Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching a Rachel Leary Q&A (which may i add i LOVE so much, honestly think she is the most real, honest one out there) and she made a comment about a 'popular youtuber' being a show and how the audience would be shocked at how fake they really are outside of youtube. 90% of comments assumed this was Imogen. Does anyone know if there is any tea on that situation?

Reactions: 6
Also love Rachel!!

Not sure what actually happened but I know Rachel, Madison Sarah, Hannah renee, Syd and Ell have all unfollowed Imogen on Instagram. I think that's pretty telling of what Imogen is like.

Reactions: 7
She’s always had abusive relationships from what I remember.

Didn’t she live with an older man when she was very, very young? He had a daughter.

Her new boyfriend is a creep.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised if her boyfriend had like manipulated her/got inside her head kinda thing. He’s very strange

Reactions: 4
I hate the way her bf is always trying to get her to cover up if she’s wearing something low-cut and showing cleavage etc. He just seems soo creepy and controlling

Reactions: 4
I hate how she calls him pups. It makes my skin crawl just call him Spencer, his name is Spencer everyone already knows and no one gives a shit.

Reactions: 6
Just saw this quoted and remembered it was Demi Donnelly on that account

Reactions: 16
Does anyone feel mentally drained after watching a video with her dad in? he’s so loud and they’re constantly shouting over eachother

Reactions: 9
I’d like the truth to come out about Imogen, everyone she’s been friends with seems to suddenly cut off.

Reactions: 12
She’s so OTT she thinks she’s it don’t she! Most people go to Tenerife, Imogen goes to elevenerife! Cannot stand her. I liked her bullying storytime that’s what got me subscribed to her but just wonder how much of it is exaggerated or made up. But I cannot stand her in her vlogs or challenges etc! Also why was Spencer’s name such a big reveal ridiculous

Reactions: 10
She definitely has some kind of obsession over her weight/food. Her latest Instagram post “sticking her belly out” , oh yeah you’re huge she always seems to be fishing for a compliment or validation.

Reactions: 5
Also didn’t she say she wasn’t doing story times for a while after deleting the last one... her excuse was loads of wedding videos coming up which there have been none of

Reactions: 2
Also didn’t she say she wasn’t doing story times for a while after deleting the last one... her excuse was loads of wedding videos coming up which there have been none of
I think she’s counting trying on wedding dresses from wish & my fiancé does my wedding make up as quality wedding content

Reactions: 5
Oh my god the latest dancing around the living room video where she pretends to eat a hair/skin gummy for a subtle ad

I literally cannot deal with these dancing videos. The first few were funny yes, but now

Strangers rate my outfits:

"Can you rate my outfit out of 10? Be honest, I won't be offended."

"4"

"What?! Ok... Rude!"

Reactions: 8
She has the worst fashion sense I’m surprised people were rating her more than a 5

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.