Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think though that she thinks she had a panic attack/breakdown etc and that she’s bounced back now. Like she’s not “maliciously” milking this, she actually thinks that’s what it entails and she’s now reaping the rewards of having more followers because she was so “open and honest”. It’s sickening but I fully believe she’s a deluded narcissist
She googled the symptoms of panic attacks and put her own drama school take on it..her parents should demand a refund for her school fees because she's a god awful actress.

Reactions: 9
Lmao, this guy is supposed to be a barber and he can’t even shave his own beard properly 🤣 it’s all patchy and scruffy. He looks like a woman 😅
Omg! It’s just come to me! He looks like Tom from 90 day fiancé if anyone watches, the one that was with darcey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t want to piss on anyone’s cornflakes but people coming here saying they know people blah blah...
I’m from the old school gurugossip days and everything that’s been said here is written on there, people’s full names, nicknames and everything, so I’m always a bit suspicious when people say they know certain people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She can’t even tag her husband correctly! Even Imo is struggling to keep up with what he goes by on insta now 😂
1751C4AD-9E68-4FD5-887A-1012F406BE5C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Like many people here, I genuinely used to like her but since being with spencer she genuinely does not interest me. Watching them
On videos makes me completely cringe, I think she cringes herself at him
Most of the times, it’s why she’s talks over him because she’s afraid he will say something cringe.
Makes me sick when they talk about sex too. Can’t imagine their sex life being very interesting 😂
Would literally be in and out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the moving on video and it’s genuinely uncomfortable. Telling 12 year olds that she doesn’t know, that if it wasn’t for them she’d essentially have taken her own life. This is unbelievably manipulative. The video of the ‘panic attack’ was difficult to watch- so forced and cliché. It’s honestly annoyed me so much, when there’s so many people at the moment with genuine struggles who can hardly get out of bed of a morning let alone film themselves and put it on the internet. Its not ‘inspiring‘ or raw, and it doesn’t help raise awareness. It’s profiting on something considered trendy because you’ve come to the realisation that nobody really wants to watch your woe is me storytimes. I used to love Imogen but I’m tired of the constant updates on how bad her life is, when she’s got it better than anyone I know. Kids just want to learn how to do a smoky eye and you’re telling them that without them you’d have killed yourself, but don’t say anything to disagree with her cause you’re a bully or a hater. Bored of it

Reactions: 14
The thing is, you don’t just ‘move on’ from being depressed and suicidal. It’s a much more deeper process

Reactions: 15
As if he'd never watched YouTube 😂 He was into sport for a start, my boyfriend is always watching sport related videos! Grimogen is full of shite

• Haha
Hey everyone! Been reading all the threads for a while and my goodness I'm in agreement with pretty much everything that's already been said. I was never a 'hun' but watched a few of her makeup videos and then some story times. I always felt that the story times were exaggerated to be honest but felt sorry for her. I think she was probably bullied but not to the extent that she describes and I think she was not as innocent as she says. No one deserves to be bullied but if you have a platform and want to help others you need to tell the truth. I shouldn't really be surprised but I'm honestly gobsmacked at how calculated all this mental health stuff seems to have been. I started to feel guilty for doubting her and feel bad that she was in a bad place as I really wouldn't wish that on anyone, having been one of the many people who's been there myself and has ongoing depression on and off. However, I have absolutely zero doubt that this was planned...the poor acting, the 'social media break', the over exaggeration of panic attacks and now the miraculous recovery now that mental health week has finished. I'm completely appalled at how she's used mental health in this way and the other influencers are kissing her arse. They should all be ashamed of themselves. I don't like influencer culture as it is but this really takes the cake. Someone mentioned the Roxanne Pallett fiasco earlier and I completely agree, that was one of the first things I thought about her when I watched her story times and definitely when she put up her panic attack videos - she manipulates situations entirely for her own gain and is a complete idiotic narcissist. I CANNOT BEAR HER! I think she believes all the tit that comes out of her mouth which is frankly scary. The only reason she felt tit is because she's lied, was getting called out and panicked. The fake panic attacks are a complete joke. I've had a few in my time and again as many others have already said you can't function so how she found the strength to turn on the camera and narrate through each one is beyond me 🤷‍♀️ (sorry I know that's been said a few times on here already)
I can't believe how much one person, someone I don't know, has wound me up. Sorry for the long post, it felt good to get that out 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I went back and watched her panic attack and it couldn't be more different to when I used to have genuine panic attacks in the past?

I used to hyperventilate so fast to the point where I got dizzy and it wouldn't stop for 10/20 minutes, couldn't speak, move or anything, if someone asked me something I couldn't talk

Imogen: *loud breath x2* SPENCER! omg he cant hear me *loud breath x7* = panic attack

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to piss on anyone’s cornflakes but people coming here saying they know people blah blah...
I’m from the old school gurugossip days and everything that’s been said here is written on there, people’s full names, nicknames and everything, so I’m always a bit suspicious when people say they know certain people.
me too. As much as people want to believe everyone who comes here with an inside story - I stay completely cynical. Anyone could find out the names and claim the inside scoop

I find it absolutely abhorrent that she's trying to flog her contour palette after apparently being suicidal and having 14 panic attacks a day??? This was a stunt for mental health awareness week and the most horrific thing is all it's done is do damage. I'd love to see the proof of her donating the money from her old hoodies and her adsense to Mind as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
THIS. Glad you said it I was too feart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.