Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One running thing i seem to realise about her storytimes is how nothing is her fault. I don't think we know the whole thing..

Reactions: 14
She clearly has an eating disorder but is using her stomach condition as a way to tell herself why she cant eat.

Reactions: 14
wonders why everyone is staring at her.
also dances in the middle of a busy restaurant.

Reactions: 17
The way she constantly checks to see if people are looking at her like she actually looks good :sick: Spencer is a wrongin but I bet he still feels mortified going out in public with her

Reactions: 8
Our hunny bunny babygal angel has a #spon with fabletics today huns! prepare yourself for her cringeworthy visit to Nando’s where her and spenny make sure she’s centre of attention, she spills food down her fabletics, not bothering to wash or brush her hair for her trip to pryzm, moans that she’d have been let in if she was wearing balenciagas. So they head to weatherspoons where she clambers for attention again. Pretends she’s embarrassed to camera and can’t undserstand why she draws attention to herself when she looks so grim wearing “no makeup” the huns are confused because her base makeup and brows are done but she’s already assured the huns that she just tinted her brows the other day and she *definitely doesn’t have any make up on* 😜

Gives the huns an impassioned speech about how all of us are beautiful outside and in. I ain’t either at the moment baby hunny bee.

Tells us for the 100th time that she’s so bleeping fit, then tells us that she has daaaancer legggs and she was ”underage clubbing at age 15 in Yates the toilet attendant called her fat“ but that’s cause she has daaaacer legs.

*looks to mirror*

“I’M SO FIIIIT”

*image in mirror resembles shapeless 14 year old boy with long ratty hair and bad dress sense*

several minutes of her and boring Spencer’s tit dancing in front of a very disinterested DJ in pop world much to immodest Imogen’s disgust

next day. She is worried about spilling food down her at waggas. She’s also worried that it’s full of families that will judge her. Spenny chimes in how amazing her outfit is, plugging her tacky all white fabletics ensemble.

a family judged her apparently. But she understands it, they have kids...🤯 🙄

she’s just come on her *blank* which I can only assume means her period because she refuses to get up and is so embarrassed and begging spenny to borrow his long coat. She’s 3 days late but apparently doesn’t have the foresight to use a pantyliner or take tampons with her.

new day! People get jealous when she wears leggings with a pocket.
she hasn’t even washed, let alone brushed her hair. Gives a short story time on our mate “Laura” (Who has still never had the right to reply on social media. CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE?! ) followed by a story time of a toilet attendant who called her fat When she was underage clubbing at 15. But only because she has daaaancers leggggs.

Cut to cringe montage of her doing her attention dancing, the man behind looks flumoxxed. Tiny clip of awkward spenny goofy dancing.

finished off with an inspirational speech “ you are you, and that is your power” ....

whatever that means

final plug to flabletics, cringe bad luv u leave u tit.

Boring and cringe as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Our hunny bunny babygal angel has a #spon with fabletics today huns! prepare yourself for her cringeworthy visit to Nando’s where her and spenny make sure she’s centre of attention, she spills food down her fabletics, not bothering to wash or brush her hair for her trip to pryzm, moans that she’d have been let in if she was wearing balenciagas. So they head to weatherspoons where she clambers for attention again. Pretends she’s embarrassed to camera and can’t undserstand why she draws attention to herself when she looks so grim wearing “no makeup” the huns are confused because her base makeup and brows are done but she’s already assured the huns that she just tinted her brows the other day and she *definitely doesn’t have any make up on* 😜

Gives the huns an impassioned speech about how all of us are beautiful outside and in. I ain’t either at the moment baby hunny bee.

Tells us for the 100th time that she’s so bleeping fit, then tells us that she has daaaancer legggs and she was ”underage clubbing at age 15 in Yates the toilet attendant called her fat“ but that’s cause she has daaaacer legs.

*looks to mirror*

“I’M SO FIIIIT”

*image in mirror resembles shapeless 14 year old boy with long ratty hair and bad dress sense*

several minutes of her and boring Spencer’s tit dancing in front of a very disinterested DJ in pop world much to immodest Imogen’s disgust

next day. She is worried about spilling food down her at waggas. She’s also worried that it’s full of families that will judge her. Spenny chimes in how amazing her outfit is, plugging her tacky all white fabletics ensemble.

she’s just come on her *blank* which I can only assume means her period because she refuses to get up and is so embarrassed and begging spenny to borrow his long coat. She’s 3 days late but apparently doesn’t have the foresight to use a pantyliner or take tampons with her.

she hasn’t even washed, let alone brushed her hair. Gives a short story time on our mate “Laura” (Who has still never had the right to reply on social media. CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE?! ) followed by a story time of a toilet attendant who called her fat When she was underage clubbing at 15. But only because she has daaaancers leggggs.

Cut to cringe montage of her doing her attention dancing, the man behind looks flumoxxed. Tiny clip of awkward spenny goofy dancing.

finished off with an inspirational speech “ you are you, and that is your power” ....

whatever that means

This post is everything hahaha thank you! I've never cringed so bad watching a video like I just did she literally loves herself trying to attract the attention of the group of lads on the table in nando's. Shameful. No one gives a duck what your wearing love! No one! No one is judging you cos you've come out in gym gear big wow everyone wears gym gear all day every day. She needs help. And she also needs to address her eating disorder shes a bad influence and role model on today's young generation.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god like no one’s ever worn gym clothes outside of the gym before. Nobody is looking at you or judging you you narcissistic prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to love imogen. Now I watch her videos and cringe she purposely did this video to show off how teeny tiny ill she looks

Why is everyone staring at me I'm only twerking on top of a bottle of nandos hot sauce 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god like no one’s ever worn gym clothes outside of the gym before. Nobody is looking at you or judging you you narcissistic prat.
YouTube. Activewear by Skit Box. That is all. (I'm far too stupid to copy urls)

Reactions: 1
The way she walks off to the bar in spoons purposely shaking her ass then proceeds to say shes just watched the footage and her hair looks matted. So she literally got back to the table and made spencer show her the footage of herself walking away to see how good she looked my she is so self centered🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Also what does wearing gym wear in public have to do with not brushing your hair for days?!

it's so sad, i used to love her back in the day before she got with spencer but this imogen just seems needy and desperate as if he doesn't give her enough attention. I can't cope with spencer when imogens all buzzing then spencers like 'yeah we're really excited' in the most monotone voice ever. good on them for being 'happy' but it just seems abit fake to me?

Reactions: 10

*looks to mirror*

“I’M SO FIIIIT”

whatever that means

This is the best 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm so ill... Omg my ears... I'm so illl
Walking the streets with thin clothes and No jacket on. 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.