I think it’s the similar situation but heightened as she’s married.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spencer’s is weird as fucj

Oppps error on the last post. But I meant to say Spencer is weird as duck. I don’t think she ever comes across as attracted to him she always seems embarrassed or repulsed.

Reactions: 7
She really can't do anything without him can she? He's now cutting her hair with probably no training....

It's becoming more sad as the days go on.

Reactions: 2
She really can't do anything without him can she? He's now cutting her hair with probably no training....

It's becoming more sad as the days go on.
He’s a barber, but theres a massssssive difference between cutting women’s hair and men’s hair

Reactions: 3
I was watching her the other day sat in bed and even my boyfriend leaned over and was like that is soo staged :ROFLMAO: anything for views hahaha

Reactions: 2
“Is this cockroach gluten, dairy and wheat free? I’ve got a stomach condition angel huns”
Not that anyone would know she has a stomach condition because she rarely talks about it 🙄🙄🙄 Did anyone see last week she was @ to Virgin Holidays because they dont provide food that is suitable to her stomach condition. Most people would be happy to just sort out their own food that they know wont upset them while travelling. Oh no not Princess Imogen.

I cant even with the what I eat in a day on holiday video. Does she have adhd? How does spencer cope with her incesant rambling at 80mph? The way she constantly gesticulates with her hand drives me insane sticking her pinky finger out when she does it 🤏 (closest emoji I could find lol)

Reactions: 8
Her thumbnail for her holiday eating video is shocking! She’s just loosing weight constantly but makes out she eats loads? I really think she has an issue (and I don’t mean her condition !)

Her thumbnail for her holiday eating video is shocking! She’s just loosing weight constantly but makes out she eats loads? I really think she has an issue (and I don’t mean her condition !)
I agree. Theres something defo wrong it's not a good image to portray especially since some of her followers are probably young girls

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.