Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she went to a theatre school, yet has she had a single job... shes like 26 right? We only know of one video. But she claims that shes good at it and its what she always wanted to do. Yet shes on youtube as a failed ā€˜actressā€™. Even tanya burr has gotten more jobs than her and tanyas only wanted to do acting for a year šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Doing YouTube should make it much easier for
Her to get acting jobs however I think that ship has sailed and sheā€™s in it for the money. sheā€™s also too
Busy creating Spencerā€™s Instagram account so they can look like ā€œcouple goalsā€ and be on YouTube together. If he had a job the first thing he would say is yes I do itā€™s blabla but heā€™s talking about how he helps her with stuff so he doesnā€™t. She was quick to step in and say he does , to cover up that he didnā€™t. Being a barber is his profession but itā€™s doesnā€™t mean that heā€™s working as one now. What she really shouldā€™ve done is an Instagram page of his work as a barber and used his profession as a barber on a social media platform. I donā€™t even watch her videos I just see them on my home page as I used to be subscribed not any more. She put fake clapping šŸ‘šŸ¾On the latest assumptions vide... as I said I havenā€™t seen it So maybe she didnā€™t. As an actress her content is too boring and too fake no lacks creativity and since Spencerā€™s came she has none nor humor . She talks too much about who she is ... like trying to play the innocent good girl because she has a man. She also copies a lot of hollyboons videos like the make up ones. But before it wasnā€™t about her being strong and independent women that I liked as know we know that was fake . She just had better content and yeah if youā€™re in a good relationship surely youā€™re content would be better quality in relation to editing and creativity. Plus she wouldnā€™t be so conscious of her weight. Pups probably once mentioned how he likes skinny girls šŸ¤£. Not to say relationships are perfect but this one is just off you can see it . Years from now storytime
About my ex husbands part 20 about some guy we will call him pups.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spencer actually did used to have an Instagram as Spencer the barber but that was before he became Spencer the husband and weirdly denied ever having Instagram til Imogen made him the one he has now

Reactions: 9
Omg how did I not know there was a thread for her. She is the most annoying person EVER. I couldn't imagine having to spend time with her/be in the same room as her. She talks at a million miles an hour and it's all complete crap.
Also who's she trying to convince when she goes on and on about her husband, how amazing he is, how much they love each other or how amazing their relationship is? It's like she needs to keep saying it all out loud to reassure herself.

Reactions: 23
Spencer actually did used to have an Instagram as Spencer the barber but that was before he became Spencer the husband and weirdly denied ever having Instagram til Imogen made him the one he has now
He has a fb account up until not long ago as well... she must have had him delete it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
It actually really surprised me that Spencer is a barber. I would have guessed he was an electrician or something.

I think him having 50% hearing must make Imogen so much more bearable tbh. It's like that episode of friends when Janice's husband is deaf šŸ˜‚ to be fair I think Spencer is alright, its painfully obvious that Imo has mad him whipe any existence of his precious life which is sad.

Reactions: 18
Ok is it just me or is anyone else bored of her Instagram updates about her ear infection or doctors appointments? Somethings are best kept to yourself in life šŸ˜‚!! Every day a new sob story. I donā€™t follow her but like looking the odd time at the stupid things she posts and writes.
Also does anyone else think she writes Spencerā€™s captions to his photos on Instagram haha ??

Reactions: 7
Just seen her on Holby City. Talk about a z-rated 'actress'. She really shouldn't give up her day job. Oh, wait....she doesn't have one.....

Reactions: 3
So whatā€™s her ā€˜stomach conditionā€™ actually called?? šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Ear infection? Cant be that bad if you can film a video. When i had an ear infection when i spoke, chewed, swallowed food my ears hurt so bad speaking alone was difficult as it was painful

I've just watched her Q&A video she done with Spencer and I honestly don't think I've ever seen a more odd looking couple, there's something definitely not right about them 2

Reactions: 11
Complains she hasnā€™t slept for 10 days because of neck pain but does tik toks jumping around like a mad women šŸ§

Exactly this. Claims she has flu but doesn't feel it like the rest of us because shes used to her stomach condition. No love, real flu is when are bed bound feeling like absolute shite. Not prancing around laughing and joking in a dance studio.

Reactions: 18
she is such a scruff! Literally said that she doesn't brush her teeth before she leaves the house when she goes to the post office?! I bet she stinks.

When I look back at photo's of her from when she first started she used to really take pride in her appearance, as opposed to the heroin addict look with her un brushed greasy hair she now sports.:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.