Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I eat in a day by imogenation!

an 80’s theme seems to be the order of the day in her intro. The pastel blue track top and matching headband drive the huns wild. It turns out the track top is actually a dress. Immo begs for interaction by the way of likes and comments down below.

breakfast
a bedraggled rat greets us telling us she’s wanted to do this vid for a while. Pancake calories on holiday “don’t count” apparently, and our hunny baby gal assures is there are vegan alternatives. I lost interest because, well....it’s our babygal hunny and she’s boring. Also I’m not vegan.

baby hun bun is amazed by white egg shells and ALmond milk. (Will she ever learn how to pronounce almond?)

spenny makes a cameo off camera because he has no clothes on apparently. Bants.

immo thinks she’s a 12 out of 10 because she can put a pancake mix In a frying pan.

Our babygal princess has a hunger pain, but it’s not lunchtime so she “shouldn’t be eating” but the dried apricots (that she bought 7 of) help her go to the toilet.

She got them from Waitrose.

She had them on the plane and having them now. Even though she “shouldn’t be eating” they “curb sweet cravings” and aren’t “bad for you” and make her go to the toilet so 🤷🏼‍♀️.

spenny eats cheese twists and crisps.

babygal tells us she drinks more water on holiday. I mean....

now she’s got diarrhoea. Been 4 or 5 times since they’ve been in the park now. Lovely.

She’s on the porridge, worried about the pigeons.... that sound suspiciously like seagulls to a northern city gal like me. (I can’t watch with full attention because my puppy is barking for attention RN) Tried to palm off most of said porridge pot on spenny.

is this a #spon? We get a lot of info on breakfast bar 🤔

she’s been to the toilet 8 or 9 times now.

the bedraggled rat returns! We get what seems to be a #ad on vitamins. Oh no, she gives us a discount code. It’s deffo an ad.

Sorted herself out to talk about a boring dinner in.

I’m losing interest but spenny makes another off camera cameo. She talks about sweets and diarrhoea again. She could have eaten more but she said to herself “NO! I’VE EATEN ENOUGH!” *goes downstairs for a snack of cereal* asking the huns to comment down below

I hate watching people eat cereal so this is difficult for me. I’m a martyr for the cause 😇

She tells us she’s getting diarrhoea while eating the cereal that she’s having In bed but muses to spenny that she hasn’t documented the diarrhoea that much today.

The huns may not disagree but I do baby angel princess 💩 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So basically her what I eat in a day on holiday consists of:
Ready made pancake mix
Dried apricots
Porridge for lunch
A breakfast bar
Some kind of salad
And a yoghurt.

On holiday. In Florida.
It sounds more like she’s at some kind of a horrific diet boot camp!!

Reactions: 20
She’s pathetic. I saw a comment about how her annoying hand gestures are and I’ve noticed this for ages and they get on my actual nerves 😂😂😂😂.

Reactions: 11
Me and my mum both have the same ‘stomach condition’ as Imogen, my mum has an ileostomy bag- yet we both manage to live our lives without making a song and dance out of it. I’m dairy free but my mum is gluten and dairy free, we manage to eat just fine. She infuriates me!!!

Reactions: 18

an 80’s theme seems to be the order of the day in her intro. The pastel blue track top and matching headband drive the huns wild. It turns out the track top is actually a dress. Immo begs for interaction by the way of likes and comments down below.

breakfast
a bedraggled rat greets us telling us she’s wanted to do this vid for a while. Pancake calories on holiday “don’t count” apparently, and our hunny baby gal assures is there are vegan alternatives. I lost interest because, well....it’s our babygal hunny and she’s boring. Also I’m not vegan.

baby hun bun is amazed by white egg shells and ALmond milk. (Will she ever learn how to pronounce almond?)

immo thinks she’s a 12 out of 10 because she can put a pancake mix In a frying pan.

Our babygal princess has a hunger pain, but it’s not lunchtime so she “shouldn’t be eating” but the dried apricots (that she bought 7 of) help her go to the toilet.

She had them on the plane and having them now. Even though she “shouldn’t be eating” they “curb sweet cravings” and aren’t “bad for you” and make her go to the toilet so 🤷🏼‍♀️.

now she’s got diarrhoea. Been 4 or 5 times since they’ve been in the park now. Lovely.

She’s on the porridge, worried about the pigeons.... that sound suspiciously like seagulls to a northern city gal like me. (I can’t watch with full attention because my puppy is barking for attention RN) Tried to palm off most of said porridge pot on spenny.

the bedraggled rat returns! We get what seems to be a #ad on vitamins. Oh no, she gives us a discount code. It’s deffo an ad.

I’m losing interest but spenny makes another off camera cameo. She talks about sweets and diarrhoea again. She could have eaten more but she said to herself “NO! I’VE EATEN ENOUGH!” *goes downstairs for a snack of cereal* asking the huns to comment down below

I hate watching people eat cereal so this is difficult for me. I’m a martyr for the cause 😇

She tells us she’s getting diarrhoea while eating the cereal that she’s having In bed but muses to spenny that she hasn’t documented the diarrhoea that much today.

I love your posts 🤣🤣 in my head I feel like you could be our Imos arch nemesis/BFF "Laura" 🤔🤣 she MUST know shes a youtuber now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love your posts 🤣🤣 in my head I feel like you could be our Imos arch nemesis/BFF "Laura" 🤔🤣 she MUST know shes a youtuber now!
Oh how I WISH I was Laura. I would love to be able to spill the beans on innocent immo! I do follow "laura" on the socials though....maybe I should let her know about this site and encourage her to sign up!

only joking....I respect peoples privacy, unlike shitogenation.

Reactions: 10
Me and my mum both have the same ‘stomach condition’ as Imogen, my mum has an ileostomy bag- yet we both manage to live our lives without making a song and dance out of it. I’m dairy free but my mum is gluten and dairy free, we manage to eat just fine. She infuriates me!!!
I’ve looked after a lot of people with Imogen’s “stomach condition” and they also manage to eat and not make a huge deal out of it like immo does:rolleyes: she needs to get a grip, that what I eat in a day was ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Maybe i'm boring but a honeymoon to theme parks..? really? If they were teenagers fair enough but seems like such an immature and odd thing to spend your honeymoon doing. I don't see how grown adult can be THAT excited about the rides too, it's like they are kids

Reactions: 12
Is this tangerine supreme still going on YouTube? Whenever she pops up she looks like she’s sucked off an orangutan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

breakfast

hilarious 😂😂😂😂 can’t bare to give mh adsense to her and watch myself!

Reactions: 2
Is this tangerine supreme still going on YouTube? Whenever she pops up she looks like she’s sucked off an orangutan.
Haven’t ever really followed her but have come across her a few times over the years, thought I’d look for a thread and it’s come to my attention that she isn’t trans?! Genuinely have always thought she was male to female I’m in shock

Haven’t ever really followed her but have come across her a few times over the years, thought I’d look for a thread and it’s come to my attention that she isn’t trans?! Genuinely have always thought she was male to female I’m in shock
All I see is a guy 🙉

Attachments

• Haha
Does anyone know what happened between her and Syd & Ell?
they said she isn’t their sort of person but there’s no tea or something like that. I took that to mean she used them like she used everybody else with a following to help build her audience

Reactions: 4
I’ve looked after a lot of people with Imogen’s “stomach condition” and they also manage to eat and not make a huge deal out of it like immo does:rolleyes: she needs to get a grip, that what I eat in a day was ridiculous.
Amen!! Obviously it would be nicer to have a normal stomach but it is what it is and I manage fine, just like the rest of us- apart from IMO 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh how I WISH I was Laura. I would love to be able to spill the beans on innocent immo! I do follow "laura" on the socials though....maybe I should let her know about this site and encourage her to sign up!

only joking....I respect peoples privacy, unlike shitogenation.

I would LOVE for 'laura' to spill some tea omg!!

Reactions: 7
OMG the tik tok on her insta grid... how on earth can she think that's in any way appropriate??? Full of b*tches and the 'n' word. I don't care that some Rappers have 'reclaimed' that horrible word but she should be aware that many black people still find that word very offensive, in any context. I'd love to see her come and do that nonsense in my part of London...she'd get run out of town quick time angel hun bun

Reactions: 16
OMG the tik tok on her insta grid... how on earth can she think that's in any way appropriate??? Full of b*tches and the 'n' word. I don't care that some Rappers have 'reclaimed' that horrible word but she should be aware that many black people still find that word very offensive, in any context. I'd love to see her come and do that nonsense in my part of London...she'd get run out of town quick time angel hun bun
THIS!! My favourite ever song is Paris - Jay Z & Kanye. I despise the full title of the song. Not welcome here!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I forgot to point out that this tik tok was done out in public, at the theme park with small kids walking behind...I mean why??? Just do it when you get back to the hotel if you must.

It's quite easy to work out why she fell out with so many people at school and afterwards. I guess it's not her fault but she was obviously never given that most important advice that most kids are routinely given and that is....NOBODY likes a show off!!!

Reactions: 13
i used to like imogen and watch her channel, but once she started the failed friendships story times something changed. Her whole personality before that was clearly all fake and now she is annoying completely awfully cringey whats her issue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.