Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the new video no no no no no no no.
i used to actually watch her sometimes, well listen to her in the background if i needed noise, but now i can't even do that.

edit: she also gets her stomach out and shows a bit of her sports bra for like 5 seconds and says 'oo that's a bit too much' ..shall we just refer her back to the sex scene?

Reactions: 5
She must delete all her negative comments on TikTok aswell cos she said it’s unreal the amount of bad comments you get on there. Must be very time consuming constantly checking every comment on all your social platforms.

Reactions: 7
It's really hard for me to believe that she was top of her class in dance. Shes stiff as a board

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen the tik tok video and wow she looks like she’s going to physically snap. There’s nothing to her she’s literally turned to skin and bones. It’s painful to watch and her wearing a crop top to try show off her little stomach that she knows she has but complains on Instagram
Photos she looks bloated ahahahah wow

Also Spencer in the tik tok video is absolutely cringe!!!!!!!!!

I can’t stop hate watching the tiktoks, they’re so bad I watch in disbelief 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’m not being funny but bleeping hell does she ever SHUT UP about her stomach condition😐🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m not being funny but bleeping hell does she ever SHUT UP about her stomach condition😐🙄
More so when she point blank refuses to let us know this 'stomach condition'. For all we know she has a preference of being gluten/dairy/whatever else free but that won't have the same impact as 'potentially life threatening condition'...

Reactions: 8
She definitely never used to go on about it as much as this!!
Stomach condition / I love my husband / stomach condition / I love my husband / stomach condition / repeat repeat repeat!!!

Reactions: 17
She definitely never used to go on about it as much as this!!
Stomach condition / I love my husband / stomach condition / I love my husband / stomach condition / repeat repeat repeat!!!
theyre the only things she has in her life..she has no friends, social life or a personality

Reactions: 4
Oh my god the Instagram stories.
Why can’t she just take her own food on the flight, why would she use sushi as an example?! Obviously you wouldn’t take sushi on a 9 hour flight?! Get a gluten dairy free sandwich or something, she’s being so dramatic, there’s plenty she could take on the flight.
i love now she has to mention stomach condition is *LIFE THREATENING PEOPLE HAVE DIED!!!!* every time she speaks about it.

Reactions: 15
Does she not realise that planes are not restaurants with a chef where things can be made to order? Meals are precooked, bought on board in chilled trolleys and then heated up. There are no fridges as such.
Even though an airlines only actual obligation to you when you buy a ticket is transport you safely from a to b, they do offer an array of 'special' meals, including vegetarian, vegan, kosher, diabetic, gluten free, to name but a few. Once an airline starts venturing into the realms of medical meals, apart from the practicalities of getting one 'extra special' meal on to one of maybe hundreds of flights that day, they leave themselves open to liability if the passenger later becomes sick.
Imogen herself has said that her stomach condition is very rare and complex so you would think, in order to not spoil the beginning of her hols she would just eat before and then take some snacks (which is all we ever see her eat anyway) that she knows for sure her stomach can tolerate .... but God forbid one of these influencers should put their hand in their own pocket for once in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love that she likes ‘oh needed to come tell my best friends this’ no Imo we know you just wanted to use your insta to complain and tag the company to try get a freebie

Reactions: 11
She did a video a couple years ago called my stomach doesn't work. She has gastroperisis and outlined that it is a severe form, as she does in every single video she posts.

Who’s seen her new charity shop video?
‘I bought it in a size 6’ ‘so I’m hoping it fits me because if not I won’t but the clip in’. Imogen mate you look scarily ill. Stop showing off your little body because you do not look well. Please cover up it’s disturbing.

The way she tries the clothes on and pouts at herself in the mirror. Sorry but the outfit with the ‘black size 6 skirt that she was scared she wouldn’t fit jn’ And the white crop top, all the bones that were showing. How can’t she see it ?

Reactions: 6
Lots of people have very serious things wrong with them what is it with you tubers they take the smallest things and make it 10000x worse either that or they are all psychic 😂 she may well have a serious tummy condition but duck me we all hear about it don't we. Take your snacks on the bleeping plane and duck off. Sorry but my friend had bowel cancer and had to be really careful about what she ate. She survived we went on a trip to celebrate she still had to be careful about what she ate and I did hear her complain once

Reactions: 9
im confused as to why she said those gap jeans were high waisted and then in the try on we were 2 seconds away from seeing her vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has changed so much, not for the better. I enjoyed her at the start, when holly had just introduced her. In the beginning she used to eat a lot with her stomach condition, she used to love these hot cross buns that she used to toast (any OGs remember this) and went on about chocolate bars she found that she could eat. She then made a video about her diagnoses and for a fair bit she never really mentioned it, even when people would comment asking about the condition. Whereas now she cant stop talking about it, she also never mentions food. She was a healthy size 10 before.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.