Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really questioning how I ever liked this girl
duck OFF duck OFF duck OFF, what has gaslighting slut-shaming bullshiting non- drinking yellow-tongued lying baby princess grimo done now, leave for a few hours and come back to 20 pages!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You can’t click his name again, and she’s updated her subscribers count. I honestly can’t keep up and I am howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry posting again but it’s actually mad how many people lurk in Imogen’s threads 👀 when peachy uploaded the video it got nearly 1k views

Reactions: 12
IT’S TIME TO MOVE ON

Babygal is back with the pink eyeshadow and long sighs, this time with some moonpig cards In the background telling her how amazing she is.

miraculously her meltdown is over as quickly as mental health awareness week!

Has taken tattlers advice on board and tells the huns she is donating AD sense from last two Vids to mind MH charity. She’s also trying to palm off excess stock of her crappy old merch with the proceeds “going to MIND”. I’ll believe it when I see the proof huns.

Tells the huns that MH charities are important cause they help so many people across the UK....doesn’t mention how they’ve helped her but she must have contacted them surely?! She’s having 14+ panic attacks a day!

So she’s decided it’s TIME TO MOVE ON! it’s as easy as that huns! You have a breakdown for mental health awareness week then decide it’s time to move on. All in a week!

She’s got a therapist and life coach.

She’s gone from having 14+ panic attacks a day to being in a much better headspace all within a week!

Monologue on how terrible she’s been feeling but tells the huns she has an excellent support system around her and if any huns are feeling down they have to remember that so many people are going through worse than them. Which is exactly what people want to hear when they are riddled with anxiety and depression! Isn’t it?!

The huns are confused because surely someone so badly affected would have much more compassion and empathy?

Being infront of the camera has been a real struggle for her, yet she has managed to pretty much keep to her upload schedule! I mean it’s lockdown and her content is based on judging other people which must be hard to do when you can’t go to a supermarket and run around shouting that everyone’s staring at you.

monologue full of “ME” and “I”. Attempt at a fake cry. Fail.

oh she’s only had 100 panic attacks in the last week now.

she’s looking to make an “inspirational bounce back” from this

she loves creating content and just wants to get back into the swing of things!

plans to document the journey of “bouncing back” fake cry attempt 2&3.

She thanks tattle, she’s greatful to us huns! I would like to take this thanks and use it to better my rundowns. I would say I’ll use her thanks to focus on bettering my spelling and grammar....but she isn’t worth it tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️
We’re making her a better person and learning from every mistake she’s ever made! we’ve made her realise how many people suffer with anxiety and “mental health”. This winds me up because everyone has mental health. It’s “*poor* mental health” that people struggle with, you dumbass!
ALSO! I’m glad that you a know the world doesn’t revolve around you, but I think it’s lip service...pardon the pun 🙃

condescends anyone who isn’t up her arse. Patronises anyone that dislikes her. Hun I don’t hate you, I’m indifferent I really like myself thank you very much!

oh, acknowledges that she’s being patronising but begs the haters to seek help.

attempt fake cries number 4 & 5 while talking about herself. Fails.

Fake cry attempt number 6 comes and disappears as quickly as she tells the huns she just wants to get back to being her cringy self.

She’s out of the dark place now, oh no she isn’t, oh yeah she is. Baby princess can’t make up her mind!

Thanks the huns for saving her life then quickly moves on to shilling the merch again!

Ends on a final failed attempt at a cry.

YOU BABYPRICESS ANGEL head, are a DISGRACE!!
OH my lord, donating the money from the ads was my idea back in like thread 4

imo really is keeping up with the tattlers

Not sure if i'm honoured shes taken on board my constructive criticism and is giving back or annoyed that she feels the need to announce it so everyone can praise her

Reactions: 9
Probably spencer
The most worrying thing is it sounds like a comment from a 11/12 year old who idolises Imo :(

TW:
When I was around 13 I went through my ‘emo stage’ and idolised a lot of myspace girls who openly self harmed and it was trendy on there. Which as a 13 year old viewing all of that led to me self harming too, it didn't last long as my mum picked up on it and banned me from my space and those kinds of websites but it scares me that Imo’s young following could be influenced by her and her casual mentions of suicidal thoughts.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My Thinking is, she not affected by hate ect , that comes with the territory of YouTube and she’s been in the game long enough. I think she can’t cope with watching other YouTuber’s doing so well, buying houses and being a lot more successful then her ? I think it’s taking its toll on her and that’s what this is all about...

Reactions: 11
I am a reformed 'hun' used to love baby princess, even stuck up for her!! This shitshow of a 'breakdown' is an absolute farce, she is shameless in her pursuit for fame and attention, every video she creates is carefully choreographed and scripted. How she can lie and manipulate her young audience baffles me. Shame on you Imo.

Reactions: 22
hello and welcome to all the new members we have here tonight! 👋 💖 most of us are ex huns too who have seen the light and have joined to make such a loving family 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know there is such thing as online therapists, if she’s now in ‘therapy’ as she says that’s more than likely probably what it is she’s using, which is just a video chat/call however many times a week, as I highly doubt any therapists are taking on new clients with everything going on at the minute. I go to therapy and I know my therapist likes to meet people face to face before they commit to working together so more than likely it’s online therapy if she’s even doing therapy
I actually have a therapist in Brighton (private not NHS) that under normal circumstances I would see twice a month. Because of the virus-that-shall-not-be-named situation we can't have our normal in person sessions and we've had to move to online therapy for the time being. But she said that since lockdown the amount of requests for therapy she's had has risen dramatically to the point that she's running out of spaces to see people so surely it would have taken Imogen longer than a week.

Reactions: 12
Not everyone reads the comments before they watch the video. The trigger warning should've gone in the title and at the start of the video :mad:
Just slips her mind doesn’t it? Because her “huns” mental health isn’t as important as the money she’s making. She’s a twit.

Reactions: 6
I actually have a therapist in Brighton (private not NHS) that under normal circumstances I would see twice a month. Because of the virus-that-shall-not-be-named situation we can't have our normal in person sessions and we've had to move to online therapy for the time being. But she said that since lockdown the amount of requests for therapy she's had has risen dramatically to the point that she's running out of spaces to see people so surely it would have taken Imogen longer than a week.
The one I go to is private as well and has also moved online or can be done over the phone. I usually speak to mine once a month but haven’t spoke to her in about 2 months nearly due to financial reasons with everything going on. My cousin does one though that’s literally just a computer convo online it’s a website or something she does it a few times a week but yea I’m sure they are being inundated right now and will be after all this is over as well

Reactions: 3
I honestly feel like mental health is a fashion trend to this girl!

She keeps making comments which make it seem like she's on the brink of suicide, which is extremely upsetting to the young children who idolise her. The "you lot have saved my life".... as if some comments from 13 year olds have genuinely stopped her from being on the brink of suicide.. anyone who has been through that knows that it takes months of recovery and nothing anybody can say will help in the slightest

She's absolutely milking the attention she's getting from this and considering this is her 3rd make up free, sad looking, red eyed & 'poor me' voice video (I'm sure its in the basics of performing arts school to learn how to pretend to be sad, which is wearing black, pale make up, sad voice and sad eyes, she went to performing arts school FFS!) she's going to continue because of everything she's gaining from it. She knows if she keeps producing this content that the hunnieezz will carry on with liking, subscribing and commenting which boosts her videos and gets her more £££.

Repulsive and offensive to the people who genuinely suffer day in and day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell, now I know what people feel like when they read from loads of pages in

First off, saw so many different/ new usernames so hello everyone 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 Love that this thread is growing❤❤❤

Secondly @Immoslips you nail it everytime!!!! And @Jm203333 what you said is actually so interesting, I wouldn’t put it past her!

Thirdly, like everyone else is say - WHO knew imo cracked the code to a mental breakdown, in a week!!- all the mental health research and campaigning for decades was unneeded, all they needed was imo to tell them a 12 year old with a card can cure suicidal thoughts!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haven't watch Imogen in ages. Is today's video because she's ran out of lockdown 'stomach condition' content?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.