Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she'll actually talk about all those topics or if she'll play the victim card. I know what my money is on lol
Screenshot_20191228-190645_YouTube.jpg

Why has she got so many candles burning? Lmao

Reactions: 4
Thoughts on her new assumptions video?? 🤔 did she address everything as we intended or?? 💭

Thoughts on her new assumptions video?? 🤔 did she address everything as we intended or?? 💭
Definitely not, way too vague and the answer about the weight loss had no substance, she just said she doesn’t see a difference in herself. She did mention she is coming off meds which probably would affect her weight but you would definitely notice and admit that, she definitely has some body image issues/body dysmorphia. As fake as she can seem, I do worry about her health and the message she is putting out to people especially by trying to brush it under the carpet and making out she hasnt noticed and ‘eats loads’ when she has probably lost near 2 stone when she was already a healthy weight before :/ she could use her platform for something much more meaningful by opening up about the truth of it all especially if it is because of her stomach condition ... just hope that there is more going on behind the scenes to help her

Reactions: 6
Definitely not, way too vague and the answer about the weight loss had no substance, she just said she doesn’t see a difference in herself. She did mention she is coming off meds which probably would affect her weight but you would definitely notice and admit that, she definitely has some body image issues/body dysmorphia. As fake as she can seem, I do worry about her health and the message she is putting out to people especially by trying to brush it under the carpet and making out she hasnt noticed and ‘eats loads’ when she has probably lost near 2 stone when she was already a healthy weight before :/ she could use her platform for something much more meaningful by opening up about the truth of it all especially if it is because of her stomach condition ... just hope that there is more going on behind the scenes to help her
I completely agree. I think she’s trying far too hard to keep her followers and stay relevant, I do somewhat feel sorry for her but at the same time I can’t help but think she’s putting her acting to good use in every single video 😩.
As for the weight loss and stomach condition, she can’t have not noticed it, I imagine the stress of planning a wedding won’t have helped but I wish she’d just come out and say what the actual condition is. As you said, given her platform she could potentially help other people suffering from similar issues, at the moment what she’s doing now is just pining for attention in my opinion

I had a stomach condition for years......

some called it anorexia, I call it a stomach condition.

Reactions: 16
I too have a stomach condition, I think she thinks she’s the only one to have ever gone through it?! They are a lot more common than you would think, I appreciate some are more severe than others

Does her stomach condition have a name 😀
As far as I am aware she has never explicitly said the name of her condition

Reactions: 2
She has got a video (storytime obvs) somewhere explaining it but I can’t remember if she actually names it, part of her stomach is paralysed

edit to add link :

Cba to rewatch it myself 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh my God I can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread I can’t stand this girl bleeping cringe bag of the century

Reactions: 10
Tbh i think although it was vague she did address the weight loss fairly well. She may have genuinly not noticed a huge difference either because of her stomach condition or because she was slim before, social media is full of girls that are a lot slimmer than her and it is impressionable on any audience regardless of age, and so she may not see a problem with her weight especially if its always fluctuated because of her stomach. Although personally I think she is a little too thin, i do think its unfair to make assumptions that she must have an eating disorder or even must be aware that she has one. She may have one fair enough but she might not know she even has one or believe she has the knowledge to educate people on eating behaviour as she probably doesn't want to risk influencing her audience, yes although she obviously does influence her audience she did very clearly state that she doesnt promote starving to get thin and that she by no means does that. Idk I think eating behaviour is difficult to discuss especially when you have an audience but for the most part she handled it well IMO

Reactions: 8
It’s the way she constantly bangs on about food and portion sizes and how much she eats alongside with always going on about clothes sizes etc, she is absolutely tiny now, don’t know about you but there’s not girls on my insta feed smaller than her or at least not ones that flaunt it so much yet look so unwell with it

I reckon she goes on about how much she eats because everyone points out how skinny she has become and doesnt want to give off the impression that she doesnt eat. I'm not saying she handled it all correctly by any means BUT eating and weight is such a difficult thing to manoeuvre in front of an audience and people would have a problem either way. She's always saying "oh I could never fit into a size 6" which is probably BS but people like emily canham also get tit on for always stating theyre a size 6 and how tiny they are. Always gonna cause a problem no matter which way they go about it IMO. Also although like i stated before i do believe she has lost too much weight, i think her body shape plays into it a lot. She's not shapely and never has been, so it does just make her look "worse" than others that are probably the same size or smaller but perhaps have wider hips to balance it out, because she hasn't got hips that a lot bigger than her waist she just looks "too skinny". She mentioned coming off of steroids as well recently so that's obviously a factor🤷‍♀️before someone tells me to make a rave thread because im slightly defending one aspect, by no means do I want to "rave" about her I wouldn't have been lurking for so long if i didnt enjoy the gossip and think there are problems😂

Lol YouTube has a moderation feature where users can block certain words which allows them to review and approve comments on their video prior to them being viewed by all other members of the public on YouTube. She has definitely blocked anything pertaining to weight as a few of my comments and my friends have never been viewable on her videos! This is why she only has ‘positive’ comments on her YouTube videos. It’s a farce like her. She doesn’t allow comments relating to her weight. She could use her platform for something much more meaningful by opening up about the truth of it all as someone else said in this chain.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Again even if she has an issue with weight, by no means does that make her qualified or in the position to try and educate others on it as it could be very harmful to talk about for both her and her audience. Props to her for blocking comments regarding her weight - if she doesnt want to discuss it or for it to be commented on then she doesnt need to allow it, people leaving comments about it could be damaging to her mental health as well as others. Just because they have a platform I think its daft for their follows to expect them to accept all hate and 'constructive criticism' if they want to delete it and showcase positivity or whatever its literally not a big deal imo🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Again even if she has an issue with weight, by no means does that make her qualified or in the position to try and educate others on it as it could be very harmful to talk about for both her and her audience. Props to her for blocking comments regarding her weight - if she doesnt want to discuss it or for it to be commented on then she doesnt need to allow it, people leaving comments about it could be damaging to her mental health as well as others. Just because they have a platform I think its daft for their follows to expect them to accept all hate and 'constructive criticism' if they want to delete it and showcase positivity or whatever its literally not a big deal imo🤷‍♀️
I actually largely agree with you tbf! Thank you for your comment and making me understand differently. I feel it’s dangerous on Instagram where there are younger girls in awe of and commenting on aspiring to have a body like hers but completely understand what you’ve referenced in your comment about it not being her job to educate others. Thank you.

Reactions: 3
She’s had this stomach condition since school age and she never used to go on about it so much, now she brings it up in every single video at least twice and it’s so bad it can be fatal!!
I’d understand more if it was to raise awareness but she never even names it or actually says what’s wrong with her when she’s ill.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen her 50 something snaps of her posing sexy at the camera and making everyone feel uncomfortable? Literally can't stop eyerolling everytime I see it

What’s with the new tongue out the side of the mouth pose she keeps doing aswell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.